Guys I honestly didn't want to buy the "its the Jews" meme and I still know it isn't ALL of them...

Guys I honestly didn't want to buy the "its the Jews" meme and I still know it isn't ALL of them. Just like it isn't ALL Muslims or ALL blacks. But it is MOST or a good portion of above mentioned groups that I'd just rather not have in the same society as me.

I've lurked Jow Forums read AMREN stuff and less autistic far-right white nationalist stuff. I think NSM and most NATSOC larping parties are cringe.

But holy shit....Jow Forums was right about the Jews in academia and hollywood.

You were correct about Jews backstabbing germans during and after WW1 ( as given by U.S. documents released in the 1920's regarding jewish bankers)

Its obvious in hollywood from Weinstein to the pedo child film maker dan schneider to them normalizing homosexuality and trannie shit. Soon they will push for pedophilia.

I really didn't want to become a cliche far-right guy yet here I am.

How do you guys fit in with normies, family and friends? How can I even enjoy cinema anymore?

Is a Julius Evola "Revolt against the modern world" the only out?

Hold me Jow Forums

Love,

me, one of you.

Attached: 29570358_1070003033137807_8507209716057761195_n.jpg (663x545, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLWIV0TTcbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Zionism and those who support it. You don't have to be a Jew to be a zionist.

The only way out of this is suicide

post that israeli flag

Nope lol fag stay mad

Attached: original_cea2f7024b6d7a0ab162622091d1c1de.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

don't listen to this dumbass, suicide is exactly what (((they))) want you to do

Stay strong. Become better every day and in every way. Lift. Learn. Find someone to love.

Have a family, raise them with traditional values. Don't consume media that bothers you. You vote with your dollar and time.

Everything will be okay. Remember that you come from a lineage of strong men and women that have gone through worse. Don't let the hard times consume you.

But that pizzagate satanic worship stuff is fundamentally Jewish in that it stems from the practices of ancient Jewish Babylonian tribes from the Torah. Again, not all Jews but still (((the Jews))).

Attached: 56092178-E992-4CAF-8801-B1FC52D4B617.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

>raise a family

My gf and I just watched "The greatest story never told" over the last two weekends.

both of Jewish friends. I've read culture of critique prior.

Its just mind blowing the gravity of it and (((their))) death grip on every aspect of society.

Absolutely disgusting and I mean that in a non-edgy way

Buy lots and lots of guns and lots and lots of ammo.

>flag
>posting amerimutt memes

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

Done and done.

I spent about 8 years in the U.S. Army like a moron.

>I'm one of you, definitely not a jew, but come on guys let's tone down the antisemitism!!

be more subtle moshe, the goyim know

Attached: 1517717254813.png (560x407, 13K)

Jew also did 9/11. Yeah really.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLWIV0TTcbI

Knowing who is an enemy to our way of life isn't enough.

You can't do anything unless you are successful and have a family. The last thing society wants right now are strong families that can weather through all this bullshit and come out the other side still believing in God and putting their country and family before themselves.

Nothing will make you feel better than knowing that you are a better version of yourself than who you were yesterday. Become the man, citizen, and eventually the father that is needed in these times.

Have a career plan and family plan. The rest will come.

Also don't let Jow Forums absorb your life. There is more to life than fighting degeneracy. Its important to have fun releases

Zionism has only existed for about a hundred years, dipshit.

Be aware of the useful idiots and the greedy self serving nature of those types. To take a term from Jim "serendipitous conspiracy". There are those in the know and those who capitalize without knowing.
You can have a Jew who kikes it up without even knowing they are doing anything wrong, even believe they are making the world a better place.
Once you hold this mindset you are still cautious but can also maneuver around with a high power level.
Be aware not obsessed.

Attached: New Canvas.png (342x220, 104K)

No, the Zionist agenda has existed for at least a few centuries (since the mid 1600s) it just wasn't called Zionism back then.

No, no and no. By definition, it didn't exist until 1917.

>I still know it isn't ALL of them

Oh boy, just wait until you swallow the real redpill.

>by definition
Yeah... you're either a kike shill or bluepilled as fuck. Which one is it?

What is seen could not be unseen.
You are here forever.

The Balfour Declaration was written then, but the protocols were written twenty years before.

Where the fuck does this 'not all jrws' bull shit come from.
Do you think there are jews decrying the undermining of western civilizations or the displacement of palestinians?
All jews support all of isreals actions and are part of the same beast.

>how can I fit in with normies?
Hide your power level and don't be autistic.
>family and friends?
Just slowly explain how you discovered the red pills and show them. If they truly love you they will stick around and most likely you'll convert them
>how can I even enjoy cinema anymore?
You can't, it's a bummer. But start reading or get a creative hobby of your own. I've not been to or seen a movie in 5 years. To much agenda pushing shit in them. It's a dying medium. Gotta love on.

Attached: E9B5AFAD-A622-4CD3-BC7F-452EA820BE69.jpg (208x207, 8K)

My father was a Zionist Jewish commie. Mom was easily influenced white woman who fell for the feminism progressive left meme. I understand the control (((they)))
have and hate them but this autistic “one drop” thing won’t get you anywhere.

>How can I even enjoy cinema anymore?

You can’t. I stopped giving my money to pedowood 10 years ago.

>how do you enjoy cinema anymore
I can't watch any modern cinema/television, not even for the purposes of mocking it. it feels like everything is tainted. I imagine this is what it feels like to be schizophrenic. I see patterns and propaganda in everything. even standing in line at the grocery store and looking at the magazine covers irks me. Just today at Publix I saw a cover with a picture of RFK on it and I had to stop myself from ranting like Alex Jones. luckily my boomer dad is redpilled or I wouldn't have anyone to talk to irl. I've distanced myself from most of my friends. It such a chore trying to interact with normies. I'm so consumed with this stuff, I can barely talk about anything else. Like you said, its not all Jews but its enough that I'm just repulsed by them as a whole. There are plenty of Jewish actors and comedians that I used to like. Larry David, for instance. I think he's genuinely funny but I can't bring myself to watch his stuff anymore. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know how to help you other than to suggest you take periodic breaks from Jow Forums, but as they say, you're here forever.

Attached: 1497568755166.jpg (863x718, 234K)

Real life is such a wild ride, I am so glad I know I have friends irl that see it

Hell even my boomer old man is starting to take the zionist goggles off

That's Jewry. Jewry is committed against the Gentiles. Zionism is for the Jew.

Wow. A leaf and a pseud. Imagine my shock.

the redpill isn't tasteful. Just keep your head in your neck, things were going to be better.