"Why don't British people revolt?"

I see this posted in nearly every thread.

Here is why;
>Multiculturalism is only a major problem within the big cities
>Most British people live in towns & villages
>The average British person living outside of the cities does not experience multiculturalism on a daily basis
>Muslims engage in self segregation even when living among us
>Wealthy & educated non-whites in majority white middle class areas provide an idealistic picture of immigration
>The middle & upper classed are unaffected by the mass immigration in working class areas
>State controlled media telling us that everything is fine
>History textbooks rewritten to suggest that immigrants were always here

Furthermore, here are some general trends which result in revolution, uprising, insurgencies or civil wars;
>Mass underemployment
>Lack of food
>High taxes
>Warfare
>Lack of luxuries

Attached: IMG_3520_lores.jpg (400x300, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/health/uk-obesity-rate-rising-overweight-worst-country-western-europe-world-us-ranking-oecd-research-a8049451.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-fattest-teenager-georgia-davis-1135922
gamapserver.who.int/gho/interactive_charts/ncd/risk_factors/obesity/atlas.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/550294/Obese-couple-benefits-taxpayer-funded-wedding-ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=ozJj93dUagM
gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-obesity-physical-activity-and-diet-england-2018
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_politicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_politicians_of_Mexican_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_minority_politicians_in_the_United_Kingdom
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Black_British_politicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Indian_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Pakistani_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Turkish_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Iraqi_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Iranian_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_British_politicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Asian_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, when they outlaw booze in order to be sharia-compliant, that's when the revolution starts?

Why revolt when they have the government they chose?

"Give them bread & circuses and they will never revolt" - Juvenal 100 AD

Nobody pys enough attention to history in the first place to know the new narrative exists, let alone beleive it.
And this 'oh it's only a problem in the big cities' narrative- First of all, no it fucking isn't, it's spreading to the smaller cities & towns. You can find non-whites in the fucking Shetland Islands now. And second of all, most of our population lives in the big cities.

The biggest reasons are cultural degradation, enforced compliance & the relative stability of most people's lives.
Why care about your street, or your town, getting enriched if your own little bubble works perfectly? And if it becoms unignorable, you could always just move.
Why listen to the people whose lives are affected by this shit the most, if all you see of them are a bunch of football hooligans getting drunk in the middle of the day for their marches? Who'd want to be associated with that?
And why rock the boat if the full force of the law is going to come down on you for it?

Attached: Enoch-Powell-620x517.jpg (620x517, 52K)

Someone post that picture of the four men in the boat with the hole in one end with two guys trying to dump out the water, and the other two at the other end, saying "I'm glad it's not our end!"

You are a fucking Muppet. This country is a shambles because of apathetic defeatist faggots like you.

British people are always revolting though.

Attached: 1496136145330.jpg (634x463, 77K)

>British people are disgusting
>40% of Amerimutts are obese

Hahaha fuckoff burger

WE DID IT BECAUSE OF YOU DAD
independent.co.uk/news/health/uk-obesity-rate-rising-overweight-worst-country-western-europe-world-us-ranking-oecd-research-a8049451.html

Wong way round, you're importing this shit to us.
Our country sucks dick so much because our politicians are trying their hardest to make us the 51st state.
Let that sink in. The state of modern Britain is our tribute to *you*.

Attached: American Parenting.png (800x480, 580K)

This. Mutts act like the UK isn’t 86% white.

>not stealing nigger babies and putting them in the box
You did it first we just made it popular.

Attached: GettyImages-629431083-c248df8-70b9f13.jpg?quality=90&resize=620,413.jpg (620x413, 88K)

>The biggest reasons are cultural degradation, enforced compliance & the relative stability of most people's lives.
>Why care about your street, or your town, getting enriched if your own little bubble works perfectly? And if it becoms unignorable, you could always just move.
>Why listen to the people whose lives are affected by this shit the most, if all you see of them are a bunch of football hooligans getting drunk in the middle of the day for their marches? Who'd want to be associated with that?
>And why rock the boat if the full force of the law is going to come down on you for it?
Yes. People have their jobs and families including kids. If you start killing politicians or pakis you will just be jailed or killed and your family will suffer. It only works if enough people rise up at the same time and you need organisation for that, which is be supped by the spooks.

You will only see change when things are really really bad and at that point it might be too late. The same is true in the US and so on.

They don't revolt because they're cucked but not to riot/overthrow levels. Govt is hoping ethnic British take the full big dick up the ass. It's a good half way in. They can take more. Reason is it's still not that bad. As long as people aren't living in squalor, have food to eat, there is at least some money.. they'll continue to take big govt dick. When the US, etc economy/fiat currency collapses.. then things may change. Depends when that is as the ethnic British are being replaced. Ownership of land is controlled by demographics. Which the UK is losing.

Attached: IMG_9685.jpg (1364x1364, 440K)

Fucking kek. That explains why the councils are putting up anti-obesity propaganda in the cities now. Pic related

Attached: 214E7768-FFA2-4949-9F34-BE00F228A227.jpg (620x348, 67K)

>When you have to go hundreds of yars back to find an example as bad as the average modern american
>When you see dumping babies as a good thing because it lets you put even more blacks on welfare
The absolute state of you.

>Depends when that is as the ethnic British are being replaced. Ownership of land is controlled by demographics. Which the UK is losing.
I doubt that, but things will be bad certainly.

>memeflag
>86% white
>Brexit

Kys

>When you have to go hundreds of yars back to find an example as bad as the average modern american
lel
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-fattest-teenager-georgia-davis-1135922

Attached: Britian's%20Fattest%20teenager.%20Georgia%20Davis,%20who%20now%20weighs%2034%20stone,%20near%20 (810x539, 46K)

>meme flag
>meme reply

hmm, do your politicians really want to become a 51st or is this just hoopla, if you become a state, im moving to sussex.

>World Health Organisation study in 2014 indicated that 28.1% of adults in the United Kingdom were recognised as clinically obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30
gamapserver.who.int/gho/interactive_charts/ncd/risk_factors/obesity/atlas.html

United States
Caucasian
>The obesity rate for Caucasian adults (over 30 BMI) in the US in 2015 was 29.7%
Nigger
>The obesity rate for Black adults (over 30 BMI) in the US in 2015 was 39.8%
Assorted Beans
>The obesity rate for Mexican or Mexican Americans adults (over 30 BMI) in the US in 2015 was 35.2%

we're the same

Notice the title. 'Britain's fattest.'
Britain's fattest looks like America's average.
>This level of Cope

Attached: American.jpg (715x795, 60K)

People really underestimate how quickly things have changed, and how the culture hasn't really caught up. We've lived, for centuries, in a sort of well-organised polite society. It has suddenly, drastically, changed. People are unsure of what to do really.

28.1 per cent of all UK adults.
29% of American whites alone.
>We're the same, guise!
Kek.

Attached: ll.gif (500x379, 338K)

dirty tricks MI6

>be british
>pay for fat people to get married
>get arrested for forgetting to renew your charitable donation license
express.co.uk/news/uk/550294/Obese-couple-benefits-taxpayer-funded-wedding-ceremony

Attached: overweight-238731.jpg (590x638, 57K)

Oh no wait, my bad, it's actually closer to 29.7% of Amerilard whites.
Wew lad.

You basically described all of western europe tbqh

>Oh fuck, quick chang the subject to benefits!
KEK

1-2% is not significant. I'm surprised the UK has any obese people at all. Who could possibly desire to consume enough of your food to even achieve obesity?

youtube.com/watch?v=ozJj93dUagM
>the workers

HAHAHHAHAAA

Attached: ChargeOfShieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (1498x861, 2.27M)

>Nigger

86% BS. Majority of birth rates in a lot of the West are non white. Wait 10-15 years for the brood to come of raping age. Walk down streets in large cities.. it shows.

This nigga gets it. Based Begium. Love your firearm factories, btw.

Attached: 1530671750552.jpg (293x222, 22K)

>eating your feelings this hard

Attached: obesity_society_eat_your_feelings_rgb.png?w=849.png (849x1201, 1.82M)

1-2% of difference between ALL our adult population and your white population ALONE.
>The absolute fucking state

America used to be 90% white until 1965 and look where we are now you apathetic shit stain

>>History textbooks rewritten to suggest that immigrants were always here

Welcome to Airstrip One

>Immigration in Britain started after 1945
>Still 86% White
>Immigration in America started in 1965
>54% face
Aww.

>Uk is 26% obese (from gov.uk, 2016)
>US is 39.8% obese (from CDC, 2015-16)

Maybe you should have thought about that before you imported so many niggers and spics.

gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-obesity-physical-activity-and-diet-england-2018

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

It's worse than that mate, look at the statistics again.
The TOTAL UK obese poulation is 26%. TOTAL.
White Americans ALONE top that number.

>implying modern Americans chose either of those things

ya'll curry niggers willfully accepted this shit at least we're building a wall you're importing them to a fucking island

Pretty obvious UK wuz always Kangz. Science bro. How do you not go 14/88 after seeing the bullshit they are trying to force on/against you?

Attached: Average British man.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

>86% white
more like
>19.8% white

Did the math.

Kek

Attached: 89180822-1FF7-4D90-B37D-6C39AC00A6CC.jpg (800x679, 116K)

>Did the math
American education, gentlemen.

At least we know why their niggers call them mayonise now

Tell me how I am wrong?
White populations in the UK:
-Scottish
-Welsh
-Polish
-Irish
-Scots-Irish
-Cornish
-Miscellaneous Slavs

Non-white populations:
-Arab
-Indians
-Chinese
-English
-Africans
-South Americans
-Iranians

By my calculations you've gotten whiter, actually, since 1945. Good job.

Attached: 12938798475.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Attached: ameriga.png (678x700, 91K)

It's mostly excess dick fat

Attached: 1522533293217.png (281x531, 183K)

>Desperate tactics from a desperate war= UK on average

Attached: 1475807164502.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

Yeah, banning knives was always a problem in America after all.

Attached: DEZB5qEXYAAE9fw.jpg (1024x575, 64K)

>One dumb American = every American in existence

Attached: 1527518561510.jpg (1216x836, 265K)

>Thinking anyone gives a fuck about what the government 'bans'
Diane Abbott is one politician, and she's a laughing stock. You have a dozen of her in any random city being treatd like every word from their mouth is gospel.

>Meme soldier
Which army was covering Trans medical costs again?

Which nation was covering every trans operation in their nation?

Attached: 1526406774838.png (780x657, 26K)

Got any examples britbong?

Attached: 1526155497418.jpg (629x988, 87K)

My concern is miscegenation. Looking at our stats, white British have about a 3% rate, and that includes other whites. For comparison, the pakis have about 7%.
So at least there’s some solace in that. We aren’t fucking ourselves into demographic death.

I'd probably fuck Sailor big-as-the-Moon there desu

Attached: Obama.png (300x250, 130K)

he's a GCHQ nigger

Diane Abbott = Barrack Obama

Barack Obama is half-white, centrist according to a bong, and not batshit insane. Three things Diane Abbott isn't.

Attached: 1522839154217.jpg (615x764, 109K)

Or something more recent, perhaps?

Attached: Cortez.png (300x169, 86K)

that isn't Sailor Moon, it's the marshmallow kaiju from Ghostbusters.

Near us, imagine how it will be when you're in our shoes?

Attached: 1530915199607.jpg (553x467, 259K)

>be disarmed
>get arrested for using naughty words on Twitter
>why don't you Brits liberate yourself?
Either OP is a fag or glowing. Most likely...both

>Whe your cope is so strong you end up dfending Obama
Your Cuckedness has it's own category page on Wikipedia, Rodriguez.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_politicians

Actually, make that two.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_politicians_of_Mexican_descent

Barrack Obama is a half jew, descendant of communists, educated to power by terrorists, a gay who tops white men and a pedophile that engages in self mutilation occult ceremonies.

Incorrect. Here a White British and White other is considered interracial. That is not the case in the US, n fact it’s worse, as your stats consider anyone from the Middle East and North Africa to be white.
So ours are drastically lower when measured by your standards, and yours are drastically higher when measured by our standards.
But in both our nations, the true concern is not miscegenation, but foreign birth rates. That is the point I’m trying to make, but in the morning here and I can’t sauce right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_minority_politicians_in_the_United_Kingdom
First elected: 1841

New York has NEVER had a nonwhite in office, except David Dinkins who was defeated during reelection.

And don't forget that statistic applies to our whole country, including london. And it's a similar number to their most white states.
So it's a pretty good silver lining.

Fair point, kinda forgot about him with everything going on nowadays, couldn't vote back in his elections though
Horse face hasn't attacked whites, at least not yet, and while x for fucking doubt the Republicans win, but she hasn't won her seat yet.

>One page
V
>Two pages that list the categories alone
Cope.

Yeah. Long and short is that the birth rates demonstrate that the blacked meme is bollocks. Most of the white mixers are betas with yellow fever, and the white women who mix are typically poles for some reason.

GOT EEEEM.

Attached: 1530397153179.png (550x550, 32K)

It's the percentage of white children that matters you utter plebmonkey

k

>Incorrect. Here a White British and White other is considered interracial.
According to that the rate then becomes 9%
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html

Interracial is 3% in the UK.

>Middle East and North Africa to be white.
They make up less than 1% of the population, since only around 0.3% of the population is muslim, so that is so insignificant it doesn't matter.

>So ours are drastically lower when measured by your standards, and yours are drastically higher when measured by our standards.
I just said those "standards" are BS. It is 3-5 same standards.

>But in both our nations, the true concern is not miscegenation, but foreign birth rates. That is the point I’m trying to make, but in the morning here and I can’t sauce right now.
I agree.

It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile, a gentleman will walk but never run

>Most British people live in towns & villages
how do the British earn money then. I thought Britain was only London and Birmingham, after the collapse of industrialism in Britain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Black_British_politicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Indian_descent

Now three :)

Ok, so our's is 10% higher then theirs rather than 30%.
And 25-50's are still going to matter in the next decade.
Point is, we're waking up in a much better position then they were when they did.

Checked

Yeah, no.
Those list the total politicians.
Yours list the CATEGORIES that they had to be divided into to save space.
The ABSOLUTE state of your cope.

We've already confirmed that obesity is correlated with statistical low intelligence and poor behavior associated with niggers and spics. It's just like the gun thing, remove the nigger and gun crime in the US falls to Euro levels.

Attached: 133915-004-748FC3A3.jpg (550x435, 30K)

>non whites are having more babies
>it's fine

Attached: hm.png (362x309, 114K)

Based Maine and Vermont.

That 9% figure is total interracial marriages. Whites, according to that article, are about 4% mixers, and I bet a lot of that comes from foreign whites and yellow fever havers.
I’m not trying to put down the US though, I’m just trying to spread as many white-pills as I can.

It's not "fine".
It's a BETTER position then they are in.

Look, let's have a little comparison.
The Brit pages list the politicians themselves.
Whereas americans...

Attached: Brit levels....png (1896x907, 145K)

Sub saharan africans are the most the diverse people in the world. They can have blue eyes and blonde hair. Racists like you think "black people are all nappy haired big lipped dark skinned people" When thats not true. I'm 100% black and look white, but im forced to correct people assuming my race like the bigots they are. No I'm not mixed, white or anything else. I'm 100% black. Racist white bigots will get clapped for assuming my race. Remember this you white bois, you might need an asshole replacement after I'm finished with you.

What's your point even? That we are both fucked in the long term?

So do those.
Here's some more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Pakistani_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Turkish_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Iraqi_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Iranian_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_British_politicians

>Black political parties
>Black politicians by state
>Black mayors (257 results!)
>Black presidential candidates
>Black politicians of Luo descent (thy have to list them by *ethnicity*!)
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF YOU

Attached: ...American levels.png (1919x910, 211K)

>they made another Canada
As a white male living in Canada, I can confidently say welcome to hell.

Captain chubby on the left would do in a storm.

Yeah, you find ever-shrinking lists of names & i'll show you the subcategories they had to come up with just to keep the lists as small as double the size for your fist-world shithole.

Ok so you have
4% interracial marriages
we
5% interracial marriages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_of_Asian_descent
This list has subcategories which has subcategories of its own.