Expats who have moved to the US to work...

Expats who have moved to the US to work, what are some of your pet peeves or culture shocks that you still haven't adjusted to? Pic related for me. I have no idea how this became an accepted practice.

Attached: IMG_0454.jpg (1200x1600, 209K)

How is this not better suited to Jow Forums or Jow Forums?

That isnt an accepted practice. You just live with niggers

Call property management.

Let me guess - Mexicans.

no idea. if it's in the wrong place then i suggest it be deleted.

already have, their response has been lacklustre at best.

This. OP is a poorfag living near poor people and niggers and thinks this is some cultural norm in the USA. This is a cultural norm wherever poor people reside.

no clue as to who lives there really. like most places in the States i've lived in people are very wary of their neighbors and very minimal interaction in general

You really think there aren't schmucks in every country that do stupid shit like that? That isn't an American norm. You are just living in a shithole building.

not exactly a cheap place, but I do live on the west coast near the beach so that should give you some idea of rent. besides you know as well as i do that a lot of people in this country live beyond their means so that shouldn't be an indicator of the wealth

That is unacceptable in the United States. Most landlords will have something in the lease about never leaving trash anywhere. Send the picture to your landlord.

Then you definitely live in a poor nigger area. If you lived in real America, your neighbors would have brought you a jello mold by now and introduced themselves

So you're in a shithole city or rich in diverse area. I bet your neighborhood doesn't even have potlucks lmao.

It is. But, OP is your typical shitposter playing dumb so whatcha gonna do?

I literally have only seen this when living in a cheap apartment in France. I'm sure I could see it here too. Why not go for something that actually matters like
>Working 2000 hours/year so Mr. Noseberg can afford another house
>Willingly declining to take vacation to keep Noseberg Jr. happy
>Being against single payer healthcare because paying $5500/year is better than paying $2500/year if it means poor people suffering too

>leaving the trash outside the door way for a couple hours until you leave and take to the dumpster
Back where you came from spic.

Don't understand the problem. I'm assuming it's night and they are leaving the garbage out until they take it out in the morning?

my understanding is that "real america" doesn't exist anymore.

no potlucks sorry. after seeing some of my neighbors i'd rather avoid them anyway. not because of any ethnicity but people on this end here are very vapid or shallow in general

couple of hours? I've seen them there the entire weekend in the worst case

>leaving the trash outside the door way for a couple hours until you leave and take to the dumpster
you literally do this? kys

if your gonna take it anyway what difference does it make dumbass, if its left out more than a cpl hours then yea I can see your point

littering a crime user.

Attached: Littering+and+littering+and+littering+and+_82913b6f2da686385dbe01963c655f0a.jpg (608x336, 123K)

What is the midwest?

Found the lurking nigger

never been there, no plans to so more than likely never will. sorry user i can only deal with the reality i live in.

>OP is a poorfag living near poor people and niggers and thinks this is some cultural norm in the USA.
>OP is a poorfag
>thinks this is some cultural norm in the USA
50% of Americans are on some sort of gibs. That makes poorfag culture the norm.

a little bit of effort goes a long way? the best solution and in order to avoid looking like a homeless person lives at your unit is to just take the extra effort and throw it out.

>nordnigger commenting on USA.

at least I actually live here now, so I can comment. go away sven

You're just mad you're living in a 3rd world shithole by any given standard.

my mom tells my siblings to leave the trash outside. says she will take it to the dumpster when she gets back. she says its unsafe for kids to go out alone. they might get kidnapped or some shit

leave it to Aadolf over here to shit up a thread. please come back when your country is no longer the Democratic Republic of Finngo

btw OP
try pic related. bake it dont microwave. youll thank me later

Attached: 358dcefd-266c-4baf-aab5-2ebe7e01dcc9_3.4c481737c317993ade5895d8b4b24122.png (450x450, 321K)

too bad dad isn't there to do it eh?

Why only experts ?

i have actually tried these and they're quite good. I went to a fair in my city recently and they had deep fried avocado, i was pleasantly surprised by it.

lrn2comprehension please

Never seen this where I live, accept for the heavily mexican areas where they don't know what dumpsters are, or that toilet paper is supposed to be flushed after use.

dads at work

your mum might not like you being on the internet. better turn it off.

>near the beach
Doesn't matter. you live near shit people

jealous perhaps? the weather is amazing so no complaints on that front

I live in a nicer apartment and this is the way garbage collection works. There are specific rules though; you have to leave it in the bin and not just a bag sitting out, you can’t set it out before 8 pm and they collect it every day at like 4 am

People dont get involved with neighbors because they are busy and neighbors can be drama or asking for favors.

We use apps now to interact on a neighborhood level, one is called Nextdoor.

Richfag here, I've done this a few times before when I'm cleaning my apartment. I live on the 3rd story of my complex and I will put the garbage right outside my door until I'm done cleaning and then will take it to the dumpster on the opposite side of my complex.

Judge all you want faggots, I don't clean my apartment for you, I do it my way the way I want to.

i'm not rich, and i don't know what that has to do with anything to be honest. i do know i was raised to not be a slob so when i clean my place i put my trash bags inside my place next to my door so when i'm ready to throw them out it's grab and go. i suppose wealth can't buy dignity after all.

>I have no idea how this became an accepted practice.
My son lives in a high end apartment complex and they are given an hour or so window and can do this 6 nights a week and someone comes by door to door and takes their trash. It's like room service

Take your garbage to the dumpster you shitskin moron. Civilized people don't stink up common areas because they aren't lazy and fucking subhuman like you are. Faggot

So you put your stinky trash that potential might leak on the floor inside your apartment while you clean.... and Im the slob.

Fuck out of here, faggot.

That's not America. That looks like some overpopulated shithole where we keep all the liberals.

i double bag my stinky trash, since i have more than two brain cells. besides, it's easier to clean spills in your apartment than the outside area, not to mention more embarrassing to have leaky, stinky garbage outside your door. that's ok though, go back to browsing your fake louis vuitton and gucci websites

it is sadly.

my complex isn't as high end as that i'm afraid.

So you are a faggot that was raised by shit parents rich or not doesn't matter. I am also a very rich fag and I own Lots of property and even my poorest tenants aren't scumbag asshole faggots like you. Grow up asshole your hubris isn't cute and it'll get you nothing.

every day? thats pretty fancy, we get 4 bins: general, garden, metal/plastic and paper. they get emptied like every 3 weeks

No, you double bag your trash cause you're an autistic nigger.

Normal people just use a trash bag for their trash and don't create more messes for themselves and waste bags because they are scared what the jews next door would think about them having a trash bag sit in front of their door for 45 min while the rest of the place is being cleaned.

Im sure your garbage stained apartment floors looks and smell fantastic

You disgusting fucktard.

Why not just walk the extra bit to the dumpster lard ass

>taking precautions to prevent spillage and smell from trash
>get called autistic nigger

and you're the one who leaves his trash outside his place causing it to stink up the entire hallway. top jej my dude.

I'm sure your section 8 tent city is beautiful this time of year, faggot and the crackheads you rent to keep shit sparkling clean.

Go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself. Ill start counting.... 1......2......3......4.......

>but I do live on the west coast near the beach
Mexiniggers.

I once lived in an apartment complex that had trash pickup, they didn't give residents access to the dumpster and you just had to leave your trash on your doorstep on certain days, I hated it.

This is something Chinks do, they also sweep out their floor in their foyer into the communal hallway in apartments. I have also seen them take out their garbage outside but leave them right beside the bin instead of lifting the lid and throwing it inside.

Better outside for 45 min rather then have trash juice sopping in my floor.

ur a fucking nasty faggot. prolly leaky hiv condoms and herp needles in your bag. i fucking hope you are invaded and slaughtered

Do American apartment buildings not have garbage chutes?

you're missing the point, but that's ok because you've already proven yourself to not be a card carrying member of MENSA. it's double bagged so doesn't spill, and i don't look like a slob to my neighbors. far superior method really.

Dont you kids go to summer camp anymore? The school year can't come fast enough...

If you dont want a bag of trash in your apartment what makes you think everyone else who lives there wants to see and smell your shit as they walk through the halls? Fuck you nigger

Some do. Most newer ones don’t.

Where the fuck do you live that people are leaving trash outside their doors?

west coast city. near mexico. only said that last part to give you an idea of the geography

I've never seen that unless you're staging for a trip down to the dumpster. You don't set your trash bags on the floor because they might leak onto the carpeting. In a house you might set them in the garage or out the back door, but in an apartment you don't really have a place to set the bags to stage. I'd never let the bags sit like that for more than 5 minutes though; I'd only do it if I had another armful of shit to grab on my way down to the dumpster (like folded up cardboard or something). I'd also not do it if the area outside my door was an indoor hallway.

">" implying Should give a shit about what people think.
">" implying double bagged trash doesn't stink.

Fuck out of here, nigger.

>implying Should give a shit about what people think.

this whole thread is based on that. if the picture and replies didn't clue you on, you might want to consider going back to school. although i highly suspect that you didn't finish to begin with.

>what are some of your pet peeves or culture shocks that you still haven't adjusted to?
The sheer number of obnoxiously loud niggers and spics. The loud and obnoxious white people I can more or less deal with but every single non-white makes me want to start the race war.
Obligatory NAXALT: the negress at the post office counter is a nice old lady.

Do you want vermin? This is how you get vermin.

i don't worry about the loud and obnoxious ones moreso than the ones that come off as pseudo-intellectuals and pretend they know the solution to every single problem are the ones that truly bring my piss to a boil

Property manager here. You need to look at your lease and see if there is a clause regarding leaving trash by your door, or anything that relates to this. Then go to your property manager and, with time stamped photo timeline and lease agreement in hand, point out irrefutably that they are in blatant violation of their lease and that such unsanitary conditions breeds flies and may spread illness. It’s a health hazard to the community, and you as a property manager are obligated to enforce your agreement unilaterally. If they won’t take that seriously, take it up with the management company. They will. Throw in the phrase “according to the fair housing act”, and they have to listen to you.

You chose to live in whatever building this is.
You chose poorly.

Now call the property manager. If he doesn't perform, call the owner to complain. Then move.

Only poor (lazy) people do that pic related trash thing.

I admit the first time I seen it was taken back and started to give him flak about taking it to the dumpster and stop acting like the shitskin at his prior apt. as he laughs at me saying nobody here goes to the dumpster unless you have boxes, And since its every night it's never more than one bag

Leave it inside where it was until it can be taken to the trash.

and I bet you said nothing to them about it you little bitch

I pay for an upscale apartment community with a trash collecting service. Literally we just leave trash in our bags outside any day of the week and it gets picked up. Same with recycle. I moved in and left a shit ton of boxes out and the next day they were gone.

Now if your community doesn’t offer this then that’s another story. If it’s some smelly garbage I can see leaving it outside your unit for next time you get out to take it to the dumpster but still

But they're also fucking loud and obnoxious. You personally just don't notice it so much.

Huh thats interesting, I live in college apartments and my neighbors do the same thing. The maintenance guy recently complained about it to me (not at me, but basically said, sorry you have to live near all this trash!).

I really have never given it a second thought. Noise on the other hand, loud, bass speakers, Ive gotten residents kicked out on that after calling for about a year straight. The guy was from the dominican republic and just the worst attitude ever. I heard his mom yelling at him too when they came by to pick him up "MICHAEL STOP PLAYING YOUR MUSIC SO LOUD". Yes Michael, please stop. Buy some damn studio headphones and/or just listen at a reasonable level.

Anyways what country are you originally from OP?

Attached: 20840699_10212256067469924_5221592748081225968_n.jpg (1200x771, 220K)

I live in Long Beach, California and work in the poor (brown) areas. I only see that "leave bag of trash outside apartment door" behavior in the aforementioned poor (brown) areas.

>not politics
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Sage

Many really do keep TP and put it in the trash. Protip: if you feel the need to post notices about flushing or ANYTHING AT ALL, don' bother making them bilingual. I have never encountered a Meskin that could read Spanish that couldn't also read English.

>gets bin loicence
>bin only gets emptied every 3 weeks

I'm so glad my ancestors left your sorry excuse for an island in way back in 1626.

This. I have never saw people do this in any apartment complexes I have lived. Quit being poor and/or living around niggers/spics.

forgot pic

Attached: IMG_6988.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

>Not having doorstep trash collection
peasants

Embarrassing.

Anyplace on the west coast near the beach will be populated by foreigners, many of whom don’t know acceptable customs here or don’t care to know, people renting for part of the year and are therefore not interested in maintaining good relations with neighbors, and/or shitty people with poor social skills.

>richfag
>lives in apartment
Pick one

/bant is actually a good board unlike this shithole

One could also put their own trash there too. Be passive-aggressive as fuck about it.

>white people willingly move to usa

Lmao no one actually does that

>I'm so glad my ancestors left your sorry excuse for an island in way back in 1626.
oh, it's a perfectly good excuse for an island, shame the gov is getting increasingly oppressive

hmm, "your" ancestors, I assume therefore they are related to "my" ancestors

gib greencard faggit!!

what are you doing? you need to go back to shitposting school, holy shit

Attached: 1483062632957.png (480x480, 29K)

explain?
Are people putting trash at your door?
Never had this happen to me when I lived there.

I am very proud of my shitposting due to the fact that I am plastered drunk th at moment.

thanks for being the voice of reason. about to do this.