The Mental Health Degeneracy Meme is Real

Hi Jow Forums,
just arrived at a clinic for mental health patients, a cozy hotel-hospital.

I just want to say that there are very normal older people, (40+) but the people my age and under (I'm 25) Are all fucking Neon Haired Homosexuals and bi's and pans and so on'

Point is, I've taken the Degeneracy Meme not really seriously, but now it's very real.

I also want to rant, because, me I'm like Hypomaniac, kinda too happy, (ADHD + bipolar light).
I'm hypersexual, basically same as normal, but way more and kinda obsessed at times.

>Can't fuck any of dem nice degenerate Neon Bitches
>Still sexualy obsessed af because muh brain (I have a loyal and awesome gf mind you)
>pic is fucking me right now.

Good news, they all wanna die, so at least, I mean they agree with Jow Forums on some level.

Attached: 1515689655591.png (948x667, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d7r3OJ59PW0
dasafrance.fr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn... Stay strong frog bro, I'm with you.

Attached: f7lm3p7riumz.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Careful

Don't talk about anything which will trigger your leftist doctors into keeping you there longer than you need to be.

Ask them why there are so many suicidal faggots in the world. They will all claim it's depression from lack of acceptance. Point out that people all over the world do not kill themselves in the face much worse than not being accepting. Just tell them straight up that their mental illness is because they think people who hate them should like them and that's fucking stupid and insane and pointless.

Your first mistake is believing the bullshit diagnosis of one of these kike psychiatrists.

When your kidneys shut down from the pills you're taking, don't say I didn't warn you.

submitting yourself to the psychiatric hellscape is the biggest mistake you can make in life. deciding that you are helpless and that only a faceless system lorded over by professional faggots and pedos can help you is the best way to become a slave to molock.

FUCKING THIS, Don't fall for a cheap jewish trick and get stuck there for some bullshit reason, HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL, stay strong and good luck fren.

Attached: 158238493423.jpg (1200x676, 92K)

sorry to hear user. do your best to get out of there as quick as possible, before they sell your organs after a drug induced haze

Attached: 1530419950939.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I have attention deficit and mood swings way more violent than you can imagine.

You don't know my exact situation or reasons for seeking treatement.

Sure I don't need it in the sense that I like myself. Others might have a problem with someone who talks too much, too energetic, and can mood swing a fist in your face to dislocate a jaw.

I'm never violent, but if I ever have a reason to harm you, you'll be at the hospital.
I'm a 0 to 100 kind of guy.
There is no middle with me. It's all or nothing.

Finding balance, fot myself, is not bad idea after hearing all this.
Pills or the blood of my enemies, same thing for me mostly in

>tf
>tp
Man french people really are frogs aren't they? They eat frogs (you are what you eat), they are slimy as frogs and now they finally call each other frog bros, it can't get more obvious than that.

Thanks anons.

Hosnelty I exagerated the meme, I'm good with myself. Not at any risk.

To tell you all, I'm there to fastrack the process of finding a good treatment for my mood swings.
Testing pills and seeing the shrink to say
If I feel good
I can leave the facility if I want to.
It's about helping myself get my feet on the ground.

>Power Level
I'll keep that tucked inside,
but the bitchesthey fine, not too SJW at least

Special thanks to friendly frogbro

Attached: 1514462424915.jpg (3580x3580, 825K)

>claims to be woke
>takes pharmajewticles

stay strong desu

Attached: 1525381732817.jpg (400x400, 36K)

More proof that french people really are frogs

>I'm never violent, but if I ever have a reason to harm you, you'll be at the hospital.
>I'm a 0 to 100 kind of guy.
>There is no middle with me. It's all or nothing.
that is called being a man.
you are convinced that normality=illness.
this is the intended effect of media.

>im mental health facility
>lets you on pol
Wot

Attached: confusegirl.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>hypersexuality
thats called being on testosterone user

Europeans are not aware that sites like this exists so even in those areas in which OP is located they don't monitor internet access because those people working there are probably ultra normies a bit left leaning

Look at all the candidates for admittence. They will have to create a new wing called its the jews.

If you get given pills by a psych you're doing it wrong. and any psych worth their salt will exhaust all non medication methods before considering medication

t. someone whos been going to a psych for a year now and from the first appointment was strong about not wanting to go on anything. he's never pushed anything on me since.

He snuck the phone in up his ass, again.

They should probably get on that.

I think that's just where he likes to keep it.

youtu.be/d7r3OJ59PW0

I just got a butt dial. Weird.

>0 to 100 kind of guy

Lol you and every dude with a pair. You probably just havn't gotten a good beat-down before to humble you.
Get out of the psych ward.
Join a kickboxing gym of sorts.
Train for a little bit and enter a cage fight.

We'll see how badly you can't control yourself after some dude knocks you out.
Pro tip: you will be able to control yourself. You'll gain far more confidence in yourself, far more confidence in your ability to handle your anger, and actually pick up an incredibly useful life skill.

attend SAA

How are psychiatric hospitals in France?

As-tu caché la portable sous la prépuce ou dans le cul?

dasafrance.fr/

Get out of there toothpaste. They're gonna put a chip in you or some shit. Every nut hearing voices has been to mental or homeless facility!