Are you old enough to remember when fags were in the closet?

When I was a kid an accusation of homosexuality was a big deal because homos were correctly viewed as the disgusting perverts they actually are. My parents even warned me to be careful around public toilets because there might be faggots lurking in there waiting to molest me. What a glorious time to be alive.

Attached: 80s.jpg (2000x1326, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkSFijFzw8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fF3Ghm-hR0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember laughing with my entire family when Liberace died of AIDS

Yeah it literally was like 5 or 6 years ago when you could still make fun of fags.

>My parents even warned me to be careful around public toilets because there might be faggots lurking in there
this still happens where I live ive seen police arresting people for doing it

its weird how leftist types work best when theyre 'oppressed'
look at art. most artists are fags, and art today sucks. they have no real inspiration because now all their pain is 100% self-inflicted.

Its still true, just the media doesn't want that known and are trying to brainwash kids and women into thinking its ok.

They've been a protected species here for at least 20 years.

Yes but at the same time society was complicit with covering up their crimes, catholic priests, television personalities, scout leaders, teachers etc, all manner of homosexual paedophiles whose activities were tacitly approved of by virtue of their lack of punishment.

yeah mate, you had to keep up with the boys or youd become the target of bullying and be ostracised from the group and labelled a poofter.
now days the kids are soft and it shows.
kids are looking up to pink haired rapper criminals instead of men with honour.
its sickening whats happening

Attached: arcadelegends.jpg (800x543, 80K)

defo. There were like zero out of the closet fags in my graduating class of 600 in 1988. I knew 2 that 'came out' and got thrown out of their house before they were 18 LOL which was a pretty normal reaction. Other kids at school(the blacks and mexicans) would kick their ass if someone suspected of being a faggot got near them. I remember being shocked when I called a buddy a fag in a class and the teacher told me it wasn't nice to say.

>called a buddy a fag in a class and the teacher told me it wasn't nice to say.
Well no shit, teacher. The whole point of calling names is to be not nice

Feminism weaponized being gay and made it a perversion of the mind. Often in Divorce cases women would always claim the husband was a fag to justify full alimony and denying visitation. Feminism used to an ally of the KKK. A woman's right to vote was proposed and supported by the KKK.

Today Feminism loves the LBGQT community. Tomorrow who knows where Feminism allies itself. Feminism will be the downfall of all western civilization.

'member when people laughed when it was said in movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=GkSFijFzw8I

Attached: Member_Berries.jpg (2592x2592, 167K)

Yeah I do. It was better in every way. You could call your friends fags and joke about anything. No one got offended by anything. You never heard about trannies, gays or lesbians. Well maybe the odd gay here and there but they weren't overly flamboyant or open about it.

Attached: 0dnNCS8VzkunP8z2kXLJWQ_0_0.jpg (960x536, 108K)

Attached: 1530993481328.png (433x429, 51K)

Yes, I wish they would go back in the closet.

Hey 6ix9ine is awesome so fuck off kiwi faggot

90s movies sucked. just negroes screaming loudly. and normalfags thought that was funny

I personally hated those times. It was far too easy to simply be accused of being gay and then you get sent to some place for "treatment". And it often took no more than one or two closed minded people to get you sent away or kicked out of the house.

memeber when south park didnt have to justify its existence by shaming burgeoning teenagers into artificially lowering their standards to meet the quality of the nu-south park writing staff?

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 30K)

I do remember and i don't really care, unlike op im not an insecure faggot.

>It was far too easy to simply be accused of being gay and then you get sent to some place for "treatment". And it often took no more than one or two closed minded people to get you sent away or kicked out of the house.
Proofs? I never heard of anybody getting sent away for treatment. That shit was never a big industry. Is that what they tell the kids these days? I heard of lots of kids getting kicked out of the house for being punk and having a mohawk, but not for false accusations of being gay.

Early 90s had some good stuff.

Now they're doing a 3rd Bill&Teds, watch how fucking gay they'll make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fF3Ghm-hR0M

Attached: 03_bill_and_ted_reunion_0458_comp4482.jpg (1800x2649, 717K)

> graduated 1988
> 48 years old
> on Jow Forums

Where did your life take such a wrong turn?

> tomorrow

Feminism will align with islam

This is what I thought of when I saw the title

Nigger I'm closing in on 40 and have made a damn comfy life form myself. I've been shitposting on the internet since my late teens.

I used to shitpost on my Atari 800, niggerface

someone post the boomer meme this nigger here

Sorry guy, I'm an GenXer.

when i was in highschool there were a 2 kids that were out of the closet, but they were considered social pariahs and could only hang out with the art kids (which i was one of). the irony is, i was more tolerant of gays back then, now that we have a fuckin' gay pride month i'm more of a homophobe than the rednecks in highschool ever were.... prolly cause i see now how gay acceptance is horrible for society

Nigga i remember it was wrong to talk about fappin. That shit just went away.

Fags were relegated to the silly sidekick in movies and tv shows. Good Times.

Attached: 1530929614283.png (1000x861, 259K)

only faggots and advertising interns at the coca cola company and it's subsidies like that meme

I'm not an advertising intern, what are you trying to tell me?

Attached: ylyl 156 mower.png (1876x1784, 125K)

We get no respect.

i dunno faggot, how much canned poison do you consume?

Its still like that where I am from.

Only people who left the closets were so obvious homos everyone knew, I am talking men wearing makeup and purses.

Being a communist hating liberal or a literal gay is something worse here, hell even being a nigger is better than those things.

Attached: 1529619626823.jpg (453x529, 25K)

I'm still in the closet, and there I'll stay. No need to brandish my faggotry like a dick shaped sword, I prefer my privacy.

I respect your sacrifice and well practiced abilities. You could act as an emissary between Jow Forums and computer illiterate boomers.

Was in Highschool 96-00. Society as a whole still rejected fags at this point, although fag propaganda was beginning to appear in every day life. We had a big public debate about don't ask don't tell, Will and Grace was a thing, and movies like Philadelphia had started portraying gays in a more favorable light.

I remember them all dying like flies and it was good. 99% of degenerates from the 60s and 70s didn't made past the 80s. There is a reason people look at 80s and early 90s with fondness.

God those were the days. Fags would fuck and poz each other in the shadows instead of fuckng on your dinner table in front of your kids then have the audacity to be indignant when you ask them to stop fucking on the dinner table and shooting loads on your sons face. Burn them all.

We’re out and there’s nothing you can do about it now OP. The homosexual has the whip hand over the heterosexual. Might makes right.

Go suck a fat cock you fuck

Just wait until the dick is in the other ass

Uhh. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.

This might sound gay, but I think gay life has harmed heterosexual relations in public. If two guys are hanging out getting a beer or you're walking with your buddy as he takes his kid for a walk, people will look at you like youre in a fag relationship. If a guy looks at me, I wonder if they are gay. Gay men are also allowed to agressively pursue non gays in public in a way that would bridge on sexual harassment. I also question if some women are actual trannies when they might just be ugly women. It is all very confusing. It was probably easier when you wouldn't dream of someone fagging up the public space because they would have been euthanized.

>might makes right
>faggots think they have real power over things and aren't just degenerate tools being used for the benefit of the powers at be

Attached: 1530671067829.jpg (500x461, 46K)

>That pic
Apart from the 2 niggers and the different fashion, it looked pretty much like that.

As far as homos back then, they knew their place, and that was under Doc Martens administered by skinheads. My parents never warned me about public toilets because we lived in a quiet, semi-rural area where things like that didn't happen (no, they really didn't). The fag acceptance movement started around the mid 90s where I was. I do remember one kid in the last year of high school that came out as a fag; everyone hated him even before then because he was a annoying fuckwit, it just explained his behaviour.

Attached: 07f18e5e9024d3678ce8770d2fc45296-665x1024.jpg (665x1024, 161K)

I remember these times all too well. We got warned at school to be careful of faggots in public toilets on the way to/from school. Being called gay was the worst insult there was.

>If two guys are hanging out getting a beer [...] people will look at you like youre in a fag relationship.
No? Walking with a kid probably. This is such a regular sight there is no reason to assume anyone would think the participants are gay and I’ve never heard of this happening. I don’t think this represents lived experience, you just chose a random ‘masculine’ activity to be compromised.

I have never met a homosexual that was not extraordinarily passive aggressive.

Attached: 1507217689805.jpg (480x341, 33K)

Remember the old guy who got the cops called on him for hanging out with his 4 year old granddaughter at the beach?

What’s that got to do with fags? That’s more of a pedo hysteria anti-male thing.

Nothing is seen as just innocent now, every situation is potentially sexual due to perversion going mainstream.

Sex has been forefront of mind forever. Watch some 40s and 50s films, read pre-20th century lit, or look at classical paintings. Not to say sexual behaviour and attitude and so on do not change, but I wouldn’t attribute fear over child abuse to “perversion”.