White Nationalists KICKED OUT of Louisville Rally by TRUMP SUPPORTERS and PROUD BOYS

BASED!

Jow Forums BTFO

>Trump supporters in Louisville sent white supremacists packing today at a rally in Louisville.

>There was a MAGA rally today in Louisville, Kentucky.
Alt-right racists showed up and were quickly shown the door.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/white-nationalists-kicked-out-of-louisville-rally-by-trump-supporters-and-proud-boys-video/

Attached: 1530894370668.jpg (500x758, 83K)

Attached: based proud boys.png (1891x1540, 991K)

and btw sweeties Jow Forums is funded by soros and the democrat party

Attached: pol is soros funded.png (1596x594, 65K)

Good to know we're wasting their money.

It's okay to like White people. I live in Oklahoma and I see it every day. Ethnic in-group preference is okay. Let Whitey have a reservation too. I suggest, all of West Virginia.

Attached: Report.jpg (919x635, 130K)

>t. shill paid by soros to spout nonsense without any proofs of his claims

>commie psypoo memethread

should pretty to shut it down
t. fbi

Proud boys looks more and more like the (((controlled))) opposition.

This shit makes me not want to vote for Trump in 2020. Let the acceleration happen and demographic displacement continue to occur.

Nigger, we're taking the mid-west. Niggers can have the ghetto ass south.

it's over
i always knew that soiboi magapedes would ruin this

Attached: 1524888846629.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

fuck it. i give up. let these idiots be replaced. gg jews.

another version

Attached: whitepopulationthroughdecades.png (3000x6500, 3.07M)

controlled opposition BTFO

Attached: fedora-spencer.jpg (901x1200, 121K)

Old style White Nationalists are so fucking embarrassing. Proud bois often act like controlled opposition but still have infinitely better presentation. Hitler would despise NSM style losers.

Good. We don't want Nazis in our america. They're left wing like antifa!

Attached: cruisenforabruisen.jpg (940x545, 167K)

I would agree, the LARPing shit in Virginia was so cringe and skinheads are a bunch of white trash meth dealers. I like the IE guys ans the Jow Forums nationalist. They're positive influence.

Proud goy confirmed controlled opposition
enjoy israel in America

>(((Civic Nationalist))) win!!! Yassssss goys!!!!!

Attached: 1527923266296.jpg (600x896, 212K)

Time to move north.

BASED!

The comments are super cancerous. Everyone to the right of me is a secret Soros plant. Amazing.

>Trump supporters are cuckservatives.
>News at 11.

Right-wing extremism has no brakes. Supporting trump is the new cuckservatism. Get on the latest esoteric primitivist anarcho- fascism train or go be a boomer somewhere else.

>infighting among the nazis
dam things are going well

Attached: 1530995997688.jpg (796x1024, 120K)

>nazis
you would know schlomo, they're all on your payroll

>a Semitic Demon appears

Attached: 50F15FF7-0D02-4298-B3E0-1DCC7098E27E.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

Is it crystal clear now the purpose of The Bowed goys. They are devide and conquer controlled opposition.
Proud boys are fair game now. Imagine the surprise when a white chad knocks one of these faggots the fuck out.

these cucks will eat GRIDS infected shit straight out of a nigger's asshole for "good optics". Keep it up guys, the opp will look kindly on you any day now

>Shareblue image

Attached: 5BF26AD2-4D0F-4AB6-8E7C-79D46F95A976.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Sur , tell ask how you regret’to vote For trump and it was her turn

They were probably plants.

I can't wait to get more niggers and spics in the party and suck more jew cock!

Don't worry the proud boys will eventually move farther right as the left doubles down on ID politics.

They might not care about race but race cares about them....and they can't hide from that, forever.

Attached: 01.jpg (430x279, 129K)

The thing is.... Proud boys and ((white nationalist)) at the Louisville showcase were all puppet faction. Greg Fischer (D) had a part in all this.

straight from Orwell

Attached: 1200px-Ingsoc_logo_from_1984.svg.png (1200x1200, 76K)

I think I'm starting to understand

Greg Fischer. Heard about that name?

They care just intelligent enough to not make it mainstream even leftist journal agree that trump action would reduce the demographic change of America , you can not succeed with being pro white in current year America just because if demographic

Don't post swedish women, Tyrone. Enough.

It seems like the Proud Boys are the baddest dudes in the right-wing space at the moment. They beat the shit out of leftists and bully their weaker natsoc erstwhile allies. I mean, maybe they're right after all? Are you going to tell them that they're not? They'll beat you up.

Attached: proud boy.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Good. This is optics policing 101, if you're retarded to show up in literal KKK regalia/swastikas, or throw up the roman salute, you should be removed. If you just arrived, wore the American flag or some other basic conservative wear, and talked about pro-white shit you would have zero issues. Use your head. If you show up as an ebil nazi raging about racemixing, you're not going to convince anyone, if you show up in regular patriot gear and don't reveal the depths of your power level you can actually shift people further right, which is the goal.
Morons should be removed.

Attached: vader.png (252x324, 97K)

This. KKK and NatSoc in America is well known to be cointelpro

They are high on too much Ben Shapiro either way.

Maybe having DNC funded white supremecists roled out every time there's a Trump or Republican rally is getting too obvious?

(((Shoah-piro)))

>This will NEVER make the liberal mainstream news-
Good God they crave liberal attention so fucking bad

Attached: 1529965225312.jpg (419x419, 152K)

>proud goy kekistanis are intimidating
not really..

FUCK yeah! Way to kick the ass of right wingers who want to stop immigration, white decay, an-

Oh wait

Most of them are hired mercs from ANTIFA.

proud goy are part of a CIA black project, pure controlled opposition

>Jow Forums is funded by soros and the democrat party

unironically plausible

>can't dress like a normie
>what is the duck test
if you look like controlled op you are controlled op

You say that but they're the only ones out there physically imposing their will.

good to see more people sawlloing the black pill

when i heard my legit boomer ass 15 year older brother use the word cuck, red pill, and snowfalke and switch from glenn beck to alex jones i knew it was a wrap

agree

>White rally in C'ville was a Soros reverse-psyop
said the JIDF without any supporting evidence

Glad to hear it. Fuck nazi dickless pricks.

Attached: JesusBruh.jpg (1417x1417, 803K)

>atleastistillhavetheconstitution.jpg

we euro's have been telling you this for ages but NOOOOOOO you didnt want to listen
you are living in MUTTLAND
you're only option is WHITE REVOLUTION
form groups like the NORTHWEST FRONT
and leave shitty states like TEXAS

Attached: wooji.png (680x661, 262K)

he's right, the alt-right are controlled op
if you go out, act normal
commie kikes didnt take over in a week, it takes time

They're not controlled op per say, they're just either uninformed or smart enough to keep their mouths relatively shut. You can still be in favor of the white race without being an edgelord.
>hey I don't hate other races, I just want to continue my own
>what, you're against me refusing to racemix?
>I won't prevent you from racemixing, why are you against me not racemixing?
This is how you move public opinion. Slowly and intelligently. The few KKK fags that are left should be shown the door. White racial consciousness can and should be built through purely positive means, at least publicly. This is the most effective way.

Because Proud Boys are the newest thing allowed within the shifting Overton window. The next step is to infiltrate the Proud Boys with a message that IOTBW or to create another organization based on that message. Not anti-racemixing, just in favor of whites continuing their race if they choose to do so. White solidarity and positivity. Continuation of the race because it is a normal and healthy thing to want to do. One step at a time.
It took 50 years to get here and it will take years to get back.

Attached: 713498572394857234.png (246x325, 159K)

Lul
Fuck America and white people at this point
Your average Trump supporter is a fucking idiot anyways

Fuck nazis

She looks like a finn tho.

It’s photoshopped retard

because everytime someone says
>maybe we, white people, have a right to secure our future
they have police backup to help them, as OP showed us

hmmmm...I'm wondering why...Hummm...really makes you think

You're expecting them to chimp out like the pantifa goons?

>unironically plausible
The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

still looks like finn

Fake White Nationalists. Good job on them to send the Soros CIA types of White Nationalists back.

FUCK NAZIS WE DONT HAVE ROOM FOR THESE KEKS I WANT TO SEE BLAIR WHITES PENIS AND SEE BASED BLACK MEN IN TRUMP HATS FUCK MY WIFE XDXDXDXD

Proof?

I agree with this, though anti-racemixing should be openly mainstream.

Anyone have info on EXACTLY what the so-called white supremacists did?

Appalachia may have drug problems, but it's racially pretty based and even though there's brainlets on welfare there's a large population of intelligent huwhites that are just as ready to shoot a methhead as soon as they cross the property line.. east Kentucky, middle and east Tenn. Based. Unless the Mexicans keep coming but in reality that might wake them up, the trigger is light for these people.

>memeflaggot shills
Worst thing to happen to this board ever, actually.

Another useless post.
Why is place so infested with shills?

Incoming!

Imagine thinking that you can deny entry to people based on political belief.
Sounds Red Hen inspired to me.

There isn’t
Notice all of the low IQ magapedes in the thread think everything is a multi-layer conspiracy with some connection to George Soros (Top magapede boogeyman behind Clinton) or some government agency.
SAD!

Attached: 5D10A887-DA7E-4166-BA94-AA2E90C2C9AB.jpg (748x748, 137K)

Exactly. We need to not LARP as fucking clansman or Seig heil like retards. We can be normal and be for White identity, White Nationalism. We have to do it through Patriotism and stomp out those fake edgelords or CIA controlled opposition.

wtf you want proofs ??

refer to this
Ask them proofs

Lol!

((( BASED! )))

Why are you going "muh 3D chess" on a group of certified cucks. These are cuckservatives. You maga fags are retarded. Look at how much attention they want from liberals from their virtue signaling.

These kkk dressed guys may be plants from antifa, but they have done this with WNs dressed casually and are containing their autism.

Maybe if guys who understand the Jewish role in destroying civilization also understood how to blend in with the normies who hold together that civilization, our fate as a mudraced Israeli vassal could be averted.

You win normies as allies by helping them to pro-White (and counter-semitic) stances an issue at a time. You lose them by larping as skinhead commie racists and triggering every one of their Jew-planted conditioning triggers.

Think like a NatSoc but look like Patriot Prayer.

>They're not controlled op per say
Doubt that, but let their personality show it

>they're just either uninformed or smart enough to keep their mouths relatively shut.
At a time where you are outnumbered, outequipped, and when the opposition control's 3/4 of the supply lines; the strategy is to wait it out and let time go on until their supply lines are cut.

>You can still be in favor of the white race without being an edgelord.
Voting Trump in for memes dies not support the favor of the white race. It makes us look like jack asses.

>hey I don't hate other races, I just want to continue my own
>what, you're against me refusing to racemix?
>I won't prevent you from racemixing, why are you against me not racemixing?
This is the format right wingers have been striving for. The text above is an example on how they can be stable in their mentality while making a rational argument. This is one of the few things that the left had open their eyes to a short time ago!

>This is how you move public opinion. Slowly and intelligently. The few KKK fags that are left should be shown the door. White racial consciousness can and should be built through purely positive means, at least publicly. This is the most effective way.
The goal is to remove the KKK and flagbearers that have been up in their thorns for since C'ville. They only burden them more and more. While some have been ANTIFA and other radical lefts in disguise; others were pure retards that larp constantly into chaos. The positive image is what they're striving for and because of what steps are being taken now, the image building has so far been pretty good for them.

Attached: 1530918697978.jpg (498x600, 162K)

Trump supporters:
>WE WANT FREE SPEECH!
>DON'T CENSOR US
>RED HEN IS BAD
Also Trump supporters:
>NAZIS GO HOME

pretty sure proudgoys are just massive civcuck faggots
still doesnt change my opinion that running around waving a nazi flag and looking like a fucking retard infront of a camera helps us in the slightest

You guys need to play smart

Attached: 1502574378537.jpg (700x495, 167K)

not so fast kike, I'm always in need of a good soap

Attached: 1527795874042.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Nazis really have no friends kek. Stay on this board and out of real life you fucking mongrels. All you do is bring trouble and ruin movements. You have not done literally anything but set us back. America will never be a Nazi dictatorship because every real American loves liberty and not foreign German totalitarianism.

I bet they were mixed race to shit as well

>I bet they were mixed
You know they were. Each probably has an Israeli flag at home and unironically watch John Hagee

I get you, but what is the alternative?
At least with Trump there is a glimmer of hope that immigration will be halted. Democrats are unironically discussing abolishing ICE and borders.

so, no proof then

dogwhistling, blending in..already tried copious amount of times it didn't worked, it never worked

>put down the dogwhistle and pick up the megaphone

White identity isnt nazism

Also:

>Because Proud Boys are the newest thing allowed within the shifting Overton window. The next step is to infiltrate the Proud Boys with a message that IOTBW or to create another organization based on that message. Not anti-racemixing, just in favor of whites continuing their race if they choose to do so. White solidarity and positivity. Continuation of the race because it is a normal and healthy thing to want to do. One step at a time.

One small step is a big key. One small step then progress in a steady beat. It's all they really need to do.

Good riddance, probably agent provocateurs. We can be pro-white without giving the Jew what they want, ugly, fat guys waving swastika flags.

Proud Boys are a multiracial group though. I would know, I am one. We don't have too many blacks or hispanics in our chapter but we do have an asian, a few hispanic dudes, and a couple black dudes. One of the black dudes is a Kenyan immigrant (legally naturalized) and actually agress Rhodesia was a shame to be lost and that the African nations that were colonized and rejected their colonization for independence eventually end up turning into actual shit holes. He moved here when he was 8 or 9 years old so his parents are very familiar with the landscape of Africa.

Proud Boys aren't Kekistani faggots. Kekistan is a dead meme for one and two we joke the fuck out of people who unironically support Kekistan.

lmfao whites deserve to be expunged from history at this point I officially no longer care. Carry on without me gents.

no proofs that soros is paying people to want a white ethnostate
no proofs that soros is paying proud goy either

basically, half the thread HATES white people, that's why they scream "CONTROLLED OPP"