Boomers regarded as the worst generation who took everything for themselves or just protested shit

>boomers regarded as the worst generation who took everything for themselves or just protested shit
>injected their values into their millennial kids whose economic prospects are worse but they’re even bigger brats thinking they’re entitled to everything
>millennials don’t even run the world yet and are already garbage
>they’re already having kids and pushing things like transgenderism and pop culture in them
How fucked are the children of millennials Jow Forums? It’s weird to see how the shit generations skip Gen X and Zoomers

Attached: 20A19843-41BB-4571-98EC-2E23B6B5F410.jpg (465x407, 46K)

who the fuck has boomer parents? are you fucking 40? get out of here.

yeah, my parents are 50+ and aren't even boomer.
all the boomers in my family are like 70+

There is nothing wrong with being a 30 year old boomer.

Attached: 30yoboomerHD.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

nor is it possible you fucking viral marketing ad intern FAGGOT.

You seem grumpy, son. Did a lawnmower wake you up this morning?

Attached: 30yoboomerMOWER.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Fuck off marketing faggot shill. SAGE.

Attached: 1512422938529.png (255x255, 44K)

I'm in my early 30s and my parents are boomers.

you seem like a kike with all this 'teehee its not so serious go buy this product, goy' horseshit
if you read this shit and just accept it you deserve to die of millennial gut cancer in your 20's.

Early 20's here. May parents are barely boomers if we're going with the born before 1964 cutoff.

Im 36 but my father is pre boomer being born in 39.
My mother was born in 58 so thats boomer

I'm going to get some sleep now, my wife's already in bed and I have church in the morning. You should do the same, staying up all night playing Fortnite is bad for your health.

Attached: 30yoboomerSLEEP.jpg (1200x684, 54K)

I'm so glad I'm Z. Then again by the looks of it some generation X wannabe BOOMER types are gonna make the same mistakes.

>uses the term "entitled" as a slur
>thinks he's not a boomer himself.

fortnite is gay and LARPing is worse

Boomers are 70 to 54
Gen X is 54 to 38
Millennials are 19 to 38
Gen Z is turning 18

I feel bad for today's kids because frankly everything has gotten worse. Video games are worse, schools are more sheltered than ever, people are fucking androgynous impersonal copies of one another. I'm 29 and grew up in semi-rural east coast America. Young people today seem like they have good goals but no understanding of how hard it is to get to those goals and how ridiculously unfair society will treat them. They're better off in that they don't have ridiculously high expectations but they aren't ready for the war.

Attached: 36605085_2119934021367564_1019103577932562432_n.jpg (640x605, 30K)

pls post 30 year old boomerette using standard template.

no mustaches

wine glass a plus

Between Boomer posting and SIP BOYS, Monster energy is doing really well for themselves.

Thun der

Im 25 and my parents are boomers. Not all of us were born to unwed teenage mothers. Enjoy your statistically shorter lifespan.