Why are people still against weed in 2018?

Video related: anti-marijuana ad they played on TV in Oklahoma before the election
youtube.com/watch?v=pgWthHfx63U
I don't see what the big deal is its a plant BRO

Attached: 587658745765467857659876.jpg (788x800, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0IofkJW9f0
youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=U_kPB9D3QJg
personalinjurylawfirmdenver.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CO-Historical-Fatality-Trends-2018.jpg
denverpost.com/2017/08/25/colorado-marijuana-traffic-fatalities/
nhtsa.gov/sites/nhtsa.dot.gov/files/documents/812440-marijuana-impaired-driving-report-to-congress.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoking marijuana is for niggers and faggots.

so is electronic dance music.. doesnt mean it should be illegal

And jews and (((them)))

Agreed. as soon as we can legalize every harmful substance on the market subuhmans will start dropping like flies

Attached: 1516819371868.gif (557x768, 3.2M)

rednecks smoke lots of weed and just dont talk about it anymore than one would beer or cigarettes

it causes psychosis

Really? EDM was a bastion of white until recently... see the techno viking :)
youtube.com/watch?v=u0IofkJW9f0

Then join MADD and ban alcohol fagoot

It’s the current year man like... dude c’mon bigots like totally

12 pounds a year isn't much. either extremely lazy growers or only having a couple plants.

Should cannabis growers and users be able to legally possess firearms?

its a gateway for harder drugs

> Weed is good literally because it's the current year

Original version!

youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y

why do only anglos post shit like this? i have never met a nutter-american who's psychosis came after they started smoking pot.

So is alchohol

And me.

Attached: 1530993481328.png (433x429, 51K)

A little weed on rare occasion is ok.

Smoking every day is a one way ticket to degeneracy.

Because we don't want to act like niggers?

Marijuana makes you stupid. The articles posted by CNN and other MSM organizations claiming otherwise cherrypick outdated, false data.

Legalization of marijuana in DC and other states has lead to a huge increase in vehicle accidents, and a large increase in accidents where the driver is found to be high.

It's the same thing in Canada, disinformation is so rampant people genuinely think marijuana doesn't affect them and a ton of people drive while high- they genuinely think it doesn't affect them, and the MSM is the culprit for falsifying articles.

Actually it should.

For personal use I think even 12 pounds is plenty

>Yes.
Why wouldn't they?

>Should coffee drinkers be allowed to own firearms?

I just think it's a lame high. Everyone is like "It heightens my appreciation of music". I'm like "Gross, after smoking that weed this really stupid song sounds great to me. Make it stop."

Bruh i support weed as much as you do but for fuck's sake don't use muh current year. It makes you look retarded. Use facts and reason instead of shame language.

How can you think about weed at a time like this?

Attached: seriously.png (637x425, 246K)

>Why are people still against weed in 2018?

Several reasons.
>The general masses cannot form independent opinions. They rely on an outside source to provide them their opinions.

Their opinions originate from the following interests:
>Big Pharma doesn't want competition.
>Cotton farmers and textile manufacturers don't want competition
>Alcohol industry doesn't want competition
>Timber industry doesn't want competition
>Law enforcement and prison guard unions want job security.
>States have contracts with private prisons to keep the cells full.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_kPB9D3QJg

Attached: 1530459034832.jpg (500x375, 54K)

Burnouts are worse than alcoholics.

In south australia the local government are trying to pass new laws that increase punishments for possession of weed. something like a 2000 dollar fine and potential jail time.

yet in richmond victoria, they have just opened a “safe injection room” for heroin addicts to shoot up with free medical equipment supplied, supervision to make sure they don’t OD, and, AND they can just walk away from it with no legal repercussions.

>Legalization of marijuana in DC and other states has lead to a huge increase in vehicle accidents

Bullshit. The exact opposite is true. Reckless driving and DUI's are way down in Colorado since legalization. So is domestic violence. In fact, county sheriff departments are laying off deputy sheriffs because of the reduction in crime.

>a large increase in accidents where the driver is found to be high

Bullshit again. There is not test to determine if someone is presently high. THC screening only tells you if someone has it in their system, which remains for 3-5 weeks after last smoking. It also takes 3-4 days to show up in your system. All a positive THC screen tells you is that someone smoked weed somewhere in the time frame beginning three weeks ago, up an until 3-4 days ago. It's useless to determine if someone is driving under the influence.

Well, clearly, after four decades, the War on Drugs has been a miserable failure. We can't even keep drugs out of maximum security prisons. Maybe it's time for a different approach.

The crime statistics just back up the fact that it turns you into a docile faggot

It's not a poison in and of itself like alcohol or nicotine, but it's definitely bad for you.

Where are you getting your information?

personalinjurylawfirmdenver.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CO-Historical-Fatality-Trends-2018.jpg
denverpost.com/2017/08/25/colorado-marijuana-traffic-fatalities/

There's been an increase in accidents and fatalities, especially with Marijuana in ones system since legalization in each state.

Provide some proof and evidence for your dumb claims, you inbred retard.

Attached: 0_WgJZ9bUsLE76Cueu_.png (1600x922, 383K)

There's a correlation, but it's not always applicable.

It makes you lazy and unproductive. And in your downtime, you should clear headed when spending time with your family and children

still think giving junkies a “safe space” and then to not even lock the fuckers up after is a bit retarded.

can see this being abused to shit.

The only correlation is that it can trigger psychosis in those ALREADY predisposed to it. Weed won't turn you psychotic, but if you're already going to go mad, it can speed up the process. Crazy people shouldn't be taking any drugs besides ones that could treat them anyway, so it's a moot point.

>if you're already going to go mad, it can speed up the process.
good. get em before they start breeding.

Lurk more newfag

Because it kills brain cells

This is true

>I don't see what the big deal is its a plant BRO
It's a Republican bargaining chip. We can try to get some more tax breaks with that. Tax breaks for everyone y'all.

Yeah it's a terrible idea to take recreational drugs if you have schizophrenia or something similar or a predisposition to mental illness.

These iffy niggas finna get the Blicky

EDM is white culture

I have somewhat mixed views on weed, i used to be very bad on the drink but i gave it up six months later I had a few tokes with a friend had a good night, laughed and slept like a baby. After that I didnt really feel the urge to have a drink, I dont crave weed. I really thought about my life and just slowed the pace down when things were hectic.
However, my mothers boyfriend smoked way too much of it in his youth and know he is a paranoid schizophrenic I have seen him have episodes and it looks like a horrible place to be in, but he was smoking massive amounts of the stuff and he was an alcoholic at the same time.
I think there's a huge amount of potential behind weed if used correctly.

They should just be gassed along with the kikes to prevent their insanity from affecting society. No point in prolonging the suffering they cause themselves and the rest of us. I believe cannabis should be legal though. It's a much better way to wind down AFTER work than alcohol.

Because it makes you retarded in a practical sense by not making you see facts. It makes you a nigger and a liberal. Kills your neurons and is a bridge drug, that means you will want something stronger on the long run, in which case you will abuse and destroy your society.

when trump legalizes weed, urban ecomonies will collapse forcing nigs to thieve to survive. i will be waiting with my gun. prob solved. thanks trump

Attached: 1529631472883.jpg (599x599, 269K)

rural retards bruh. Soon we'll be getting lit af in the cities discussing high iq topics, we just gotta wait for based israel to drop the artificial meat so we wont need those rural brainlets.

Alcohol is actually not even as bad as weed. Both harm your brain, but the mechanism is different.
Alcohol destroys the white matter, while weed directly kills the cells. Brain cells won't come back but the white matter damage is reversible.
(Assuming both are consumed at an age when the brain has completed its development, let's say 21 or 22)

My sister went from productive to a smelly hippy that showers maybe once a week, she trows hissy fits over trivial things.
She's 34.
I even set her up with a job once and comped my boss half her wages just to get her ass working again.
She would show up 3 hours late ALWAYS high if at all.
Finally I had to cut her off.
You know what the difference between her and me was growing up?
I went to fucking church, it at least taught me that I was one person in a world of other people and not the other way around.
I dind't get no free car like she did, I bought a shit box and took care of it and worked on it, sold it for 3X what I bought it for.
WORK>>>>>>WEED

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (760x800, 104K)

Wow, you're like, so woke and stuff. It's totally not because marijuana makes you stupid and complacent.

The MSM is spreading massive disinformation for it, CNN, BBC, every media outlet and democrat rallies for it- yet you complain about the government.

>big pharma
Weed isn't a miracle drug and the medicinal uses have been available for a decade. Medicinal marijuana isn't anything new, and legalizing it isn't going to do anything except negatively impact people.

>cotton farmers, textile
Hemp has been available in America for a very long time, the ability to grow it wasn't...up until a decade ago. Half of USA legalized the ability to grow it for hemp a decade ago, so this too is false.

>Alcohol industry
The alcohol industry has expanded into selling weed you fucking retard. In Canada the largest liquor sellers are now offering Marijuana. They just expanded their businesses and are making a lot more money.

>Timber
See above for hemp.

>Law/States keeping prisons full
You don't go to prison for possession of marijuana. Only if you're caught selling it.

Keeping in mind that the statistics claiming people go to prison for marijuana possession are actually charged for several things.

No one goes to jail for marijuana possession, unless you have kg's and you're selling it. You're either charged for several things, including marijuana possession, or you were charged for several things and took a plea deal to drop the other charges.

God damn you weed children are retarded.

EDM is the only popular music niggers can't claim. Fuck you faggot.

i became redpilled on the jews around the same time i started smoking weed, so take from that what you will

That's an interesting point, after heavy drinking my memory was really bad specially recognizing people's names and faces but after time it has gotten a whole lot better I think a bit of smoke did help me to relax and calm down a bit which I needed I haven't smoked apart from that one time.
That's an interesting point though didn't know that, I'll have to further my education on it to be honest but it's hard to find a decent source that doesn't have a bias.

I started smoking weed when I was 12 and I think I might be a bit retarted

Wheres your proof Mohamed?

bad in the formative years desu

Legalize weed and democrats will have no reason to go out and vote.

Attached: flyover.jpg (850x902, 135K)

Yup that's true, most sites are either completely pro-weed or pro-alcohol.
Personally I consumed both weed and alcohol at 15 or 16 years old, and I noticed that I became more depressed and suicidal after smoking weed, while the effects of heavy drinking went away as months passed by.
It's an interesting topic, but it's sad that especially politically active people often use pseudoscience to push their narrative.

fpbp

Marijuana, despite all the disinformation, is widely accepted to greatly impair brain development. Which means anyone under 25, whose brain is still developing, will be greatly negatively impacted by smoking.

The younger, the worse. So I wouldn't be surprised if you're genuinely mentally disabled.

>You don't go to prison for possession of marijuana
Go to Utah or Alabama and tell local law enforcement that you have an ounce of weed in your pocket and see what happens. >medicinal uses have been available for a decade
Where in Canada? Not in most U.S. states. And there may be traditional medication that does the same thing that weed would do, but it's not free now is it? And as non-Americans love to point out, not all Americans have health insurance. >statistics claiming people go to prison for marijuana possession are actually charged for several things.
Correct. Possessing weed is a multiplier to your sentence. >It's totally not because marijuana makes you stupid and complacent
This is no reason to lock people up in cages for possessing or distributing marijuana. We can agree that it's a societal ill, and disagree that it needs to be illegal. We don't make being fat illegal.

Ackshually alcoholics also have brain cells die off because they have thiamine and vitamin B deficiencies. alcohol disrupts thiamine absorption. Also people who have been heavy alcoholics for a long time cannot just quit cold turkey otherwise they would get epilepsy. It's way worse.

>implying marijuana doesn't grow brain cells

pic needs an AK

I already did. Point me to any method at all that objectively shows that a driver is under the influence of marijuana.

Thank god I eat nutritional yeast every day. Surely drinking once a week won't negate that?

>Because it makes you retarded in a practical sense by not making you see facts. It makes you a nigger and a liberal. Kills your neurons and is a bridge drug, that means you will want something stronger on the long run, in which case you will abuse and destroy your society.
You'd be shocked to learn how many people in white collar and licensed professional society smoke weed. 70% of Americans have smoked weed.

I agree, they also get delirium tremens. It must be the worst feeling ever when you know you can't keep your hands in one place.

>it's plant
So is morphine. Should we legalize that. What about cocaine?

Attached: funnee.jpg (788x800, 150K)

>no reason to imprison people for DISTRIBUTING marijuana
Yes it is. It's illegal and they're using the fact it's illegal to make a large amount of money. Not only this, but they don't pay taxes on these interactions. Also, drug dealers are the key reason why marijuana is considered a gateway drug, because they try and push other stuff onto people.

The fact you abuse the legality of something to greatly increase your ability to make money is one large thing.

>medicinal not legal in USA
Your states have been legalizing marijuana for medicinal purposes since the 80's you fucking retard. There are only ~5 states that don't have medicinal marijuana

>weed not free
It's not free anywhere you fucking retard.

>an ounce of weed in your pocket in Utah/Alabama
...Yeah, carrying almost 30 grams in your pocket is clearly not for recreational use you inbred. Hence my statement saying distributing.

it, like any substance used for recreational escapism, is degenerate and used by the lowest rings of society for quick 'feel good' moments that will keep themselves and their poor quality of life in check from ever progressing both financially and as an individual

brb gonna go play some vidya

Marijuana is much more destructive than people give it credit for. I have used it almost daily for 10 years. I started out as a cannabis smoker years before that. Though I did switch to vapourising, and later to tinctures, it has been a constant presence in my life.

For many people, it is a gateway towards apathy and idleness. Many people suffer negative cognitive effects and increased psychological issues as a direct result of their cannabis consumption. As well, here in Canada, cannabis "legalisation" is little more than a pretence for increasing police search and seize powers, including involuntary chemical tests including saliva and hair samples which can be taken arbitrarily at random traffic stops or civilian pat downs. Mark my words, Canada will suffer terribly as a result of the mass availability of cannabis.

Tell me... are you a globalist ChristKEK?

Attached: 1530730440507.png (799x548, 756K)

Some people say you'll even get less drunk when you eat yeast before drinking

what really annoys me is that some talk about weed as if it were a miracle drug while others say it has no value at all. Even academic papers written on the stuff is paid for by someone who can benefit financially off of it.

A friend told me that the less THC and the more CBD the better as CBD isn't psychoactive but I dont know if thats real, I haven't actually looked into that aspect of it.

To irritate you degenerate niggers. If people like you didn't exist, it wouldn't be illegal

Morphine is legal you mong

if it is legal no shit marijuana will be more prevalent

neither of your sources show it is causing more crashes only that it is present more often since it is legalized

Believers in the Lord are not globalists. God wills that all people go after their own kind, language, and countries. It is the satanic global elite who brainwash well-meaning christians into open borders and irrational self-effacing altruism. God does not demand mortification.

Morphine is only available by prescription, so you are not being entirely honest.

>70%
When you graduate high school you'll realize how many of the people you know that smoked/smoke weed grew out of it and no longer smoke. Almost everyone I knew smoked weed and they don't anymore. You grow out of it.

>driver is under the influence of marijuana.
Do you seriously not know how drivers are tested for marijuana?

nhtsa.gov/sites/nhtsa.dot.gov/files/documents/812440-marijuana-impaired-driving-report-to-congress.pdf

>According to a July 2017 report by the U.S. Department of Transportation, THC levels in blood drop dramatically — as much as 80 to 90 per cent — within 30 minutes after ingesting.

They certainly have the ability to tell if you were high or not. They aren't charging people for thinking they were high when they could have smoked 3 months ago.

Jesus Christ, you're legitimately stupid and have no idea how any of this works.

This

seeThey can test THC in your blood. They can't charge you under the suspicion when they can't prove it without a reasonable doubt, especially when the other user said it could be up to 3 months.

That's not true. They can accurately see if you were high or not.

Fuck off. Thats still legal. It has medicinal properties just like Cannabis yes Cannabis remains schedule 1

How do I find a church that isn't cucking itself to foreigners? There are like 100 churches in my area. Which kinds do I look out for?

THC is the only known chemical that can replace Chemo, Aspirin, acne medicine, AIDS/Chemo-based anorexia meds, cluster headache medicine, Parkinson’s pills, MS pills (which don’t even exist yet) etc. only ignorant retards don’t know that Cannabis is a literal miracle drug. THC is far more valuable than CBD, however, else CBD would not be available nationwide in grocery stores, just think about it...

Doesn’t understand by destroying the stigma of the ((())) parentheses destroys the Jew on what we’re discussing they assume we’re discussing someone else. When in actuality we’re talking about them.

>an ounce of weed in your pocket isn't for personal use

Attached: 1530720217856.jpg (640x640, 59K)

SAGED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Yes it is. It's illegal and they're using the fact it's illegal to make a large amount of money. Not only this, but they don't pay taxes on these interactions.
It's an abusive of power to imprison people for economic violations.
>>weed not free
A few marijuana starter seeds are much cheaper than monthly prescription pharmaceuticals. It's so easy to grow it's called a weed.

>carrying almost 30 grams in your pocket is clearly not for recreational use
I disagree. Plenty of people buy in bulk. See: Costco. >states have been legalizing marijuana for medicinal purposes since the 80's
No state in the 80's allowed citizens to grow marijuana in their home for medicinal use. That has been a very recent trend in a minority of states.

>fucking retard
>inbred

If you actually had good arguments, you wouldn't have to resort to name calling.

No they can’t. They can’t tell without diagnosing you based on senses, and considering I trust sub 95 IQers less than wild animals, I won’t ever give a cop the benefit of the doubt by submitting to a “highness” check

Both CBD and THC have their medicinal properties. Tommy Chong says its the THC not the CBD that kills cancer cells. Im not saying its true but I am saying he dousnt have cancer anymore.

Great I'll go get my morphine from the store then, cunt

If you get addicted to it and the supply is suddenly cut short, you get very violent and moody