Ashkenazi user here. Also, artist (credible artworld mechanisms behind me) Also...

Ashkenazi user here. Also, artist (credible artworld mechanisms behind me) Also, run production studio for jewelry (mostly to Sundance Film Festival crowd until now)

Putting together a production budget for a body of work for exhibition made with precious materials.

40k in, another 80k to go.

What do you think about this whole concept? Any tips for getting over the finish line with investment?

>I know you guys should have some colorful opinions.

Attached: 760C583E-C193-4154-AB80-FEC43A14042D.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

can i have some money?

Is that your advice on finishing up the fundraising?

sure man i'll do some stuff whatcha need

I need more money,

damn man me too
maybe jews arent so different from us after all

I literally only found out I was Jewish after taking an ancestry test last year.

Industry vfx artist here. Do you guys use zbrush in your jewelery budget? I met a few at the zbrush summit in november and they all used 3d printing to create their works. Cool stuff.

Not infrequently though there are a few jewelry specific programs.

I often opt for hand carved waxes, just depends on the project.

For what?

I need more friends, I need a gf, I need my family to support me, I need a challenging job, I need to find my artistic soul, I need to work out more, I need to improve...

But I don't need more money. There isn't a single thing I truly want but don't have enough money for, my issue is I don't know what I want and even if I did I doubt money could afford it.

You're a Satanist who worships a demon known as the economy. Ignore this corruption of the human zeitgeist.

Nobody cares about your project. You aren't special. No one is. As soon as you learn that, you'll stop coming across as a narcissist. Your thread is boring.

Saged

No ones going to treat me special unless I act like it.

I literally said in the OP that I’m raising money for a particular project. Hence, need money for the project.

Then convince rich people it's a worthy project and promise a return, how do you fail so hard and jewing?

I’ve done a third of it! Crowdsourcing knowledge isn’t failing by any means!

cut your loses jeweeaboo

i rarely report threads but i made an exception for you, kike.

No loses, learn to read bumpkin.

I remember you, you're the business man pretending to be an artist, shitty jewellery for rappers wasn't it.

Attached: Klimt.jpg (636x800, 146K)

The jew changed his VPN so he can bump his own thread trying to get shekels.

Report this thread and sage in all fields

Support the White Cause Shlomo.

Not pretending but you’re right.

Uh, I’m on mobile. I left my house, hence not on the WiFi.

You posted this before.
Stop coming here.

Oh no! A guy on the Internet doesn’t like me.

Your thread isn't going well. It's not well received. You can either stop asking for money on this site or continue on, annoying everyone in which case your motives are clear and you're just here to agitate.

You could move on and take this opportunity as a lesson learned but I have a feeling that's not in your nature

They go pretty well when assholes like you step away from the computer. But I have the feeling that’s not in your nature.

Honestly you’re conflating your perspective with everyone’s perspective. I don’t blame you but it’s kind of obnoxious.

You have not told us "the whole concept". You're going to make some gold statuettes or something. And?

My Lonesome Cowboy, Takashi Murakami, 1998

Attached: takashi-murakami-sculpture-II-MY-Lonesome-Cowboy.jpg (1064x1600, 211K)

A lot, but not all, of this initial body is going to take the form of contemporary bling style pendants and jewelry - but the content beyond the form is going to be referential to 90s-00s pop iconography and art history.

Love Murakami

It’s about reflecting on and venerating moments of culture, while also using the work as inidividual nodes to capture as broad an audience as possible.

Sounds like a great way to launder some $$$

You more of a pizza or hot dog typa fella?

nice copypasta.

I am the OP of this content.

In literal terms pizza, if it’s slang for something else I’m unaware. Art is a notoriously great way to launder money - that’s part of the pitch!

Back home, folks.

Kill yourself

Nah, and with the pace of innovation in the field of longevity I might never die.

Art bump. “Perfect Lovers”

Attached: 889253A9-775E-4656-8BC3-80520FE3569E.jpg (750x765, 98K)

Attached: 4281454694_22e46a3037_b.jpg (710x1024, 439K)

Gotta love KaiKai KiKi Co

>40k in, another 80k to go.
40K? Oy vey! What do you need 20K for?!! I could get better art quicker with 10K.

In all seriousness, take 39K, buy your "precious materials" (whatever the fuck that means) and spend the last 1K on desecrating their value by imprisoning their beauty in a disgusting travesty of an artwork. It's the way of modern art.

>>biz or that toy board. /pol is not for advertising your nightmarish figurines.

No one is advertising Takashi Murakami’s work.

Wow. Things cost different amounts? You could make a different thing with a different amount of money? What a brilliant perspective.

Precious materials in this case are gold and diamonds.

>Wow. Things cost different amounts? You could make a different thing with a different amount of money? What a brilliant perspective

I'll ignore that. You're obviously reading me on a different wavelength. Lets say you make a piece with a natural D- IF centerpiece. Offset it with some included "fancy" yellows in a non-symmetrical pattern. Set it in bronze.

Word. Sorry if I read it wrong.
Most everything is going to be pavé with melee. In line with what rappers traditionally wear. With the amount of stones and labor setting it in bronze would just be an unnecessary cost saving measure akin to a half step. At that point I might as well be making costume jewelry.

Bling bump

Attached: 73799A0B-3A40-4D15-A212-F37F10107BC2.jpg (750x777, 183K)

Diamonds aren't rare, you mongoloid. Kikes like you invented that scam, you should know.

Lol at conflating rarity and value.

Fuck off kike, stop shitting up the catalog with your greedy jewish faggotry.

I need to thrive in the world. Fuck you for insinuating that I should feel guilty about it.

>40k in, another 80k to go.

lol pleb

If that’s your opinion of those numbers I’d love to chat with you.

Sounds like you are a buzzword slinger. Neck yourself cunt.

Totally not. All about substance and from varied approaches at that.

get out you fucking glow in the dark nigger
>pol isn't where you ask this btfo

Oh yeah, art and finance don’t have anything to do with politics at all.

Bump

More than one, you shitposting faggot. Fuck off.

Oh wow, a handful of people on the internet don’t like me. Literally the only thing I dislike about that is that it derails what could otherwise be a productive discussion.

If you guys took a moment and realized that, you’d realize that that behavior necessitates me making a new thread to hopefully have a decent discussion in the future. (Because maybe 3/4 times these threads are fine - just happens to be when you’re not on)

I wouldn't trust those tests. They often out right lie about the results. How Jewish did it say you are.