Why is there a growing suicide problem in the US?

Why is there a growing suicide problem in the US?

Attached: 897987897.png (610x706, 699K)

Maybe you shouldnt get into shootouts with the police

>be nigger
>shoot at cops
>commits sudoku
at least not wasting taxpayer money in prison. more of them should sudoku.

why would his mother call the cops? She knew they were going to kill him.

>had a chance to be setup for life from playing sports ball
>sudoku's by cop because he's probably broke
literal state of the modern negro.

>Sports ball
>set up for life
Sports players go broke after they retire unless they planned something after

gee I wonder why, let's look at the demographics of the modern day sports ball player.

Stop watching grown men chase a ball.

S

Women always go to the authorities when they don't know what to do. Especially when there's no father around. It's just instinct to go to the father when the mother/sister doesn't know how to proceed and if there isn't one they find some other male with power (age/strength/weapons) to fix the problem for them.

Antifa gonna start a riot aren't they?

the internet and materialistic culture causing people to feel a void in their life

hes black i thought he was greek when i saw him wtf.

mostly the black ones

Is professional athlete the most retarded job occupation?

>only have about 10 to 20 years before you're forced to retire
>never learn to properly manage your finances and develops frivolous spending habits because money is just thrown at you
>whatever college degree you got is now worthless due to not using it for so long
>forced to suck corporate dick for sponsorships just so you can feed yourself

Many A-list Hollywood actors are effectively bankrupt. These idiots get blinded by money and piss it all away. It isn't a race thing. It's a naivety thing.

I didnt know that either. I legit thought he was he was a spic from north mexico.

Nihilism and our fascination with consumerism and hollywood celebrities

Mostly just deep state people and therefore not a problem

Sub saharan africans are the most the diverse people in the world. They can have blue eyes and blonde hair. Racists like you think "black people are all nappy haired big lipped dark skinned people" When thats not true. I'm 100% black and look white, but im forced to correct people assuming my race like the bigots they are. No I'm not mixed, white or anything else. I'm 100% black. Racist white bigots will get clapped for assuming my race. Remember this you white bois, you might need an asshole replacement after I'm finished with you.

Who says it's a problem?

This is one hell of a shitty time to live in. Hell, I contemplate suicide daily, and was on suicide watch for 6 months last year.

Anyone who wants to commit suicide is NOT greedy in my opinion. Guilting someone into living a life they despise is wrong

Not fast enough!

The nigger population is growing too.