LITERALLY HITLER

Hitler speech transmitted over Chicago radios

Which one of you lads was this?

Attached: PROD-Adolf-Hitler-whrend-einer-Rede.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.saukvalley.com/2018/07/06/hitler-speech-transmitted-over-chicago-police-radios/aal0fmz/
addictinginfo.com/2011/11/26/prescott-bush-and-the-golden-age-of-war-profiteering/
infowars.com/the-bush-nazi-connection-exposed/
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
youtu.be/iNY5Psz-XXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

amp.saukvalley.com/2018/07/06/hitler-speech-transmitted-over-chicago-police-radios/aal0fmz/

seriously? post links or you're a faggot

You know who is responsible for this. Deep down inside you know.

Would you like to look at the link above your comment you fucking retard.

first: my bad, im the faggot for not refreshing, second: holy fuck bump for the madlad that did it

Literally Hitler? I thought it was censored off my internet.

>
> (You)
>first: my bad, im the faggot for not refreshing, second: holy fuck bump for the madlad that did it

No problem. I keep getting blocked from posting links with my initial posts giving me a message along the lines of "The system has blocked this post as it thinks it's spam" or some shit.

It was I. DIO BRANDO

Attached: 49.jpg (300x300, 14K)

> Hitler speech transmitted on form of media which is purely auditory and people did not understand a single thing he said

#woke

How about translating them first, next time.
Then transmit them over the radio without telling people its hitler.
How many people would get hooked what do you think ?

It was the Jews. The audio feed was intentionally overdriven so as to make the voice sound meaner when the speaker saturates. Fuck Jews, I hate them.

You're welcome boys. More to come

Hey. Fuck you

Attached: 1526416054728.jpg (500x474, 41K)

what if its Hitler reaching out to us from heaven?

> (OP) (You)
>You're welcome boys. More to come

Proof it was you or gtfo

Hitler living in chicago comfirmed

Attached: spartacus_illusion.jpg (1000x1000, 406K)

Which user did this. If you’re here god bless you.

And what kind of proof would you like that wouldn't dox me

It was neocons and bushes
>When the Remingtons, duPonts, Rockefellers, Mellons, J.P. Morgan, George Herbert Walker, Samuel Bush and Prescott Bush, as well as other representatives of America’s corporate elite decided to overthrow the government of the United States in 1934, they recruited retired Marine General Smedley Butler to lead it.
>The group intended to establish a Fascist regime that would send undesirables, including the unemployed, the Jews and political opponents to concentration and/or extermination camps.
addictinginfo.com/2011/11/26/prescott-bush-and-the-golden-age-of-war-profiteering/
>a tire salesman before becoming one of the biggest Nazi collaborators in US history
infowars.com/the-bush-nazi-connection-exposed/
>Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.Prescott Bush
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Attached: CADD7DDF-38D9-4224-B2B2-D5DFBCEF3342.png (549x616, 374K)

>over Chicago radios

Attached: 90AC3E3E-EFD4-4697-B423-0AC32458A182.jpg (240x317, 28K)

God?

I think Roberts realize how badly this society has devolved, and currently we're exporting negro degeneracy into the world..

Attached: IMG_2901.jpg (700x529, 116K)

Related:
youtu.be/iNY5Psz-XXE

Chosen ones

> (You)
>And what kind of proof would you like that wouldn't dox
> (You)
>And what kind of proof would you like that wouldn't dox me

Hijack the radio again and put on repeat "God hates niggers"

Haha. I just read the story linked on Drudge and immediately came here because I know that it was one of you guys who did it. I wonder if Robert enjoyed the speech.

>"substantial issue”

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Attached: 1530854432876-pol.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

Next time, use another speech with a professional simultaneous translation done as an overdubbing. Pay extra for someone with a nice voice

we have inadvertently opened the eyes of the entire chicago pd into the glory that is fascism. white officers will be buying new boots and wearing hugo boss uniforms by labor day

Attached: 636335377398384492-ADOLF-JPEG.jpg (534x712, 59K)