Non Americans do not have a right for life in America. Change my mind

Non Americans do not have a right for life in America. Change my mind.

Attached: Axilla.jpg (768x1024, 166K)

Is this a special ed student?

You are correct. 3rd world trash can kill themselves.

I think they should be moved to their country of origin with kindness and compassion.

It's a goblina.

What if... uh... they are defects from corrupt countries like North Korea?

Attached: 1495514567888.jpg (435x299, 26K)

No it's
>La Creatura, the anti-gun gremlin.

Attached: Mutt.jpg (650x488, 31K)

No

Attached: 1522609813892.jpg (715x953, 106K)

I do agree with you, but contracts should not be broken. Just do not let new people in or immediately deport them. Deporting citizens however is downright disgusting.

What kind of a loser smiles when they stretch in the morning?
That something you do when you JUST wake up, it's more automatic that anything?

There are like more than 10 million immigrants living in america today and most of us dont do no harm to you nibbas, we take The jobs you wouldnt

Cease and desist with those shitty opinions.

Attached: Germany.jpg (874x1086, 135K)

Does la goblina have puffy nips?

Someone x Ray this. For research purposes.

>opinions
If "contracts should not be broken on a whim" is just an opinion to you, then go ahead and build your dream society, where no ones words can be trusted.
Oh right. This is what Trump is working on right now. Good thing that the rest of the world is not playing this game.

I wanna hump her fine ass so bad.......

I was born in the USA to German parents, would you deport me? Dual citizen btw, but I like Germany more.

probably just flat and brown.

Yeah, good thing...

Attached: France.png (2908x1586, 1.86M)

See this is why I like you more. Americans only talk about liberty while you actually mean it.

do you mean the continent?

I wouldn't, but Trump would.
He set up a so called denaturalization task force. A branch of ICE with the sole purpose of deporting citizens. You better be pale or they might come for your family next.

Answer my question, faggot.

If you really do have both citizenships, then you should check if you can apply for benefits. Been a while since I had low income, but if you do then you might be able to receive them despite living in another country.

Just a reminder that you will only be able to receive them from the point in time when you actually have submitted the forms.

people of First Nations should probably repel all the invaders from their land

No need. She has nudes out there. Posting them comes with an auto pizza ban though

People deserve a chance to become American just as our ancestors.
However, if they enter the country illegally they should be deported immediately.

Don't mind my previous post. I just checked and since 2004 there are no gibs for Germans who live abroad anymore.
Sorry!

That's a dude and you won't change my mind.

Need some updated pics of her... for educational purposes.

I met a german shit person who'd live in italy off german benefits in 2008, but as far as I remember he was flying to munich to sign some papers every once in a while

google Emma Gonzales dipshit

what do emmas pits smell like

There is always ways to make it work, especially if you live in the EU.
You basically just have to set up a single room that you only need to visit once or twice a year.
Can even set up a mail forwarding service, so you see when to show up.

But to be fair, the gibs are not high enough for most people to go through all this trouble.

you underestimate niggers' greed for free gibs

Goblina keeps posting pokies

Attached: 1526466049903.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

Non Americans.
People who don't in your home have a right to live in it, remove your front door. Let anyone squat ib your gated community and attend school with your children.

it's Chester Bennington revived

Don't let your daughters use laptops like this.

>Deporting citizens however is downright disgusting.
Even naturalized citizens, if they're traitorous, must be sent back. After serving prison time. I don't care if they come out alive or in a box, they're going back. Suffer not traitors to live!