Holocaust Artifact For Sale

I have for sale an authentic piece of WW2 Holocaust history: a very rare and intact wooden floor section from the original Auschwitz gas chamber. Piece is complete with Zyklon b staining, which is extremely rare for a 75 year old artifact. Asking $2500 or best offer. I take btc and eth payment.

Attached: 20180706_150236.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy vey! Donate to the 6 gorzillion foundation!

Attached: oy.jpg (600x600, 38K)

that's a CHEP skid you stupid genitally mutilated mutt with autism

can you still here the tortured moaning of the six million jews gassed on top? If not your price is a bit steep, are you jewish by chance?

Looks like a fork lift pallet with blue spray paint on it.

Are you two seriously denying the holocaust right now?

I have here a poster dated 1944 depicting the masturbation machines used in Auschwitz II-Birkenau by the Nazi guards on the Jewish prisoners. The poster was smuggled from the camp by a survivor who escaped through the vents in the swimming pool. Asking $500 OBO

Attached: af23d115444d9cbf020815b67391df88.jpg (600x795, 104K)

and they're owned by chep and rented out to companies, which means this is stolen property. let's dox and swat this fucker for pushing historical lies!

youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM

How can one human brain contain so much autism?

Attached: 1355331549061.jpg (600x522, 20K)

nice skid the holocaust didint happen though so this is bullshit

Please someone tell me they still have that pic of a bag of holocaust ashes being sold in Isreal...

kek

Exactly right. Bidding starts at $6,000,000.

Your a shill arguing holocaust denial conspiracy! Russian bots go home!

My grandpa brought back a jar of gold teeth that came out of prioners mouths from Buchenwald concentration camp. I'm asking five grand for all of them. The gold alone is worth about two grand.

Five grand? What do you mean three grand? You'll hear from my lawyer about the two grand you still owe me.

Is it stained with jew tears? I prefer baby jew tears. Mentally disabled, midget, baby jew tears. Fingernail scratches from same also, and a carving in Hebrew that says " If I ever get out of this, I'm gonna fuck up that guy who told me there was free postcards of naked goyim in the back of the boxcar."

chep skid confirmed

I love selling fantasy story merch.

Fucking kek. Today op wasn't a faggot

>pallets are rented out

You have never had a job have you?

I wish we could gas you leafs

Selling CHEP pallets is illegal