Intellectually and psychologically women can be compared to men, but are much physically weaker...

Intellectually and psychologically women can be compared to men, but are much physically weaker, hence they're inferior to men overall, so it's okay discriminate against them in certain instances
Does Jow Forums agree with that statement?

Attached: 1530994046468.jpg (1012x1347, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00536/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course

physical weakness leads to psychological weakness leads to intellectual weakness...

So no.

actually, women are on average less intelligent than men, by about 5 IQ points

>Intellectually and psychologically women can be compared to men
so can a fucking dolphin

I weigh 155 lbs. So if I see a woman who weighs more than me, does that flip your social order upside down?

Attached: 1367336928248.jpg (500x333, 27K)

I wish I had tits that big :(

No one cares roastie

Sauce?

Nope. Not even close

Attached: 1519753341490.jpg (402x431, 23K)

>implying it isn’t a trap

>Intellectually and psychologically
no, wtf is wrong with you? have you ever spoken to a female before?

Even more pathetic

Attached: 1478841340985.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I have never met an intelligent female who compared to the intelligent males I have met. An exceptionally intelligent female usually means she is remarkable for be being able to keep up with men. An exceptionally intelligent male means he out does everyone.

Women want you to measure all females by their most intelligent but measure all males by our least intelligent. The vast majority of women are less intelligent than the average male.

It depends on your definition of discrimination.
If it is based on biological facts then it is not discrimination. Discrimination is stupid. Objective views on different situations is not.

Women over all are psychologically weaker.

Other than that I totally and emphatically agree with you.

>intellectually and psychologically
try again faggot

Femanon shut the fuck up. You’re not allow to speak while men are in The /thread.

>Intellectually and psychologically women can be compared to men, but are much physically weaker, hence they're inferior to men overall,
Wow, you ran full on a dicto secundum quid ad dictum simpliciter there. Classic Aristotelian logical fallacy.
> so it's okay discriminate against them in certain instances
And there you go a dicto simpliciter ad dictum secundum quid. Holy shit, why do you fail logic so hard? Go read the sophistici elenchi and come back to us when you know your fallacies.

… … ….. how big are they?

Attached: Nice2.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

Actually women on average are smarter than men, but because men can be really smart or really dumb. That's why it is easy for most girls to go college and be a doctor, but impossible to be a scientist and do something important.

Men are ~5 points higher IQ on average, and the distributions for an IQ graph of men and women are different.

For instance men make up more of the ultra stupid, while also making up more of the ultra smart. People with IQ's above 145 have a 18-1 male-female ratio.

Why is that? Because of several factors, mainly relating to biology and brain structure. Men have slightly higher total cranial capacity on average, men have more neuron pathways within brain hemispheres which make them better at focused and mechical tasks (whereas women have more neuron pathways between hemispheres making them slightly better at multitasking).

Men and women just aren't the same, but the differences aren't close enough that you can actually discriminate based on gender for intellectual tasks, generally speaking.

I have no idea where this came from. IQ tests show men performing better by adulthood. Plus, men have larger brain size, so it'd stand to reason that they're a bit smarter. Men don't have a different bell curve than women do, as far as I know.

Tell me she has nudes or at least a bikini pic

This user gets it.
Sadly, the majority of Jow Forums wont because they can not read statistics and interpret data.
The average Jow Forums-tard only sees the extremes and refuses to accept that the majority of a bell curve is always in the middle of it.

intellectually maybe but not psychologically.

I don’t think that’s true there’s plenty of sub 80 iq women but I think women are better at having someone else take care of them so there’s probably fewer women in extreme poverty compared to men

women are funny, get over it
>Neural Correlates of Sex/Gender Differences in Humor Processing for Different Joke Types
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00536/full

Attached: fpsyg-07-00536-g004.jpg (1833x1489, 147K)

If it's okay for smart dudes to discriminate against women on the basis of intelligence and emotionalness, then is it okay for Asians to discriminate against whites, and for whites to discriminate against blacks?

>I don’t think that’s true there’s plenty of sub 80 iq women

I never said there wasn't buddy. I said that men make up much more of the low IQ percentage, not the whole thing nor close to the whole thing, please read what I am saying.

Women talk about very few subjects outside of getting fucked, wanting to get fucked, and who they want to fuck. The average dude isn't that great about it either but I have plenty of male friends who I talk to about work and almost never mention fucking meanwhile I have never met a female where I could talk about something further. I've been with chicks who are chemists but at the end of the day every conversation ends up being how they want me to fuck them, every time I walk into the all female office they're all talking about dicks and how they liked to be fucked, when I try to talk about work women always shift the subject to getting fucked. It's not just that women are weaker it's that their brains are wired to be entirely focused on breeding which is why they have no place in the work force.

Attached: Ultimate HEMA tech.jpg (540x438, 81K)

yes, obviously

>is it okay for Asians to discriminate against whites
If anything, their women discriminate in favor of whites.

why don't you niggers do something useful besides jack off to how much better you are than us if you expect us to obey you? It wouldn't be that hard, just make a fucking extension, set it to hide any thread with the OP having no posts after a certain amount of replies. but you wont do this. That would involve work.

Maybe but I doubt it

Attached: 7E8EE4BB-2BCA-4133-9C34-E0B94E1B30E4.png (644x362, 63K)

source? I haven't seen that video. jesus this looks surreal and yet comfey.

>women are funny

Alright I was going to aid your post but actually this is kind of fucking infuriating, why don't you niggers have a percentile chart anywhere you can cross reference between the sexes? even sites that preport female inferiority just have one percentile chart on the likelyhood of a score, this is preposterous, where the fuck are muh charts you asswhipes!?

Attached: 3d8c8ffe4d7db127cc185dbb25fc5e08c1d76634a51181474d6e4c74060b586f.jpg (500x315, 46K)

On matters involving physicialigy, yes. Although an exception to the rule clause must exist regarding most, if not, all matters. Fools tend to generalize, circumstance must always be taken into account.

This, where is the sauce for this 5 point difference of the averages?

This

Intellectually speaking, women are beneath men. Their IQ is lower and they never argue using logic, always referring to feels.
This is because psychologically speaking, they have a completely different psychological structure. Their duty to raise kids means they need to be sensitive to signals babies send out before they can talk. They let their emotions guide them, and evolutionarily have come to feel instead of think.
The rise of female psychology graduates correlates with the rise in autism spectrum disorder diagnoses, and that's not a coincidence. To guys the typical behaviour is familiar but exaggerated, but to women things like strong logic and strong language are alien and hurtful.
And if that won't convince you, look at the workplace. If women were psychologically comparable or even just psychologically inferior to men, their presence would simply slow the business down. It wouldn't throw an overtly manipulative and destructive wrench in the gears as soon as Chad says he's not actually single.

Intellectually inferior, psychologically in another world.

Women also take fewer risks - works well for long term study and career but no good for great achievements in art or science, indeed there has never been a great woman artist or omposer and in science there have been a tiny number who achieved anything of note

Women are in general often capable of being intelligent but will lack logic, rationalisty and in aprticualr lack an ability to be driven by abstract concepts like truth, honor and justice - these thigns drive men. It, at heart, is why women were never allowed to vote before the last century and why sooner or later they will lose that right. It will be to their benefit eventually

>doesn't know the test group is the audience

waiting for you to make your actual point.

>intellectually
>psychologically
>equal to men
BWAHAHAHAHA!
No, user, women are inferior in every way.
You may find some retarded or weak males, sure, but that really just says something about those males.

Attached: 1455327649726.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Unrelated to that study, but I remember Janusz Korwin-Mikke quoting a Dutch study that found an 8-point difference, not 5.
Quick search didn't find a source, but it must be out there.

I am not asking for sauce on that you illiterate. I know the sauce, what I am demanding is the chart, the fucking chart that explains what this difference quantifiable means for women in demographics. You cant make the arguement that women and men have different spreads and then go on to use the same god damn chart on likelyhood. what do they average it together? that would destroy the results!

women laugh at anything stupid you say.

>tranny
> the most sane
I'm pro lgbt in a lot of ways but what the fuck am I actually reading here?

>Aristotelian logic
I suggest reading science and sanity that way you can learn how to actually interact with the world and not be a slave to what came before.

Measuring brain response isn't the same as looking at a smile.
I can be pissed off and put on a friendly face at the same time, and vice versa.
If anything it indicates women only laugh as a courtesy and literally don't have a sense of humour.

the number 8 makes procks some almonds here as well but no study no shilling.

Yuval is the reason why I don't hate Jews anymore.

No no, it doesn't say trannies are sane. Just that they're less insane than cunts.

The premise of the question is skewed, prove that it's "bad" to discriminate against anyone. Protip you can't.

Yuval65 for all you blueballed anons that need to get it out of your system before joining the argument.

No, shill.
>While exceptional women can be compared to men psychologically and intellectually, the average woman cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality.
>She views her own (and other women's) feelings as facts.
>This is why the feminine Left's political ideology is based on wishful and magical thinking while ignoring reality.
>It's the validation of feelings, identity, and going along with the group that matter, not facts or reality.

Attached: 34141321.jpg (320x180, 10K)

thats the prettiest pussy ive ever seen

Attached: 1527728291306.png (935x958, 327K)

Sho bobs and vagine

*sssssslllrrrrrppp*
*smack*
fwaaahhh

>Does Jow Forums agree with that statement?
nope.

>to women things like strong logic and strong language are alien and hurtful.
Exactly

no because history has demonstrated that men are smarter than women, if women and men were exactly equal we would have seen equal amounts of men and women invent different technology and advance civilization.

science has confirmed that men and women think differently and men are better at understanding and implementing abstract concepts in morality, justice, engineering of all kinds, judgement, discernment, authority, social interaction etc, also men have bigger brains.

the majority of technological advancements, inventions, artistic masterpieces, scientific advancements, architecture etc are credited to men, women have contributed very little to civilization.

The only thing that makes a woman valuable is her womb and that's it, so in that case that makes men and women equal in worth but in function they are completely different.

You're question is extremely infantile.

No

Physically is debatable for me as a Manlet but psychologically their pretty bad desu. Coming from me, that’s really not good. Some of them are cute though, so as long as I can take care of one.

Attached: 0ACC83C3-1101-4362-BDD2-209232E5F750.jpg (172x294, 13K)

>intellectually and psychologically women can be compared to men

Of course. Not equally though

Attached: qbxNInO.gif (650x363, 14K)

>fwaaahhh
What

Also
>women in groups never take decisions without first discussing and debating the matter with every participant for hours, days or weeks if need be so that when majority agreement is reached through a vote, only the whole collective can be shouldered with the blame when the decision the group made is very bad
>democracy is a collective where every participant has his/her say and debates with everyone else for hours, days, weeks until a majority consensus has been achieved by means of a vote so that when the decision turns out bad, only the political parties can be shouldered with the blame

>democracy is a feminine construct

>not having a huge titty woman
My wife’s tits are bigger than her head, and she browses Jow Forums.

She’s also a math PHD.

>stubby pubes
>pretty

I bet you enjoy extra coarse sandpaper and sharkskin

By rating them on those traits and comparing them to men you are committing a false dichotomy. Women are different then men. It’s a scientific fact. Just like race

Attached: 18632158-CFD1-445F-8CBF-7EC8C0C658E9.jpg (780x776, 155K)

you have to be fucking kidding me.
GIVE CHARTS!

> not being a bro and sharing her

so ?

>>democracy is a feminine construct
This must be why the Founding Fathers created a democratic republic instead on a direct democracy.

show us how big they are anyway
or gtfo

Very likely.
It's a way to make gouvernment function like a business.
Big chief on top can grab hold of the reigns whenever the managers make a bad decision.