Why is freemasonry looked down upon?

Why is freemasonry looked down upon?

Attached: Masonic-emblem.jpg (543x563, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEefo8pfDdA
youtube.com/watch?v=ES2tKIGfNAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sodomites and tricksters. You'd think the towns they operate in wouldn't get fucked over by minorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEefo8pfDdA

Attached: freemasonry-star.jpg (375x387, 47K)

I like the teachings. Nevertheless they got subverted by Saturnists.

Because some people cannot join and others got kicked out. So they hate on them.

freemasonry came from Pharisaical Talmudic followers (jews) who stole the Masonic sacred knowledge from the Masons thousands of years ago and spread it throughout the world through freemasonry, the perfect shabbats goy

(((secret society))) with jewish roots that specializes in bribery and trafficking corruption throughout a community. Mafia for boomers.

OH GEE I WONDER WHY THEY'RE LOOKED DOWN UP
Yeah, they shouldn't be looked down upon, they deserve [G]enocide. sage

>freemasonry comes from jews who stole knowledge from free masons

Attached: C5D55D1A9FB44C50A09B65506A2506AC.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Look at this thread. Filled with people who know nothing about Freemasons.

Y'all need to pickup "Freemasons for Dummies" it would do you some good.

We're going to need a bigger rake.

>everybody who disagrees with my mindset is a filthy jew
at least try to formulate some kind of intellectual contribution

Wtf, Hans? I didn't even say that.

Look up Hermes Trismegistus you stupid sandnigger.
Fuck, you're stupid

Every shooting incidents, there is masonniggers are involved.

secret societies and cults have no place in society

There is much more to Freemasonry than this basic read

Attached: pepe_135.jpg (655x643, 79K)

It's Jewish Mysticism for Gentiles. They subvert and can be used much like Stasi or NKVD. The rituals also seem to have some sort of brainwashing effect on the members, making them much like a Mafia as a opposed to a Fraternal Organization. It's alot of Egyptian stories and tales. They're also rebuilding "Solomons Temple" which is their "Work", and that is a big NO NO, because it is under false pretenses, and not the true Temple. They also partake in what you might have heard as "Gang Stalking"

It's a red herring used by the kikes to make people like pol think a bunch of old people who larp ritual from 3,000 years ago are secretly controlling the world.

Attached: 1530990336425.jpg (720x824, 81K)

the shitty freemasons always show up on TV during happenings. give the good freemasons a bad name. freemasons in charlottesville are shitty ones

Attached: captain jack russells.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Leafs have no place in society

prince hall freemasons also shitty jew pets

On pic related, you have to admit that they're fucking amazing with propaganda. The first Jewess is even a child psychologist. Really makes you think.

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

youtube.com/watch?v=ES2tKIGfNAo

Attached: nightmares.jpg (1242x1242, 210K)

Lots of working men used to be Freemasons, as well as prominent businessmen and thinkers, so it was conceivably a politically powerful force and therefore a threat. Plus people resent the nepotism and distrust the secrecy.

>They're also rebuilding "Solomons Temple" which is their "Work"
Temple of Solomon in the sense of building a shrine to divine wisdom
>The rituals also seem to have some sort of brainwashing effect on the members
Not much more than anywhere else
>"Gang Stalking"
That happens if you're too interconnected and suddenly break ties
As I said though, the fraternity has been subverted by Saturnists

How would you deal with these people?
Papal Bloodlines:
>Orsini >Breakspear >Aldobrandini >Farnse >Somaglia

Jesuit Council:
>Farnese >Borja >Colonna >Gaetoni >Medici >Pamphili >Orsini >Aldobrandini >Chigi >Conti

Council of 13:
>Aldobrandini/Borghese >Borja/Borgia >Chigi >Colonna/Cologna >Conti >Farnese/delle overe >Gaetani/Caetani >Merdici/Medici/Domedici >Orsini/Maximus >Pamphii >Somaglia >Este Estence

Black Nobility:
>Stanley, Morgan, Goldman, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohn/Cohen, Oppenheimer, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Spencer-Churchill, Stuart/Stewart, Planck, Smith, Jasper, Levy, Palmer, Gordon, Moore, Fitzgerald, Kennedy, Noble, Bennett, Forbes, Beresford, Bancroft, Barclay, Cabot, Higginson, Adams, Baker, Coffin, Cooper, Delano, Gardner, Otis, Quincy, Rice, Bush, Lehman, Tudor, Sassoon..Shermans, Clarkes, Royces, Lindsays, Raffles, Robinson, Pratt, Bartlett, Abraham, Guggenheim, Loeb, Strauss, Sach, Lazard, Seaf, Goldman, Schiff, Morgan, Schroder, Harriman

you're too fucking stupid to reply to me

>You're too stupid to realize it's just /x/-tier shit
They have professional astrologers there, legitimate soothsayers. Their philosophy is far more advanced than what you've proposed

They're gang stalking/blacklisting non members. American Freemasonry is absolutely subverted. It's bad. Not all lodges are bad, but many of them they're straight communists and the men have NO clue how wrong the stuff is they're doing, this secret police/Fraternal police type garbage

I told the stupid one not to reply and he did anyways, that's how stupid that fucking useless piece of shit is

Can't argue with those numbers.

Attached: 53c3e69593dd82f622e901c2bd990df2-imagepng.png (2530x2450, 41K)