Conservative Columnist (((Max Boot))): 'I Want Democrats To Take Over'

>"The Republican Party must be destroyed before it can be rebuilt."

>Conservative columnist (((Max Boot))), a frequent critic of President Donald Trump, says he’s now rooting for a Democratic takeover of both houses of Congress in November’s midterm elections.

>In a Washington Post column, Boot said the GOP was once a conservative party with a white nationalist fringe.

>“Now it’s a white-nationalist party with a conservative fringe,” he wrote.

>Boot, who left the Republican Party and became an independent after Trump was elected president, said he is more convinced than ever that he made the right decision.

>He wrote:

>“The current GOP still has a few resemblances to the party of old — it still cuts taxes and supports conservative judges. But a vote for the GOP in November is also a vote for egregious obstruction of justice, rampant conflicts of interest, the demonization of minorities, the debasement of political discourse, the alienation of America’s allies, the end of free trade and the appeasement of dictators.

>“That is why I join [George] Will and other principled conservatives, both current and former Republicans, in rooting for a Democratic takeover of both houses in November,” he wrote. “Like postwar Germany and Japan, the Republican Party must be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.”

huffingtonpost.com/entry/max-boot-democrat-midterm-takeover_us_5b3d7b35e4b09e4a8b29d1cb

archive.is/M8XAw

Attached: 5b3d814f2200003107eed3fa.jpg (1910x1000, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CFR neocon scum sucker will end up in hell like the rest

>bump
but you really need to use an archive service

Attached: 2setsofrules.png (1252x560, 154K)

There's an archive link in the OP.

I want jew neocons at the end of a rope.

>the end of free trade
that's the point of this faggot's word salad
he's a globalist neocon cocksucker

Attached: 1530748080907.png (628x582, 76K)

All Jews must be hanged!

I thought the Nevertrumpers were thoroughly BTFO by now

anyone catch Tucker's interview with this rat kike during the Muh Russia hysteria? He almost started crying when his pilpul proved ineffective. Absolute kino.

Attached: 1529772114414.jpg (612x499, 64K)

my mistake, i done goof'd, i guess i'm so used to never posting the actual link.

Attached: jq-flee-france.jpg (839x960, 179K)

bump

bump

Attached: bourdain-poison.jpg (1348x1001, 115K)

Neocons were never liked, it was never their party. The people took it back. The white nationalists are the real conservatives. Neocons are just liberals with slightly lower taxes. That's it. Period. They belong in the trashbin of history

Saw him on CNN whining about Trump's tariffs, knew he had to be a globohomo jew, turns out he is.

Jews lose partial control over Republican party and Republican Jew throws a fit. (((Max))) wont be happy until the entire world is a cosmopolitan rootless shit house just like the Jews want it.

Yet another rotten part of the George W. Bush legacy - inviting all these (((neocons))) into the GOP. This guy's record of "achievements" is looking worse than even Obama.

Attached: Bush NCLB.jpg (2048x1852, 407K)

big news everybody, minorities (Jews too) vote for the Left!

Fuck this ZOG puppet.

>Now it’s a white-nationalist party with a conservative fringe
I know this guy's a scheming kike, but I can't detect any lies here.

Because he didn't say
>and that's a GOOD thing

Half-truths are still lies, user.

Attached: 57100af38a7d940696ce9575c046617e899c1b60cdbb9916f7071b6bbdd1d590.jpg (1200x937, 190K)

>Neocon song by E Michael Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k

Attached: e6dfabca2b3634adb71a43771dd7dc33163ffc081f1f4d60507c62af4821318c.jpg (428x450, 59K)

Attached: Journalist Carl Bernstein Tells Joe Scarborough ‘Jewish Neocons’ Res….png (1019x1201, 154K)

Here are two documentaries which expose the neocons:

>The War Party-Panorama-BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

>The Israel Lobby - (vpro backlight documentary - 2007)

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

Attached: America's Jews Are Driving America's Wars.png (660x3878, 877K)

sneaky sneaky

Attached: anudda-never-trumper.jpg (750x649, 72K)

Attached: 1518117186290.png (1671x1098, 849K)

I'm done defending Jews. For every Michael Savage or Matt Drudge, you get twenty Max Boots. The world would be better if we were exterminated. God help us.

>t. your friendly, existential-angst ridden neighborhood alt-kike

thanks for this one, total upgrade

Attached: ic-ractens.png (776x702, 239K)

bump

Here's the copypasta I always paste when this comes up on Twitter. Feel free to modify and use:

>Max Boot used Republicans to get the war in Iraq that he wanted. Now he's using Democrats to keep cheap illegal labor flowing into the country. He's a Machiavellian monster who will use whoever he needs to to get what he wants and then toss them aside. I mean, look at his name!

Attached: ENEMIES OF THE STATE.jpg (1616x1131, 881K)

Attached: 1510529855160.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Attached: Maximum Booty - small.jpg (364x446, 36K)

>humongous crypto-jew mad america being put first
yeah total bummer I know

Browns and blacks tend to have lower IQ on average than whites, up to 2 standard deviations lower. IQ is a predictor of economic success and who will go on welfare. This should be common knowledge and cause people to rethink statements like that.

Attached: DhQELZkVAAA14SG.jpg (1024x724, 173K)

i wonder how much BS knows

Attached: 1497654765917.jpg (710x600, 431K)

These Jews are pretending to fight each other now.

Attached: Ben Shapiro vs Max Boot.jpg (1576x686, 154K)

hitler was right

I always knew these free trade globalists fucks were frauds but God damn seeing them admitting it is satisfying.

He knows. He just compartmentalizes reality to keep his fantasy going. He's extremely overrated.

RINO PURGE SOON

Personality means more than IQ...the nigger thinks about rap music and drug-dealing as a worthy career while whitey goes on to manage a fortune 500 company.

Run this jerkoff over with a tank

>"conservative" columnist who-gives-a-fuck joins George Will and a bunch of other irrelevant voices you've never heard of in continuing to whine about the same shit they were whining about in 2015

Fucks given: 0

Attached: photo.jpg (100x100, 5K)

>On Jow Forums
>ever defending kikes
They are the original alien race grafted onto Europa by the dumb multicultural Roman Empire

>Personality means more than IQ
Haha, no. Personality is the difference between being a petty criminal or a decent manual laborer, not managing a Fortune 500 company.

One of the things I do like about Jordan Peterson is how he constantly brings up the fact that people with an IQ of less than 83 are literally useless. Never fails to make people uncomfortable.

Hang traitors first. Remember that.

I'm glad these Bush era faggots are dying off, they were the ones who killed the party in first place.

>principled
code for either traitor(in this case), cuck, wimp, loser

Attached: herpes-moyel.jpg (750x720, 111K)

RINO detected

Hello fellow conservatives

Neocons and Dems are basically the same party

>“Now it’s a white-nationalist party with a conservative fringe,” he wrote.
Where's the lie tho?

Sorry Maxie, you're getting launched out of a cannon into the Sun just like all the other kikes.

Nah. They're useful idiots for the the commie Dems now.