How does it feel, Jow Forums?

How does it feel, Jow Forums?

Attached: 064C9791-0AAB-4B71-9F48-7DF74C70CDF9.jpg (960x960, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFNRsk48zY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[X] Legal Immigrant

Look at their schnozz poking over the top.

Attached: 432342234.png (640x574, 9K)

[X] Conqueror

Couple of my relatives moved into Minnesota back in the day. They worked hard and send money to us back in the old country.

[X] descendant of settler

Surprised old ladies can be this retarded.

[X] Settlers

[X] Native Americans
[X] European Settlers
[X] Legal Immigrants (Ireland)

Attached: Immigration (07).jpg (640x480, 87K)

[] CONQUERER

Scotch-Irish!

Fight me!

Yes, my Irish, German, Polish and Italian immigrant forefathers were smelly, unhygenic sub-90 IQ peasants who couldn't speak a word of English. But they (supposedly) had fair, pure - unblemished white skin! So it's different!

I am a native of the USA. I am 100% white and descended from the men who settled in this land and built the USA - it is the only homeland I can ever know.

I don't like in Cherokee nation, the sort of place Indians are native too. Indians did not build the USA, they are not native to this nation.

Strange isn't it that the (((people))) who push this meme never apply it to non-whites? What about Turks in Isanbul? It's not really their country, surely, as they ony took it in 1453? Across Asia and Africa you find one group who displaced another but they are never told they aren't the real natives of the land - only ever used to attack whites.

>implying

Attached: Immigration (03).png (766x480, 619K)

Just mark immigrant (legal)

I was descended from colonists. So none of the above.

MUH VALUABLES!

Like we're going to need a new checkbox here soon...

God how are they so retarded. You can't immigrate to a country that doesn't exist. You are a goddamn pioneer. This may be one of the left most retarded argument

Missed SETTLER.

Those who have white ancestors from before 1965 are not immigrants though - we are native to this land, our ancestors founded this nation. I am not an immigrant. It is a trick used by the left to pretend a white person whose ancestors have eben ehre for 400 years is "just the same" as a Nigerian or Pajeet who arrived yesterday.

WE

WUZ

KON KWER ERS

Attached: TheUsualIrishWayofDoingThings.jpg (501x508, 94K)

I checked every box without being a negroid and with a tiny fraction of prairie nigger that doesn’t show. What do I win?

True. It's never used against any other group. A tiny fraction of the Blacks in S.A. lived there before it was settled by Europeans, but today its claimed as a black country and the whites are simply invaders.

Legal Immigrants, all from Germany and Wales.

Why are liberals so desperate for meek, civic nationalist Trump supporting Republicans to be hardline ethonationalists?

*great great grandfather lived in a literal shack in the shit-splattered slums of New York married to a Hungarian half-Jew hag*

I WUZ DEZENDED FROM SEDDLERS SPIC BOI

Attached: irish-shanty.jpg (549x665, 166K)

Personal property is racist.

COLONIST.. Forgot that one too.

MUH ANCESTORS WERE ****LEGAL**** IMMIGRANTS (when there was literally minimal/no criteria for being a legal immigrant and any incested ape from the fourth-world backwaters of Europe could come in) , WHO ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR CUNT TREE AS C-CHERISHED M-MEMBERS OF THE C-COMMUNITY!!!

Attached: cwbwma.jpg (800x600, 132K)

That's a very good example. Much of the Arab world was conquered and forcefully taken from Christians. Big chunks of India are inhabited by groups who conquered the land and murdered those they found. And across africa there have been big population movements as one group slaughtered another.

You will *never* find a liberal sugegsting those people don't deserve a homeland or don't have the right to stop people settling there.

Sad thing is this meme does well with normies on facebook. It was the whole reason they started calling Indians "native americans" - we must resist that absurd term.

X native
X immigrant
German family has been here before this amazing but ultimately disappointing country.

Attached: 321b23e7b84ce26cd89638c9524193322aacf124_hq.jpg (821x666, 76K)

[X] English settlers
[X] Legal Croatian immigrants

>he just admitted semitic genetics
Oh, user...

Attached: jew sorcery.png (605x558, 574K)

[X] Native American
[X] Slave (potato niggas)
[ ] "Refugee"
[ ] "Immigrant"
[X] Legal Immigrant
[X] Potato famine refugee
[X] Descendants of the Conquistadors
[X] Yellow niggas
[X] Mongorians
[X] Sand niggas
I'm the poster-child for mutt heritage, because my skin is white and I don't look like the shart in mart memes.I do have shit-brown eyes though.

>ancestors come from literally the shittiest backwaters of the continent in period where no standards for immigration
>helped rig elections in favor of the Democrats for DECADES with help of Irish and Germans
>literally despised and hated by all 'true' Americans, Trumpian Populists of the era (Know-Nothings and Republicans) wanted them deported but ultimately weren't allowed to do it

WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAYIN' SPIC BOI MUH ANCESTORS CAME HERE *****LEGALLY***** AND ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTED UUUUH HELLO

Attached: 1326290569_editorial-cartoon.png (927x873, 745K)

WE

WUZ

AMERIKANZ

Attached: TakingASmile.png (600x404, 176K)

Most white people could legitimately tic the refugee box

...yeah? It got fuckin conquered, didnt it?

pls go sperg out on /b/

I was thinking, maybe we should invent some kind of second class citizen status, and just let people have it. They are tightly controlled but given opportunities to earn citizenship through various actions.

nice

[X] NOT JEWISH

The current state of "pure breed" Jow Forums mutts

Attached: 1530669518549.jpg (360x360, 49K)

I can, but that's because a majority of my ancestry are potato niggers and wops.

Your asking for a civil rights part 2, would fuck us in the long run.

[ ] Conquerors
[ ] Legal immigrants

E: Conquerors.

Attached: Thucydides on Power.jpg (710x531, 173K)

You cant immigrate to a country that hasnt been built yet

This, when my ancestors came to this country there was dirt and some trees growing in it. Nothing was here, with the exception of hostile natives.

Attached: 494625A1-E0D3-4040-8A65-BC796C0881DB.jpg (208x199, 38K)

Native Americans took the land from other native Americans and ate them. Raped them, and tortured them. Dont forget ate them. We TOOK the land from them, and made the greatest nation on the planet. We sure as fuck ain't gonna lay down and let the dumb motherfuckers kill and eat us.

What happened to the no borders that they love to brag about not seeing so much. When white people move around they suddenly want borders redrawn again even for nations that don't exist yet.

Real American is my heritage!

Favorite Chryon is at 0:59
youtube.com/watch?v=WFNRsk48zY0

Attached: eagle flag.jpg (400x400, 27K)

So when conquer ur future wives pussy it was meant to be and the weak (((you))) will suffer what you must. Oh and (((her))) organs will suffer what they must. See ya in a few!

>Pioneer

add criminals to that list

Attached: 8AAB320D-D465-4574-A08A-F213A86E02EB.jpg (192x192, 15K)

She'll be like "well you couldn't protect me from his dong, soo....."

>American Heritage
>refugees
>immigrants
>slaves
LMAO.

Sounds low key triggered.

>The pioneers were not immigrants.
Ok buddy.

You're really reaching for that analogy there chief.

Fucking this

Attached: 1530782729963.jpg (1080x1080, 296K)

Conqueror.
When will these fags learn?

European Soultreans were the real natives, so Euros should tick Native Americans.

>that shitty list
The correct response is to own it and trigger them even more.

[X] Explorers
[X] Conquerors
[X] Manifest Destiny

Attached: 1409620849004.gif (360x202, 2.91M)

[x] Conquerors
[x] Pioneers
[x] Removers of Savages

Attached: 1529795440397.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Attached: 1528345630811.jpg (811x680, 97K)

>slave
TO THE SYSTEM!
Oh!

Attached: Your-mom-goes-to-college.png (1248x686, 690K)

"My heritage is manifest destiny bitch now hand over the sign"!

Attached: (YOU).jpg (631x289, 44K)

american is not a heritage. americans are germans and british by definition, and the heritage is self-evident.

Sorry that my ancestors owned yours...but micks were cheaper to buy than negroes...

colonist. these johnny come latelys don't understand and never will. They came here after the swamps had been drained, the rivers forded, forests cleared. They reaped where others sowed, and many sowed their lives all over this land. It's a free lunch for them, and something they have no pride in, so they expectwe sons and daughters of the revolution to never mention that they are only here because of someone elses hard work. They continually undermine our heritage and history, because deep down, they know they have no roots, no stake, in this country's past and subsequently their version of this nations future is different than ours.

Citizen of the United States of America.

I came here to post this

also, these faggots that came after the indian wars, or even worse, don't know their own heritage here, constantly throwing that "this is indian land", "you genocided the Indians", well get the fuck out then, and take your guilt trips with you. I have ancestors that killed Indians and ancestors that were massacred by Indians. That's not the reason they came here, but that is what had to happen for you jhnny come latelys to live a life of ease. "I hate whitey" ok, but you got it pretty easy here thanks to the blood all over our hands. Your pathetic, because you eat of the fatted cow, but you curse the butcher that slaughtered it, and laid it before you.