Why don't you live in Appalachia? It's already a white ethno-state

Why don't you live in Appalachia? It's already a white ethno-state.

Attached: 55b18f8ff54a1b115831c8a30b8ca069.jpg (307x349, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arc.gov/appalachian_region/CountiesinAppalachia.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a reason it's the most neglected region in all of America.

trips btw

The kind of whites that live in Appalachia are not the ones we want breeding. They are basically America's Eastern Slavs - trashy, unintelligent, and degenerate in culture.

Attached: Checkem.jpg (666x666, 67K)

But I do.

Attached: 1431321773041.jpg (600x466, 65K)

Taiwan lol

After three years of university here, I'm finally getting out.

I do. I'm also black.

nice trips btw

South Carolina reporting, we're overrun with niggers, don't come here.

meth and white trash

Lmao white ethno state you gotta be fucken shittin me. I was raised in Carolina and it ain't no ethno state that's for damn sure

Too many niggers

America's Irish you mean

Asheville NC and Greenville SC are awesome cities

Your map needs to add south-east Ohio below the 70 line

Attached: 1523842281605.png (448x454, 120K)

OP is talking about Appalachia, not the shitty central parts of your state

Eh, the Irish are everywhere east of the Mississippi. 3 of my 5 closest friends are Irish/German mutts.

Confirmed white-ethno state, I was born there. However, some areas are becoming liberal bastions because of the mountains--attracts hippies, tree huggers, faggots, and leftists--

Ohio is a shit hole...all the whites there are wanna be niggers.
>remember Michigan gave up Toledo for the upper peninsula. They knew what would become of that garbage can

Shhhh, we already have too many people in Asheville, NC.

already beat you to the punch OP, born and raised in east KY

Attached: 1527206900163.png (680x585, 117K)

Yeah I need a better map. As a West Virginian I love my Ohio neighbors.

Attached: 1508674694530.png (371x532, 281K)

But I am. Forsyth County, Georgia is part of Appalachia. Too bad we're being invaded by poos. Likely will move to Lumpkin County early next year.

Carolina boy here, If we nuked Raleigh and Greenville it would be 100% pure.

County list to see if you're really in Appalachia. arc.gov/appalachian_region/CountiesinAppalachia.asp

Please don't move here, we are full

Attached: 1512614266803.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>becoming liberal bastions because of the mountains--attracts hippies, tree huggers, faggots, and leftists

When I watched the Anthony Bourdain episode on West Virginia this is something I picked up on. It seems like nowhere is safe from the poz.

You better be talking about Greenville NC; I'm in Greenville SC and it's the best place ever.
Also why would Asheville and Greensboro not be the first places you nuked

If you take in southern Ohio (minus Cincy) I'll help you Anschluss central Ohio. Please save us.

Attached: FOTO_20180705_212835.jpg (1080x1517, 205K)

Here you go.

Attached: regionmap.gif (585x593, 58K)

Asheville is a hippie faggot shithole. Was just there for work Thursday and Friday and couldn't tell the difference between who was homeless and who was just hippies. Between that and the retired boomers they have ruined an otherwise great scenic place to live.

Attainment master race reporting in.

Attached: County-Economic-Status_FY2018_Map.gif (500x548, 49K)

Thank you for including us here in South Carolina. We are usually forgotten when Appalachia is discussed

But user I do live in Appalachia

And I’m not white

I want to move to West Virginia. It’s beautiful. Went on my honeymoon to smoky mountains in Tennessee, also nice. It’s just so clean and peaceful. The best thing in the word was Dollywood. It was honestly 100% white people there. I expected to hate it but it filled my heart with joy seeing nothing but my own there. My only concern is what do people do for work? I do new home construction currently, can’t imagine there’s much of a market out there.

Filled with niggers, desu.

still too many niggers. Any number greater than zero is too many for an ethnostate

wv here, its a chemical wasteland and pajeet billionaires are allowed to burn warehouses of plastic in the middle of the city while the epa tells us its safe to breath.

Nothing that life requires is safe to consume here. Im surprised they haven't managed to taint sunshine yet.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

East Tennessee fag here.

It's pretty sweet.

Northern Alabama user here

fuck you china #2

>implying there are no niggers in GEORGIA, ALA-FUCKING-BAMA, VIRGINIA, and the CAROLINAS

>Already a white ethno-state

The 666 gives you away, Schlomo!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 1.53.20 PM.png (1095x609, 615K)

>implying nc sc or ga are more than 70% white

But /ptg/ said based black men are honorary whites

Safest area in the USA... Not a single Californian will ever move there.

Think about that...

Attached: 1529543962118.gif (500x375, 495K)

Godspeed user, where to?

Attached: Black-Black-Dildo-Paddle.png (605x244, 352K)

>white ethnostate.
>contains Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
Full retard. That entire region is crawling with niggers. You have to move to cold, rural areas to avoid them. Montana, Northern Wisconsin, Maine, Alaska, Minnesota. The further away from cities the better.

What fucking American says "university" ? It's "college". Eurofag

Can agree, literally in Mississippi and Scots-Irish. Scots-Irish families settled all across the Southeast.

Not Appalachia.

>Why don't you live in Appalachia?

Because of all the cancer clusters and waste runoff into the freshwater?

Tennessee is full of niggers and the coalburners who love them.

>The kind of whites that live in Appalachia are not the ones we want breeding. They are basically America's Eastern Slavs - trashy, unintelligent, and degenerate in culture.

Exactly this.

You live near Knoxville? Was there recently, pleasantly surprised. Weather is shit tho in summer.

Don’t forget all the inbreeding, and having sex with niggers these drunk fucking retards did. Hitler was right when he said the “Southern Americans” were our weakest stock next to negroids, and Indians.

>Can agree, literally in Mississippi and Scots-Irish. Scots-Irish families settled all across the Southeast.

Mixed with Native Americans and part negro among those in the lower part of the caste system.

>They are basically America's Eastern Slavs - trashy, unintelligent, and degenerate in culture.
Good way of putting it. Still whiter than actual slavs though.

>Don’t forget all the inbreeding, and having sex with niggers these drunk fucking retards did. Hitler was right when he said the “Southern Americans” were our weakest stock next to negroids, and Indians.

It's a caste system, the wasps are at the top, then you have the working class that consists of german/scott/welsh whom look down on the inbred retards that mainly associate with niggers, mexicans, injuns, etc.

I live in Knoxville. Downtown. Weather is nice but it gets humid, also worst allergy season in the country.

>West Virginia: All counties
feels good

i do live in it and it is amazing

i also live there! but i'm in west knoxville and definetly not with the niggers in east knoxville

I'd rather live with niggers than Y*nkoids

>What fucking American says "university" ?

The ones who didn't have to settle for community college, brainlet.

t. larping nigger
no one wants to live near you tyrone

I do

Memeflag faggot euro.

If you were raised here, you wouldn't just call it "Carolina" without calling it North or South. Maplenigger swine.

>WV taking VA land

no lol, we're a blue state. There'd have to be an actual civil war for a bunch of hill billies to take a bunch of nigger land

Asheville is literally the San Francisco of the South, and Greenville is overrun by Yankees.

Wrong. There are plenty of Califaggots in Asheville and Greenville, for starters.

fucking hate asheville, greenville is nice

Tell me more about the chemical contamination. What do you mean exactly? From coal mining? What are the pajeets doing?

WV is supposed to have beautiful forests, mountains, etc.

The problem with rural areas is that there is nowhere to walk, no sidewalks. Unless you own a large amount of pretty land, you can't just take a walk around the neighborhood.

Everything is also really far away. 2 hour round trip to do to the hardware store. An hour round trip for the grocery store. Fucking lame.

I live in Upstate SC
Niggers and spics everywhere
Very few speak English
Everything smells
Religious nutcases everywhere
Why do I live here

Because you're too dumb to live in Washington.

My mom lives near greenville SC, and its mostly reasonably based conservatives living there and a handful of kaffas in their historic neighborhoods

>north georgia
>black people
68 iq confirmed. My old highschool in that region was 98% non Hispanic white. And im only a 21 year old boomer.

Asheville is Discount Austin

because its pretty much a popper shit hole full of white niggers living in trailers and shotgun shacks

Attached: squeal-like-a-pig-gif-8.gif (320x240, 1.1M)

i do and none of you faggots are welcome here, it's still 1950 here you WILL get punched in the face and shot in the gut for being a dumbfuck i promise you

same here sittin here right now even

It’s not a good place for settlement compared to other places.

you mean
>>Scots-irish basically white niggers brought over as indentured servants..so niggers basically

Attached: trumpsupporters.jpg (600x511, 76K)

>>master race
lol

Attached: masterrace.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

Cause central GA is already comfy enough

Come home comrades.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 35K)

we are a stock of niggers that can decapitate you at 700 yards with a rifle we built entirely out of junk...the only difference between us and that jew tony stark is he has shoes and his tools were bought rather than nigger rigged

Attached: bth_garagetirestove.jpg (280x210, 6K)

Attached: triggered.png (395x398, 140K)

NC fag here, the only whit ethno-state here is in the west bordering Tennessee, in literal redneck shitholes riddled with meth-addicts

Attached: hahaha.png (1244x1060, 967K)

Wrong folks. Pic is us.

Attached: 02Anderson-master768.jpg (768x495, 129K)

Attached: trash.jpg (565x428, 39K)

triggered? no...but i insist that you note how if we are niggers at least we are exceptional for that tier...i like that actually, very low bar, very easy to knock it out the park...

see a nigger stands a good chance of missing you past 30 feet...an appalachian nigger or hilljack as we prefer to be called will dronestrike you with shit you threw in the trash a month ago...so, niggers with some technical/mechanical apptitude.

i aint ashamed at all son, and squidbillies IS a documentary. you sumbitch.

Thats the part of our state that's Appalachia you stupid Raleigh nigger
>t. ASU student

>Hope to see you staking out the homeland on the migration trail soon. This has been the trucker, signing off!
Eᴀꜱt ʙouɴd ᴀɴd dowɴ, Moᴀded up ᴀɴd tRuckJɴ', We'Re Goɴɴᴀ do wHᴀt tHeʏ ꜱᴀʏ cᴀɴ't ʙe doɴe. We've Got ᴀ MoɴG wᴀʏ to Go ᴀɴd ᴀ ꜱHoRt tJme to Get tHeRe.

Attached: happy-trucker-after-hos-rules-remain-unchanged.jpg (1200x649, 237K)

Go fuck your sister, pappy. It's bedtime.

fucking low rent cucks is what you all are
We know how to deal with your kind

Attached: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (1200x1523, 277K)

Shut up China Jr. and go back to eating your neighbor's dog. Like you know shit about America.

Attached: 1528856929335.jpg (540x379, 31K)

Exactly, it's fucking shit user. Funny you mention ASU, cause if you leave Boone, the bumpkin factor increases exponentially the further west you go until you hit Johnson City