Is anyone here depressed at the current state of the Catholic Church...

Is anyone here depressed at the current state of the Catholic Church? I've thought multiple times to convert to Catholicism but the current Pope seems really heretic. What to do? Wait for new Pope? See for other denominations?

Attached: 1545578.jpg (711x487, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mostholyfamilymonastery.com
fssp.org/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=D5Df191WJ3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
youtube.com/user/mhfm1/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/user/hiimgerome/videos?disable_polymer=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedeprivationism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Saint_Pius_V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_of_Mary_Immaculate_Queen
youtube.com/watch?v=sFQYh-gA6w4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jOQC9t0oE
youtube.com/user/mhfm1/search?query= SEDEVACANTIST
youtube.com/watch?v=P4gieXJu2IQ
docs.google.com/file/d/0B43z_Az4kEXdTWM4ZmVnd2JUZzA/edit
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=13m2s
youtu.be/-3jpTCRFARE?t=22m19s
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/apostasy-began-before-vatican-ii/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/4_Antipopes.pdf
youtu.be/WWo-7uVR8yI
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/new-mass-traditional-latin-mass/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/10_NewOrdination.pdf
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/vatican-approves-mass-as-valid-with-no-words-of-consecration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask Cripplechan's /christian/, not here.

The church has survived worse popes. This too shall pass.

The mass ritual is called "Novus Ordo"

/Thread

Any realistic chance the Church goes back to pre-Vatican II teachings?

even though the people in the church may be sinful (bc thats what ppl are and we all know power corrupts), doesn't mean the beliefs themselves are true. You don't really need to mind the pope unless he is speaking ex cathedra

yes im disappointed with modernist rome, no dont switch denominations, just join the sspx resistance resistance they're traditional catholics real catholics unlike the pope and the novus ordo vatican2 that holds rome at the moment.

my god you guys are delusional. this is the new form of christianity, they are getting ready to deal a death blow

idk, i guess there is always a chance. you might be interested in this site
mostholyfamilymonastery.com

yes, but someone's army needs to remove vatican2 for a restoration.

>real catholics unlike the pope

This is the problem. You can't be a Catholic without apostolic succession and the Pope. Otherwise you might as well be a High Church Anglican.

If it is the Latin Mass you want, most RCC dioceses offer it or you can find a FSSP church.

fssp.org/en/

The SSPX ordinations are a big no no. One only need read the history of the church to see the problems that arose when people started ordinating whomever they wanted

Yes, but probably not soon. The trail of this time is to endure.

/his/ is also a good board for discussing Catholicism

they can't change too much without going against the actual church teachings. which if they try to change would collapse the church

According to jesus christ's teachings they have and actually practice the faith, they follow scriptureand catholic traditions, tney still reconize the pope as pope, they just condemn vatican2 and the popes anti-catholic teachings.

Become Orthodox bro, we're more closely related to Gayreeks and Serboons anyway.
I think.

Attached: 1530737576696.jpg (565x466, 66K)

thanks i didn't know about this

the church is run by pedophiles and open border crazies. they should all be locked up with sand niggers. they will know what to do.

I grew up Roman Catholic and in a very traditional Catholic run small town. I left the Church some time ago because I could not deal with the manner in which things were so ritualistic, not for Gods sake but for the Church. The Church also preached being meek and humble and accepting that Catholics in our area were born into poverty and it was our fate and what God wanted.
It was all about the Church and what seemed to me as control over the people through religion and God seemed like a side note.
I sometime read article on how the Church is doing and what I see is a lack of faith in God from the Church leaders has torn down the Catholic religion and now the new Pope seems more a politician than a religious leader.
Yes, I'm depressed but, having been removed from the faith for a while I could almost care less. I am sadly seeing the Catholic church sink deeper into the pits of hell and further away from God every time this pope opens his pie hole.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5Df191WJ3o

>b-but it's just the Vatican II

Attached: but muh Vatican II boogeyman.jpg (850x400, 59K)

>the church was BASED before

Attached: 1520046857316.gif (500x349, 88K)

Last time I went to a church, I saw a race-mixing poster in the children's cathecism room...

Attached: 1520046804855.gif (500x382, 86K)

go independent fundamentalist baptist

>was BASED before
Back when the Church was willing to kill and defend their faith. Those days are long gone now we have Fags thinking they are going to heaven and the Priests leading them into the Churches doors.

Convert to Orthodox. We let priests be married, less child diddling, and we don't do services for gay marriage. It's fucking wonderful. We also don't listen to the pope.

Attached: 1524038516787.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

The pope had court jews and consented with the Rothschilds banking practices... It's time to take the redpill, my deus-vult larper friend...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: 1530570589557.png (1147x193, 63K)

>join the knights templar... and fight for Israel!
>also founds freemasonry at that

Attached: 338bd2abd1e5cc3553f83cad34bfb88644d8e09e99b854361cc49f5ac0860235.png (1018x861, 916K)

The Orthodox and the Copts have stuck pretty closely to the spirit of the thing, if I understand correctly.

Too late for me, I gave up Catholicism and refuse to substitute another. To quote "Bob", "My God's dead, sorry about yours"

How many Catholic Albanians are there?

Attached: cf2ff12c0cbde7bbd804a26fe9494cc480e2ef73651c6d2a8e2c5b198a4e3d44.jpg (727x668, 172K)

see

it's sad dude, I do understand where you are coming from, although early christianity wasn't nearly as kiked. I do disagree with the hypocrisy against pagans; pagans themselves had their own Jesus. They shouldn't have eradicated every non-believer and forced baptism onto children.
I do believe in Jesus, but I feel like people do not appreciate the public space they get. Quit going to church after I saw an SJW preaching about how Jesus learns from women.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

I don't know. I've browsed /his/ but it seemed pretty fedora leaning.

>Gibbon
For fucks sake, at least quote some who didn't pull shit from his ass.

>there is bad people everywhere, goyim, so it shouldn't matter that our leadership are kiked

Easy to talk about purging degeneracy, but when it comes to the church leadership... There is a thing called a PATTERN.

Early christianity was entirely jewish. The religious truth was shared with paganism, but the kikes subverted the church early on and used it to carry their own agendas, like the destruction of paganism...

Attached: 1524090936518.png (1360x3662, 2.06M)

Current pope is still Benedict.
Papacy is for life and only becomes invalidated upon death. You can't resign.
Church is in decline because it effectively has two popes, with the illegitimate one in control.

Just search "know your popes" nigga, there are so many of such popes, it's common knowledge.

Attached: pope11.jpg (720x663, 168K)

The Vatican is in rope-a-dope mode. Foot fag pope is a ruse. The whole thing is an op. Benedict is still running the show. He still lives in the Vatican even though he should have retired elsewhere after being the first pope to electively step down since the 1200s, and only doing so because he supposedly just up and stopped believing in God one day. The pope just stopped believing in God and stepped down when the Catholic Church is the largest, richest corporation on Earth. True power rules from the shadows.

Rome never fell.

Attached: 67BEF9FC-993E-4ABB-9C56-9C084FBD0302.jpg (2000x1000, 247K)

>retarded ecclesiastical non-sense

Yeah, the problems go much deeper than that...

Attached: pope08.jpg (561x477, 81K)

The Church is sick in its head, but there are signs of renewal. Many of the young priests are very good, and very orthodox. There are still great and holy men in the upper hierarchy of the Church, like Cardinal Muller and Cardinal Sarah.

Have faith, brother in Christ. Satan always attacks us the hardest, but that is because we are correct. Satan hates us because the Faith flows from Christ straight to us, unmuddied by schism or disagreement. But we'll triumph, in the end. The gates of the netherworld shall not prevail.

Attached: Jesus-Christ-Resurrection-58ff5be53df78ca1591f3c0a.jpg (768x512, 91K)

My grandma was Orthodox baptized and practicing and I remember it used to take me to the Orthodox Church. I have good memories but didn't put much thought to faith because I was just a kid back then. Pretty much all my life I've been an Agnostic Atheist but recently after reading philosophy and theology I've considered conversion to Christianity. It's either Catholicism or Orthodoxy to pick.

>what I see is a lack of faith in God from the Church leaders has torn down the Catholic religion
This is my concern as well. Francis seems like an Atheist put in power as a puppet of the cabal. Truly tragic.

People like to ignore this, but I have to point it out, even if you think I'm crazy.
It's not only about Jews destroying the so-called Gentiles.
It's about the age old conflict of Saturn and Jupiter. You'll see black cubes in almost all establishment centres. Saturn wants his throne back, that's why we see greedy fucks pushing for degeneracy.
The good kind of christians and pagans pray to Jupiter, the "allmighty one", the benevolent god of wisdom and good fortune.
Bad people realize it's easier to get rich than to be a good person. They would rather do sacrifices for the childeater Saturn than suffer for a higher purpose.

Much more than people think. Pretty much all the Northwest is Catholic.

Seems like even more of a reason to stick to Orthodoxy.
Church is supposed to be an extension of family, so also take the types of people who are part of said Church into account of your decision.

Check out their youtube as well

Good Traditional Catholic Youtubers
Vaticanccatholic.com
youtube.com/user/mhfm1/videos?disable_polymer=1

15 Decades
youtube.com/user/hiimgerome/videos?disable_polymer=1
------------------
Sedeprivationism - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedeprivationism
Sedevacantist - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
Society of Saint Pius V (Traditional Catholics) - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Saint_Pius_V
Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_of_Mary_Immaculate_Queen

Why are there Sedevacantists ? (24 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=sFQYh-gA6w4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jOQC9t0oE
youtube.com/user/mhfm1/search?query= SEDEVACANTIST
-----------------
Mainstream Catholicism vs. Traditional Catholicism
youtube.com/watch?v=P4gieXJu2IQ
-------------------
The Bible Proves the Teachings of the Catholic Church pdf
docs.google.com/file/d/0B43z_Az4kEXdTWM4ZmVnd2JUZzA/edit
---------------------------------
Outside the Catholic Church There is Absolutely No Salvation
www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholic_church_salvation_faith_and_baptism.php

Attached: Ave Maria.jpg (387x496, 35K)

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Catholic Fight Against Jews (Goto 13m2s)
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=13m2s

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Dilution of the White Race (Goto 22m19s)
youtu.be/-3jpTCRFARE?t=22m19s

Attached: Pius V Jews.jpg (1024x1024, 323K)

and read this

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/apostasy-began-before-vatican-ii/

Attached: PopeStephenIIIJewsMeme (2).jpg (757x370, 242K)

Just remember the Catholic Church is built on a rock and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. Trust in the Lord to protect His followers through the storm, and not abandon His church

See: The clergy even denounced "blood libel" claims from the pesky goyim against the jews...

Also, I don't know about Bishop Williamson, but people have been excommunicated from the church recently for much less...

Attached: kalergi on christianity.png (686x428, 497K)

Attached: 1520971936712.jpg (960x960, 191K)

On Good Friday, the Novus Ordo religion prays: “for the Jewish people, the first to hear the word of God, that they may continue to grow in the love of his name and in faithfulness to His covenant.”
But the Traditional Catholic Church prays on Good Friday: “for the perfidious Jews: that Our Lord and God may lift the covering off their hearts, so that they may acknowledge Jesus Christ Our Lord.”

Who was excommunicated and for what exactly ?
The magesterium of the church is clear.
Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, “Cantate Domino,” 1441, ex cathedra:

“The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives

teaching on faith/morals hasn't changed, only some practices in the mass and the conduction of certain sacraments have altered, for better or worse

There have been many antipopes
42 before the last 8.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/4_Antipopes.pdf

Any form of organized religion is Satanic the moment it puts it's inner politics above god. The Catholics deserved this.

Well the mass is invalid and the Eucharist is not effected and any Vatican 2 priests are not properly ordained..So it's pretty big.
You are correct though that the dogma has not changed.

Catholics first then jews, that is the order we should gas people.

Don't get all bummed out. Christ and His Church will ultimately triumph. The Church through history makes her way to Cavalry and must have suffering along the way.

SSPX is currently in communion with the See of Rome but it has a history of attracting dissonant groups that are themselves heretical

>the current Pope seems really heretic
he is a heretic

>if we pray the jew to stop being so sinful, they will stop trying to genocide our people

Yes, let's "convert" jews, that worked great...

>muh ecclesiastical bullshit

Go be a televangelist elsewhere...

sede pls

and ? Refute it

youtu.be/WWo-7uVR8yI
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/new-mass-traditional-latin-mass/

Why the New Rite of ordination is Invalid
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/10_NewOrdination.pdf

It's not opinion. It's dogmatic.

Attached: Leo-XIII on Catholic Heresy.jpg (450x320, 41K)

The Pope is still a man so you're bound to get shitty Popes now and then. What truly matters is that Catholicism is the truth. It has the tradition, the hierarchy, the scholasticism, and the authority of Christ Himself to continue until the 2nd coming. The gates of Hell shall never prevail against Christ's Church.

Attached: 1530942859887.jpg (708x900, 339K)

>trusting a twentieth century website over Christ's church
yikes

There is a thing called a PATTERN, easy to talk about "purging degeneracy", but when it comes to your church leadership...

Attached: DM0so55WsAApe4m.jpg (464x447, 12K)

Attached: 1520046767097.png (1079x825, 663K)

only an idiot would be catholic.

>I've thought multiple times to convert to Catholicism but the current Pope seems really heretic.
The real pope is a user. The real church is a meme.

Attached: Neopope.png (1016x720, 489K)

Go Mormon or evangelical. Catholicism is cucked

fame makes being spiritual impossible.

Attached: reee.jpg (399x388, 9K)

I trust the written and infallible Dogma of the church. You can trust your local pastor.

The form of the consecration is specific and dogmatic. Without the proper form and words the sacrament is not effected. That is not my opinion. That is ex cathedra from the seat of peter and it is within the body of faith and dogmatic.

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, Session 8, Nov. 22, 1439, “Exultate Deo”: “All these sacraments are made up of three elements: namely, things as the matter, words as the form, and the person of the minister who confers the sacrament with the intention of doing what the Church does. If any of these is lacking, the sacrament is not effected.”

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, Session 8, Nov. 22, 1439, “Exultate Deo” Decree: “THE FORM OF THIS SACRAMENT [THE EUCHARIST] ARE THE WORDS OF THE SAVIOR WITH WHICH HE EFFECTED THIS SACRAMENT.”

You are not receiving the sacrament if the words are not exact.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/vatican-approves-mass-as-valid-with-no-words-of-consecration/

I am now convinced russian old believers are the authentic church after learning that it has recently been discovered that the nikonian reforms were actually backwards, in that what he considered fixing russian errors by bringing them in line with current greek practices, was in fact the contemporary greek practices having been altered.

And so the old believers have the oldest authentic rituals within all of greater catcholicism.

Sedevacantism

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, Session 11, Feb. 4, 1442, “Cantate Domino”: “However, since no explanation was given in the aforesaid decree of the Armenians in respect to the form of words which the holy Roman Church, relying on the teaching and authority of the apostles Peter and Paul, has always been wont to use in the consecration of the Lord’s Body and Blood, we concluded that it should be inserted in this present text. It uses this form of words in the consecration of the Lord’s Body: FOR THIS IS MY BODY. And of His blood: FOR THIS IS THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD, OF THE NEW AND ETERNAL TESTAMENT: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH, WHICH SHALL BE SHED FOR YOU AND FOR MANY UNTO THE REMISSION OF SINS.”

Pope St. Pius V, De Defectibus, chapter 5, Part 1:
“The words of Consecration, which are the FORM of this Sacrament, are these: FOR THIS IS MY BODY. And: FOR THIS IS THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD, OF THE NEW AND ETERNAL TESTAMENT: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH, WHICH SHALL BE SHED FOR YOU AND FOR MANY UNTO THE REMISSION OF SINS. Now if one were to remove, or change anything in the FORM of the consecration of the Body and Blood, and in that very change of words the [new] wording would fail to mean the same thing, he would not consecrate the sacrament.”

We can see from these infallible statements that the words instituted by Christ – the words of Consecration – are necessary for a valid confection of the Holy Eucharist.

Pope Pius XII, Sacramentum Ordinis (# 1), Nov. 30, 1947:
“… the Church has no power over the ‘substance of the sacraments,’ that is, over those things which, with the sources of divine revelation as witnesses, Christ the Lord Himself decreed to be preserved in a sacramental sign…”

Pope St. Pius X, Ex quo, Dec. 26, 1910:
“it is well known that to the Church there belongs no right whatsoever to innovate anything touching on the substance of the sacraments” (Denz. 2147a)

Attached: catholics-faithful-to-tradition.jpg (479x305, 36K)

one priest vs. the head of a denomination , plus the russian patriarch called these "refugees" human garbage

that's just stealth protestantism

also the communist revolution only happened after tzar nikolas passed a reform to stop persecution of old believers, its almost as if someone was trying to keep them oppressed and when the tzar undid that they just removed the tzar...

With all the pedophiles and Pope Current Year I'd pick orthodox. I've heard good things about the Armenian Apostolic Church. No saints, no Mary only the Father, Son and Spirit.

In saecula saeculorum

You don't have to join a schismatic church.
You can goto an Eastern Catholic or Byzantine Catholic Church.
Their form of Eucharist and mass are correct and their ordinations are valid.

We've put up with worse. Ask to speak with your local parish's RCIA Director.

The turth of the church is infallible. Every dogmatic pronouncement of the church is online. you don't have to wonder.

The truths of faith which have been proclaimed by the popes speaking infallibly from the Chair of Peter are called dogmas. The dogmas make up what is called the deposit of Faith. And the deposit of Faith ended with the death of the last apostle.

Pope St. Pius X, Lamentabile, The Errors of the Modernists #21: “Revelation, constituting the object of Catholic faith, was not completed with the apostles.”[xv] - Condemned as Herasy

This means that when a pope defines a dogma from the Chair of Peter he does not make the dogma true, but rather he proclaims what is already true, what has already been revealed by Christ and delivered to the Apostles. The dogmas are therefore unchangeable, of course. One of these dogmas in the deposit of Faith is that Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation. Since this is the teaching of Jesus Christ, one is not allowed to dispute this dogma or to question it; one must simply accept it. It does not matter if one doesn’t like the dogma, doesn’t understand the dogma, or doesn’t see justice in the dogma. If one doesn’t accept it as infallibly true then one simply does not accept Jesus Christ, because the dogma comes to us from Jesus Christ.

Attached: Rosary.jpg (660x350, 76K)

Why do you want to to turn catholic?

almost every other denomination of christianity is pretty silly.

yeah i see what you mean, but remember elijah when he was driven to the sinai.

11 Then He said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; 12 and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire [a]a still small voice.

And Elijah dispaired, but the Almighty said that seven thousand had not bent the knee to ba'al. There are always a holy few, a remnant. We all might despair and feel like righteous Lot, who was vexed from the environment he lived in.

remember the prophecies, and remember the promises. before Christ comes, the great apostasy must ravage the Church, and I strongly feel that we have not even seen the worst of it yet. Remember to hope in the Glory of Christ and His coming, and the resurrection of living and dead.

culture and religion are highly intertwined.
also Jow Forums is a christian board if you dont like i suggest visiting /leftypol/

If you believe the Catholic Church is the one True Church then join. This pope has not yet perverted that so the fact that he is the leader is irrelevant to its holding the Truth. That being said the Catholic Church is in turmoil at the moment and will be for probably the next 100 years so if your going to join you should be serious about it because you will be one of the ~35% of Catholics holding the Church together and rebuilding it over the next 100 or so years. Therefore you must be willing to be a true soldier for Christ. There is unfortunately not much room for more weak Catholics.
PS. Its highly likely the next Pope will be even worse so brace for that.

Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

I moved to orthodox a long time ago.

Amen

Jow Forums is a NATIONAL SOCIALIST board, WHITE identity, not "Christian Identity". Stop raiding our board, christcucks.

If you have Protestant family who attend church you should stick with them. But if you don't have anybody the Catholic church is open and a good choice. Resuscitating the Church will require people like you! Converts who are willing to change things for the better. The pedophilia scandal showed that there is a disgusting rot in the Church; things like the "Lavender Mafia" (homosexual cliques) need to be driven out and defeated,

Christianity is inherently tied to being white identity, so as usually, fagtheists are wrong

this detached attitude is what will ruin us

I am.

>jewish scripture
>jewish psalms
>jewish prophets
>majority of believers are non-whites

Yeah...