Ben Shapiro

Why do you get so triggered by the fact he's Jewish and doesn't support Trump? I thought it was the SJWs who throw tantrums when presented with a different opinion, and think that insulting someone based on their race is an argument? Whereas you're the social libertarians who are all for free speech and open debate?

Attached: IMG_0022.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sy1b55ukNU
youtu.be/SGcdPakoytg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he’s a faggit manlet and I wanna blow my load all over his sisters tits until it drips off her nipple and onto his yarmulke

I like Shapiro

im just triggered about how dumb he is and how smart he pretends to be

I'm not giving my money to some fucking jew. He doesn't have my best interest at heart, but the jewish state. Fuck him and fuck anyone that is so fucking clucked not to see this.

Attached: silly.jpg (620x420, 51K)

Because his jewishness is the source of his neocon bullshit which has been ruining this country for decades now

He should run on home to Israel instead of destroying the US with his bullshit neocon propaganda

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #014 - 'List of prominent Jewish Neocons' - hugequestions_com_Eric (865x8453, 499K)

basically this but I also want to impregnate her as well to piss of ben having a goy blood relative

>when presented with a different opinion

I listened to him well enough, and agreed with him on many things and it doesn't really bother me on things i disagree with. When I learned he was an Israeli firster, I bailed -- go pound sand you kike, this is America.

>OKAY NOW THIS IS EPIC

shekelpiro is a moron. he put his money on the wrong horse and now he has do double down. stupid contrarian

Kike who serves pissrael intrest. Into the oven he goes

Attached: image.jpg (980x742, 423K)

I love his debates. I like 90% of what he says. I trust him and his authenticity about .001%. He's a LARP, a very good and entertaining LARP, but still a LARP.

If it was between Israel or USA being wiped off the map, you know what button he'd push.

Attached: 1510623630228.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

The picture of that kike wearing a leather jacket and a yarmulke made me laugh out loud. Thanks, OP.

He's a never Trumper that thinks it's racist for America to have a border wall but supports Israel's border wall and demands the US give billions to Israel so it can kill Palestinians.

Attached: DCd7JoMUwAAtcON.jpg (1200x336, 60K)

he seems evil.
jew or not.
seinfeld ok
larry david ok
this guy just oozes vile

>everyone who disagrees with me is triggered
please stop. i want to trigger his sister with my cock though

Because, he’s a tiny neocon “DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM’ faggot who needs to just go away forever. He has no appeal to anyone but the kind who still say John McCain is a hero. Kill yourself.

Attached: 501B9734-AD76-4B41-A648-0E1F551A1570.jpg (300x378, 32K)

>Why do you get so triggered by the fact he's Jewish and doesn't support Trump?
I don't, I just want all jews to die, their views don't matter.

Attached: 1529369707613.jpg (789x959, 86K)

Low IQ.
Nasally voice.
Got where he is thanks to nepotism.
Sort of cretin that's never been criticized his entire life.
Thinks being on a debate team matters in real life.

Attached: 1530221151364.jpg (1003x1024, 125K)

This thread is full of fucking morons. Yes there are jews on the left. Yes there are christians on the left. Yes, there are definitely fucking muslims on the left. This means that, spoiler alert, people have opinions. Is he jewish:? Obviously. Do most of his views align with this board? Yes. Sorry white supremacists (which I'm 50/50 German / Swedish and Christian) it turns out good ideas can be held by literally anyone. Don't do what the left does. Don't eat yourselves alive with intersectionality and victim complex. We are better than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sy1b55ukNU
he's alright sometimes

this desu

Attached: ezgif3.gif (400x207, 2.24M)

Except he does support trump overall. This is an old misunderstanding that stormfags and edgy teens who just parrot what they read on here still believe. I think his latest interview on the topic paints his position pretty well.

youtu.be/SGcdPakoytg

You people are where I was 10 years ago. JudeoChristian values are what make the west great. That you're so hung up on his religious values kind of makes you leftist. I'm sorry the only quasi-democracy in the east is run by jews but get the fuck over it.

>John McCain is a hero

Yeah. He is. Go spend some time in a Hanoi Hilton with the chinks shoving bamboo shoots up your fingernails and tell me how fucking bad you have it.

Attached: 93749857389475578345.png (1023x453, 132K)

>JudeoChristian
jews killed jesus. is that what makes us great?

>JudeoChristian values

There's no such thing. Christian values are based on Hellenistic philosophy, and are Indo-European in origin. Jewish values are closer to other Semitic religions like Babylonian polytheism.

>chinks shoving bamboo shoots up your fingernails

literally never happened, they treated McCain like a king because they knew who his daddy was

He does support Trump when he does good things, has been praising him constantly in the last months and said on Bill Maher show that unless there’s major changes he’s gonna vote for him in 2020
“Trump has been by far the most conservative President in my lifetime” is something he’s repeated dozens of time in the last year and he constantly gives shit to cuckservatves who switched democrats or who are still nevertrumo

look another thread about sniveling voice jew boy faggot Shapiro. anyone who listens too or watch's this guy should kill themselves, also spice it

Attached: sospicesage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

>Swiss flag
Oh, the country that's never had a stance on anything besides gold.

I agree. I only use that title because the Christians took useful tools from Judaism and built upon it. Also, the Jews and Christians aren't slaughtering eachother like the fucking muslims. I'll admit ignorance on McCain. I have no military experience so I naturally (unlike leftists) assume they have suffered at some point for the ideals of the greatest country in the history of the world.

>JUDEO
Not! It was the Geneva bible we were formed on! You Kikes need to get gassed. Christianity was the only foundation. Kikes from the begging were trying to subvert and control us. Neck yourself.

Christianity was not based on Judaism fool. You fall for a Jewish trick. Christianity was founded on YAHWEHISM. Judaism was made about the same time Christianity was.

also I wanna impregnate Elisha Krauss so bad, her milkers look fantastic and she’s pure Aryan breeding stock

Attached: 02545FD6-FAD8-46A6-8699-30EADB16C777.jpg (640x960, 66K)

If Kike Shapiro had his way, Hillary would have picked the next two or three supreme court judges. Never forgive the Nevertrumpers. Never forget the Nevertrumpers.

Post milkers

You are predicating your opinions on what someone did they must be forever. This thread isn't about history, it's about Ben Shapiro. Were the Christians wrong in the 90's? Yes. Video games did not make us murderers. Is the left fucking unhinged right now, while Shapiro is sane? Yes. Actions. That's what matters. No one will give a fuck who or what your are in 50 years. If you did something though. If you actually made a fucking difference, people will remember. Don't be pissed at me because I observe. Be pissed at yourself for not accomplishing what you thought you could do.

You wanna know why? He's a neo con piece of shit. A snivelling unoriginal duplicitous rat who has never been right about anything. An Israel first shill who could cares less about the health of the States or its people. Now fuck off britbong. Fuckin homo.

>Why do you get so triggered by the fact he's Jewish and doesn't support Trump?
don't care about jews or Trump, I only care about the ZOG.

Attached: really mak thing.jpg (612x857, 243K)

So reductive. Read some (even one?) books. You sound like a right version of Fark posters. Morons.

Because he is a Jew

He doesn't engage in intellectually honest debate (the double standards between what he thinks is morally acceptable for goyim and israel shows this pretty clearly). Therefore, the reasonable way to respond to him isn't debate, it's ad hominem.

tl;dr: he's a manlet, lol

I don't. Why do you post 54323487 threads a day trying to star drama bullshit rather than talk about issues? Stop.

>color doesn't matter, ideology does
He's right. We all know the cool guy that busts the stereotypes, that youd have his back and knew he had yours. so he's not wrong.
But I don't agree with 'Israel first' position. Im a Christian and i dont believe Jews are the chosen people so I tune that bullshit out when it comes up. But I don't fault him for it, it's his religion. It's all about the values though, that's the cohesion factor.

You do not care for truth or history. Ok then Satanist.

Ok calling people you don't agree with an "alt right nazi". Sound familiar? You're a leftist that hasn't realized it yet. Gotta eat dinner. Good luck.

I only get triggered by kyle kurshrver