Illegal alien kids in detention camps have body lice

Oy vey goy the kids in Drumpf's child prisons have body lice it's what killed Anne Frank don't you remember the 6 gorillian he's literally Hitler.

Attached: BodyLice.jpg (608x562, 232K)

Straight to the fucking Holocaust references. These people need a real fucking holocaust cuz I'm tired of these kikes pretending like they know best.

Shit break out the Zyklon B then

Better than getting your face peeled off by some drug dealing rapist I'm sure

Attached: 1530931463662.jpg (640x903, 59K)

They didn’t get put in the delousing chambers?

this.

Attached: 234324546456756.png (1172x675, 53K)

Is this also Drumpf's fault?

Yes. Typhus is what killed all jews, in fact.

So when the beaners get out of the car they were stuffed In for a week with other degenerates they are filthy and riddled with body lice and now its trumps fault? Fucking gas yourself.

Zyklon B would cure this lice problem.

Attached: 1530895845563.jpg (741x1024, 115K)

The dumb cunt doesn’t talk about the bedbug outbreak in major us cities thanks to fucking illegals.

This.

Oh, so Nazis didn't kill Anne Frank after all?

In all seriousness, I hope they continue redpilling people about the holocaust.

second post best post

Lice?
We have treatment for lice.

Attached: ZYKLON-B.jpg (663x654, 55K)

Attached: 1527051312881.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I cannot believe they would be so stupid to admit that is what franke died of

Those children are secretly being turned into lampshades as we speak. How could we allow this to happen again?

Attached: 1443665419382.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

>lice just magically appear

If mexicans have lice, and lice spread typhus, we should keep them out so our kids don't get shoah'd.

You won't believe it but I'll tell you anyway

When I saw this thread and its description, I initially had the thought that I would write something about comparison to Anne Frank

and boom, now it's predictable

what is her solution, letting them into the country to disappear and spread their infestation? the "outbreak" has been stopped at the camp, they are quarantined from spreading it to the rest of the country.

came here to post this