GAY PRIDE

Where's the pride of being gay?
You know you got diseases even if it's socially accepted in cuck countries, but I still see no reason to be proud of being a faggot.

Discuss

Attached: Captain-Sweden.png (1280x720, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134692345
independent.co.uk/news/health/hiv-vaccine-successful-tests-new-aids-clinical-human-trial-a8436391.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((they))) are pushing this degeneracy because the LGBT community are the perfect consumer class. Who do you think has more money to spend on frivolous shit? The guy with 3 kids and a wife, or the childless homosexual? I'm not a commie but Stalin was 100% correct when he said gay rights was just bourgeois decadence.

Attached: 71E8A4AF-9B5E-4F47-BF5D-97BB15D8E8C0-44635-00002D4D1717C969.jpg (284x177, 16K)

Indeed you are right. It's all about buying and spending, their goal is to weaken society destroying families.
Fuck this degeneracy

I'm so proud of all the cum in my blown shithole.

please stop shitting on sweden

Attached: 1385893782392.jpg (500x705, 80K)

Sweden shits on itself and Europe with its policies. All Swedes can commit suicide along with the faggots.

Attached: 1528297778581.png (720x980, 815K)

>spending, their goal is to weaken society destroying families.
Screw families, who is gonna afford housing with 2 incomes when I'm old enough to finish my lib arts degree? Until we get this housing crap sorted out we need for lesbians to cohabitate with straight couples effectively adding another source of income, split chores, help raising children.

They're trying so hard to be accepted it's embarrassing. If it wasn't for housewives we would still be beating the fuck out of them in the street.
All the kid stuff has pushed it too far. Things like 9 yo boys being forced to dress as trannies. There's gonna be a blow back against homosexuals in the west. And it's going to shock the hell out of them when they realise society has never accepted them, we've just put up with them so we didn't cause problems for ourselves at work and with our retarded wives and gfs.

This is absolute disgusting. What goes on in the minds of these people to perceive this as “normal”.

Attached: 9DD387E1-7D3E-4E6F-B732-3D7BC71A5ED9.png (750x1334, 942K)

I don't understand the concept of taking pride in your sexual fetishes either. I mean, I can understand not wanting to get picked on/isolated due to your weird kink, but to have whole celebrations for it comes off and attention whoring and shallow

Gays are made not born

Attached: FBFD42CB-8B46-4E85-A41D-7209845E0D61.jpg (384x384, 31K)

It's an ironic thing. They know they're worthless, even they know they have nothing to be 'proud' of.

I get it. I want a movement too. I should get a parade for ramming my dick down skanks' necks. I'm an oppressed minority and I demand representation in parliament. #facefuckerpride #necksobeautiful #shoveitdowntheirthroats #sobrave

Kek.

I just want this comeback to come as soon as possible. My country isnt still poisoned with gay propaganda, but who knows when will it change. People follows what media says.

No, *neck* not kek ffs
ACCEPT ME

lmao that was wonderful haha

>Where's the pride of being gay?
It's a psychological and social coping mechanism, and mechanism of denial that there's anything worng with it.

The same with brainwashed parents say to others " I'm proud of my son being gay. I'm proud of him taking a dick in the ass" Great accomplishment being gay.

It’s semantics. Not pride as in achievement, more like pride as in refusing to be ashamed. “pride” events are now mostly apolitical corporate sponsored parties for normie fags, fruit flies and progressive “allies”.

Attached: FDB173CF-CE4A-4612-9291-CE9C6FDE4987.jpg (604x604, 53K)

Pride in that they are still alive and we haven't send them to the gulags for being a drain to society.

Attached: faggotss.png (906x1024, 1.28M)

Attached: 1526759457065.png (684x880, 539K)

Pride is the worst sin that leads to all other sins.
Gay means, "happy".
The rainbow is a promise from God not to smite us again.

Gay Pride = Happy about sinning and arrogantly flaunting the fact God promised not to kill you for it.

Plz read

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134692345
>we're just people." It's a terrible thing that the media uses Pride as a way to sell products, make a profit and sound trendy. Painting sidewalks for $90K, paying event organizers to change your stall logos to rainbow, passing out Homo-marxism pamphlets at parades to vote LibDem. It's ridiculous.
This gay with part of speech being biased as gay Taqqiya says the same.

It's good for a segmented group of the public, and if we have more gay people, the better in profit margin. I'll try to post more posts of this archived thread concerning the same subject.

AIDS pride

>more like pride as in refusing to be ashamed.
In your opinion, is it confirms it is defense mechanism in psychoanalytical terms?

But they should be ashamed of being such degenerate fucking losers. Also gassed.

Paedo pride. Don't leave your kids with them.

THIS fucking anglo you're right

Fucking too right I am as always, based mongrel. #unironicallybuildthewallveryverysoonson

Look, here's the thing, faggots. If you wanna fuck some other freak in the ass then go nuts, I couldn't give a fuck, but don't expect headpats for taking "any hole's a goal" literally and not even being able to get a woman to fuck you. Don't imagine for one second that almost everyone is comfortable with faggots being around kids just because the media says you're all nice people just like muslims, or that most people are gonna be comfortable with you faggots pushing your faggotry on kids in schools who are too young to understand what you're doing.
It's like this: if you want to do loads of hard drugs and don't want to piss people off then have the good taste not to do it around kids, do it quietly in your own home and don't tell kids it's a good thing, that they should do it too and be proud of that shit. Get it?
Also, don't fuck kids btw. That is an absolute no-no.

Gay is a choice

yeah about that...
independent.co.uk/news/health/hiv-vaccine-successful-tests-new-aids-clinical-human-trial-a8436391.html

Attached: xD0twN1_d.jpg (640x939, 15K)