Why was Hilary Clinton such a arrogant bitch during the elections?

Why was Hilary Clinton such a arrogant bitch during the elections?

Attached: DE630100-0161-4C1A-8528-A6416EE4FF18.gif (742x880, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you make it sound like sometimes she is not an arrogant bitch

Because it was her turn, wasn't it?

she's an arrogant bitch
let's stop talking about the whore now, ok?
/thread

Because she unironically believed it was Her Turn.

Voting for this catastrophe of an administration was the real arrogance.

>during the elections
She’s been a notorious cunt going back to the Arkansas days

1. She was an arrogant bitch.
2. She failed to realize that you can only pull off the "cocky asshole" in a charming way if you are a man.

This too. Look up Norm mocking her on SNL for proofs

the msm were behind her so much and she thought that trump was literal hitler and she'd get 99% of votes.

They where going to steal it. Wonder what prevented it?

>tfw you forget about the polls on election night of 2016

Attached: 147D7743-BF48-4C3F-9C9E-A4498C5359EC.png (1024x269, 159K)

They obviously were stuffing the ballot boxes in liberal strongholds so that the popular vote would show that Hillary won in a landslide and, therefore, make an investigation (((unnecessary))). Luckily, Trump supporters didn't listen to the constant "Hilldawg won, stay home and dont bother voting!" propaganda from polling and the MSM. They won Trump the states that Hillary ignored out of sheer arrogance and her failing health.

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

I kind of wish she would've won. I can't take nuch nore of Trumps cruel punishment towards refugee seeking migrant children on top of that, fucking cuckservative boomers hate us white nationalist. This sucks, bros, why did we ever support this guy?

This isnt even true. Some 'scientists' did an experiment and a mock debate. They had a woman say all trumps lines and a man say all Hillary's. Something like 90% of people thought the woman won.

Why hasn't someone leaked all the footage of her on election night!?!
We know they got her whole night on camera, obviously they would make documentaries and shit about her if she won. I want to see her go from optimistic to broken over the course of a few short hours.

She's a narcissistic arrogant bitch. Get it right.

because she IS an arrogant bitch

>let's stop talking about the whore now, ok?
tank yu

She was the most qualified and experienced person EVER to run for President! You Drumpkins make me sick! IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!

Attached: Hilldawg.jpg (201x251, 6K)

it's all a psyop against right wing individuals. it's meant to disturb you. they're fighting with despair. Think Gurren Lagann.

Rumor has it that she threw a drunken tantrum and smashed up her hotel room. No one in her camp would dare film that, if they were even allowed to see it.

because everyone around her told her how great she was, the media told her how great she was, she thought she was great and no one stop for a second to check their egos till trump won.
same with brexit and every other political vote that didnt go their way.

She really is a genuine, clinically definable psychopath.

Attached: ODE TO A PSYCHOPATH.jpg (1423x995, 651K)

Yea she smashed some massive TV Saudis gave her. total autistic meltdown

>"cuckservative boomers"
>"Trumps cruel punishment towards refugee seeking migrant children"
LARP harder boomer

Because Netanyahu and Obama told her they would "Take care of Trump"

Attached: 1508786059458.jpg (1461x1758, 575K)

Source?

>during the elections

I remember that.
People just don't want to admit that she sucked and Trump is the Michael Jordan of shittalking.

Your info is wrong.

The debate had men reading off Hillary transcripts and women off Trump's.

>The Hillary transcripts were rated arrogant, crass, elitist and out of touch

>The Trump transcripts were rated as hopefull, proud, enlightening

The female Trump was likeable and the Male Hillary was "punchable" ... according to Democrats

>nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

Liberal tears incoming

Be a nigger somewhere else.

Go cry on /b/ you fur fag.

I still haven’t figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? Was it Wikileaks? Was it Podesta? Was it her sexual predator husband? Was it her staff’s husband’s immoral pictures? Was it her subpoena violation? Was it the corrupt foundation? Was it the congressional lies? Was it the Benghazi scandal? Was it the pay for play? Was it the Travel Gate scandal? Was it the Haiti scandal? Was it the Whitewater scandal? Was it the Cattle Gate scandal? Was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s apartment bought with foundation money? Was it Comey’s investigation? Was it her husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation? Was it stealing debate questions? Was it forensically deleting 33,000 emails? Was it the secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder? Was it calling half of the USA population deplorable? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders? Was it the Vince Foster murder? Was it the Jennifer Flowers assault? Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement? Was it the lie about taking on sniper fire in Bosnia? Was it her husband’s impeachment for lying under oath? Was it the 6 billion $ she “lost” when in charge of the state department? Was it the 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich? Or was it because she was the worst presidential candidate our country has ever had to choose from?

Gee, I just can’t quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

fpbp

Attached: Blind self-delusion.jpg (945x959, 59K)

Kek, you're one of the anons that owns Pepperidge Farms

This is becoming my favorite pasta

>Why was Hilary Clinton such a arrogant bitch during the elections?
because she had most of the press in her pocket and they all beat the drum that she was going to win.

Clearly it was the fault of russians

Fbbpbpfbfbpfbpfbfbpb

inside scoop is the tape will be a joke October surprise for 2020

She was an arrogant bitch before the election.

Why was someone exactly what they have been their entire life?

God.

will continue to paste in any fat bitch thread

Speaking of Hillary's shrill voice does anybody else cringe hearing women say anything at protests and rallies? Their voices are all pathetic. I never see anyone point this out. They can't even chant right.

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (753x1066, 149K)

sources on the ground confirm she is an arrogant bitch after the election

The fix was in...or so she thought.

Attached: 1_1.jpg (600x399, 40K)

Far right conspiracy that's already been debunked. Try again, shill.

Can you imagine her deciding if she would nominate the fist black trans supreme court justice or the first american lesbian to the supreme court ?

>your info is wrong
he says, before immediately repeating the same thing worded differently

Because the elites put a lot of safeguards, and a lot of time and energy in ensuring her a victory. And the dumb bitch still lost...