Why are pedos these days so smug?!

Attached: pedsgonnaped.jpg (481x5192, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aleska-kolja.tumblr.com/
will-graham-for-maps.tumblr.com/post/175645369926/all-maps-are-fucking-pussy-bitches-if-youre-so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

Just need to post more information like exactly where they live. Simple.

im not in usa tho, maybe some americans may reconise them

what fucking app is this and how can i find these fucking degenerates?

Looks like tumblr but we need a link to this thing

Bump

Here’s a bump for ya.
We should dox.

well you have blogs like this which support pedos but lemme see if i cant find the original links
aleska-kolja.tumblr.com/

ty
they all deleted their blogs except for the one i posted herethis person says they are not a pedo but put themselves in that post-they are clearly stupid

there are also "allies" to these pedos, heres one whitenighting hard in the comments
will-graham-for-maps.tumblr.com/post/175645369926/all-maps-are-fucking-pussy-bitches-if-youre-so

Of course most of them did lmao fucking bitches

Can't read shit...bump tho

Checked

did you try...clicking on the pic?

Bomp

Attached: 1522256702852.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Forgot to say the second guys pic is bugging me i feel i've seen his face before-maybe on ED? he looks like a lolcow

ty hitler

ty, i only have the link herethe others are gone

Yea its str8 blur...but I'm phone faggin atm...Whats it say? ...also that tumblr account is fucked.

I can see the pics, just not the txt

It just says "pedos suck post your faces instead of being anonymous so we can put you in a ditch" and a bunch of people replied with stuff like "here's my face I dare u to stab me"

Also If you're using clover you can open the pick in the browser with the menu button and it should work around the deepzoom problem.

Third down looks like Elliot Rodger, and the second to last looks somewhat like Leafy

Bump

i gotta go but ty guys, i hope these idiots get doxxed for being egotistical cunts

tnx user

Attached: 1519651776692m.jpg (557x1024, 67K)

Why does this thread smell so suspicious?

Why is this thread suspicious?

Bump

all pedos should be killed

Because he fucks kids.

Attached: 1517264809301s.jpg (108x41, 2K)

Checked wouldn't be surprised desu

i remember that thread and that shill. fucking glorious

Bump

How much butthurt did that image cause?

No one archived it?

Because a lot of them can get away with raping and traffiking kids in liberal hell holes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-20-14-07_kindlephoto-7241110.png (579x326, 180K)

Its the final level of victimized. They're oppressed beyond anyone else. This culture we're in values victimhood too much and they think its okay.

Bump

Bump

Bump

there literally nothing wrong with being pedo

Bump

Attached: 1523290513696.png (600x842, 142K)

Bump