How can anyone be proud of being an American? What is there to be proud of?

How can anyone be proud of being an American? What is there to be proud of?

We are a soulless plastic nation built upon mindless consumption. No history. No identity. No culture.

Police are gunning people down in the streets. Millions of people are homeless and many millons more are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Social mobility is minimal. Worker protections are a joke and workers are treated like literal slaves.

Religious and right wing brainwashing has made half the population think working like a slave for a Jew boss is somehow honorable, not that the American left is any better.

We are the epicenter of degenerate culture and have destroyed countless nations because of simple corporate lobbying.

I only wish I could move to somewhere like Quebec or Greece but I know I would never be truly accepted there...

Attached: 886018DD-C4DE-41C6-AC79-E51BBF8166E4.jpg (1500x998, 1.6M)

Oh and I didn’t even fucking mention how wasteful the average person is.

We work jobs we hate to buy shit we don’t need that we will throw out anyway in a few months.

And I was wrong, America does have a culture. It’s based upon endless mindless and unsustainable consumption of frivolous bullshit

>we
Show us your flag

This, show us the flag paco.

OTOH, invented a lot of the backbones of modern life: electricity, the internal combustion engine, the assembly line, air travel, TV, the Internet.

Sure, some of those were technically Scottish or whatnot, but the Americans made them available for regular people.

Show us your flag, Juanito.

Show flag retard. Americans have plenty of culture, but of course you wouldn't know as you probably are not living there

He's not wrong tho

He has no place to talk if he won't show flag

Boomer here.. I'm just glad i am finally retired.

((())) is correct, we aint got shit

Dipping grizzly wintergreen and fucking your sister in the bed of your truck doesn’t count as culture Cletus

I mean I got a nice 46inch flat-screen TV out of the trash once because the back light wasn't working. Took it apart, resoldered one small connection that broke loose on the panel, and had a free 46 inch TV. We don't have to be a throw away society if you're willing to not be retarded.

Suburbia is not America.
Suburbia is a cancer.

Rural > cities > suburbs.
The suburbs are shit tier and for adult children that want to play house. Newsflash, if you don't own land, you don't own shit. Your little piece of shit cookie cutter home on a cuck plot is going to be looted when real disaster strikes. You can't grow food, you can't hunt, you still fight traffic, you're surrounded by neighbors collecting disability whose only goal in life is to be an adulterer, you'll have no piece and tranquility.

Suburbs should be raised to the grounds and it's residents pol potted out to the country. Or if they aren't cut out for it (most suburbs cucks aren't), force them into commie blocks.

>piece
Peace

Literally nothing wrong with the picture.
>narrow asphalt streets optimized for easy maintenance
>large spacious properties similar enough to be built cheap but unique enough to be customizable
>side walk on only one side of street, elimination of wasteful redundancies
>short wide roofs optimized for future solar use
>small yards built to save on water use, but still offer plenty of room for gardening or landscaping

Attached: 1530850989942.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Dude each state has its own unique culture. on top of a very good standard of living / entertainment / overall enjoyment of life whats not to be proud of. sure it has its problems but what country doesn't

Pure faggotry. You're false flagging. You're definitely not part of the American God-Race.

Attached: 1530519233773.jpg (720x960, 86K)

> raised

Jesus fucking Christ stop embarrassing us

>t. hasn't lived in a tiny rural shithole

Attached: 1497949710601.jpg (259x567, 72K)

Sexual depravity is judaized patriotism.

Suburbs are selfish and unsustainable. They are ugly and cheap and poorly made and will fall apart in 20 years. Not to mention suburbs are a cultural black hole.

Suburbs are objectively the shittiest form of housing. It’s what made me realize we need facism, people just can’t afford free will.

People should have two choices: small rural farmhouse on 40 acres or commieblock in a city

This I spent summers on my families farm and the meme about rural people being based is a fucking lie

Rural people are the dumbest most ignorant and just straight up most anti intellectual people I have ever met.

And the kicker is the rural people are too stupid and unmotivated to get a job in a big city in stem so they vote for Trump in hopes he will subsidize their dying dead end jobs in manufacturing or coal and end up fucking over the city people where all the real innovation takes place

i agree.

But you are wrong about one thing. We do have a culture. If you did not live in suburbia shit hole, you would know this. I hhhope suburbs and cities get destroyed one day, Than we can agree to not build massive retarded cities. And let nature be more in control.

OH and you dont know this cause they are not on 4can all day or at your public school.

But millions of people (not me sadly) are homeschooled now. and to socialize with other kids they go to Parks, or Swimming pool community parks, where they socialize. You wont ever meet these people because guess what they know public education is a failure and it breeds bad habits, and we will end up rubbing bad habits onto thhem.

America won't be eading towards thhe rigt direction untill ATF, CIA, and FBI, are disbanded.

OH AND LEGALIZE WEED LMAO DUDE WEED

GUCI GANG GUCI GANG GUCI GANG GUCI GANG GUCI GAN GUCI GANG GUCIA GANG GUCI GANG

Attached: averagepoluser.png (620x400, 90K)

I hate to say this but it's true. Just a product of late stage imperialism and late stage capitalism. The only thing holding us together is the bread and circus

I've lived in all 3.
>rural
5 acres but small home.
Peaceful, slow paced, can actually go outside my house and not see any human blight.
Clean fresh air.
Long commute (downside).
>suburbs
Still have all the hassle of the long commute and waiting in traffic. I had a 10 minute shorter commute.
Couldn't enjoy the outdoors.
Couldn't go for a walk comfortably.
Can't hunt or trap.
Can't raise livestock.
Can't hunt.
Garden amounts to a small piece of shit.
Neighbors were toxic.
>city
Commute was short and in walking distance.
Cost of living was high.
More exciting than living in the suburbs.

Fucking boomers
Got the good life throughout all their years
Go ahead enjoy your boomer mobile mustang, mow your lawn, tailgate in your driveway alone. Enjoy your time while you still can
The future is now old man

Attached: 1313647310291.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

You stole half the thoughts from my brain and posted them you asshole. Also, we don't really have a better model right now which is why it's hard to envision something better to use. I propose voluntaryism. This whole thing is shit and if I don't want to play I shouldn't be forced to.

Suburbia is just a system with flat or two-story independent tenement buildings so boomers would go and buy them.
Even here you can tell what's been built out of excitement and what's been built to serve a long-term scam.

>What is there to be proud of?
Well for starters we run this bitch
>No le maymays
Wrong.
>Police and the homeless fugs
wompwomp
>social mobility is minimal
Nigger there were millionaires who are now homeless, and homeless people who are now millionaires

Nigga you on some dumb shit, but I aint finna articulate everything

get

Attached: 1530642480114.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

Be proud of your heritage and your people. America is just a big plot of land where people live their lives. Being American.. meh. Being white is awesome.

Meh I feel like we really need universal basic income

Two reasons:

First it protects human dignity. If you can comfortably survive without your job your boss has no leverage to fuck you over

Secondly it will allow people to be much more thoughtful and ideally lead to an explosion of intellectualism. Can’t really worry about politics or religion too much when ur working 80 hours on an assembly line. Lower class workers are the stupidest and most thoughtless fuckers I have ever met but honestly I believe it’s not their fault they really just don’t have the energy or time to think much.

Yes with UBI some people may abuse it and be deadbeat drug addicts but I hope that we should yearn to create a society where nobody feels like they need hard drugs to be happy, marijuana excluded ;)

>UBI
Who's paying for it?

Why don't you show your fucking flag coward

Baseball, hotdogs, and conquering. Gettting conquered is part of life, historically. Cry somewhere else homo. America...Fuck Yea. Coming again to save the mother fucking day yea.

time preference is king
diy is a meme
instead of spending days debugging a piece of crap, just manufacture a new one

Most people are stupid fucking retards that would never amount to anything with or without UBI. It is in human nature to be lazy as fuck when everything is provided for and most people will waste their money on friviolous bullshit like capeshit movies, overpriced sneakers and jeans, sports cars, and other inane garbage. Look no further than black people. Who incidentally also stand to benefit the most out of UBI and are already wasting welfare dollars on whatever stupid fad is in. Other races are no exception, though the percentages of wastes of space to productive members of society may be lower.

>No history
Imagine being this illiterate

>memeflag
bye

dont listen to this nigger fagot
americans have a culture and should be proud of it

Attached: 17ff1cd90ceca66d24a1d5fc9224a36a136de9564a80258b316b62359441116d.jpg (850x400, 60K)

Move out of the suburbs.

>What is there to be proud of?

There are so many damn things to be proud of, but one of them is cheap industrial machinery.

Pic related, try going to Sweden or some tiny nordic country and go looking for heavy machinery. Their country has a history of nothing even close to past American industry.

Attached: big lathe.jpg (400x300, 68K)

lots of American Pacemaker lathes and other equipment out there on the used market.

>dried out copypasta
Sage