Red pill me on Ann Coulter

She's a he -- right? Or an alien? This person is way too right on too many things to be a white female. Right?

Attached: 151936_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/ann-coulter-tweetstorm-targeting-globalist-jews-sparks-outrage-1.5890157
jambands.com/features/2006/06/23/deadheads-are-what-liberals-claim-to-be-but-aren-t-an-interview-with-ann-coulter
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is actually one of the last true white women. The pinnacle of the breed. Shes so red-pilled she recognized that women should not be aloud to vote.

Attached: 1522038663529.jpg (1051x697, 367K)

Ann is a national treasure and one of the only old people that I pay any attention to.

Ann Coulter Tweetstorm Targeting 'Globalist' Jews Sparks Outrage
haaretz.com/us-news/ann-coulter-tweetstorm-targeting-globalist-jews-sparks-outrage-1.5890157

Inspired by Gaza Border Shootings, Ann Coulter Asks 'Can We Do That?'

Ann Coulter goes back and forth between having the adoration of Trump supporters, as she was one of his most fervent supporters, and being hated by Trump supporters because she rightfully calls Trump out on being weak with his agenda.

She expected a no compromise president. And let's face it, Trump has compromised quite a bit.
Remember how he caved on guns?
How he made Feinstein giggle and clap with delight?
How about the border?
Remember when the pressure got to be too much and he caved and promised to release all the kids who came here illegally?

I could go on and on, but for those of you paying attention, I doubt I need to.
To those of you who aren't paying attention, maybe you fucking should.

Hot sadistic blond
>t. Ann Coulter

this is probably her most admirable thing. That she will call out Trump for his failures to take actions as he promised.

Trump is using his businessman skills. Compromising is one of them, and if this childless carpet muncher expected a zero compromise president then she's dumber than I had thought, needs to read more about politics and is in for a real treat.

It's a tranny.

She is a she. Just Marfan syndrome makes her look weird.
Fuckable weirda.

She's not the best persuader as she tries to "catch flies with vinegar". She's good at rallying the faithful though.

Maybe she had unrealistic expectations, but it's a good thing someone is there reminding us what we voted for what with all these conservacucks and Never-Trumpers all over the MSM.

>if this childless carpet muncher expected a zero compromise president then she's dumber than I had thought
Yes, how could she have expected that, it was only the entire premise to his candidacy.
Fucking retard.

>Maybe she had unrealistic expectations
Or maybe she actually believe Trump would do what he said?

Ann’s /ourguy/.

Attached: 1501257845252.jpg (869x6963, 1.18M)

go to sleep styx. youve got videos to make for me in the morning

Attached: perfectly-round-animals-4.jpg (758x680, 177K)

Ann once called Canada a made-in-Taiwan knockoff of America, so I didn't really pay much attention to her after that. I'm a deadhead and a friend of mine shared this interview with her - Ann went to hundreds of Dead shows too. So now I'm conflicted. Saw an interview with her and Gavin McInnes about her book Adios America and she does know her shit, even if she does exaggerate.
jambands.com/features/2006/06/23/deadheads-are-what-liberals-claim-to-be-but-aren-t-an-interview-with-ann-coulter

She's fucking right you absolute embarrassment.

go back 3reddit

Canada was not made in Taiwan though.

Attached: mjf smh.jpg (407x405, 33K)

>This person is way too right on too many things to be a white female.

Attached: ann coulter minorities racist racism.jpg (599x327, 32K)

Attached: ann coulter whitegenocide.jpg (598x345, 39K)

She has flicked her bean at great length to Mitt Romney and Chris Christie so she's within expected parameters.

So true.

Attached: ann coulter conspiracy.jpg (960x570, 68K)

here you go

Attached: Ann-Coulter-MayMay.jpg (2000x1594, 1.58M)

Attached: ann coulter jews in america.jpg (599x390, 48K)

I'd still bang Ann.

>believes a politician will keep campaign promises

Euthanize yourself, oxygen thief.

What cracks me up about Ann the most is how they made constant tranny jokes about her all through the 2000s and now they would be offended by those jokes.

i would dump cum on her face like a hose

Protip: They're all he's.

Attached: Eva_Coulter.jpg (558x258, 65K)

She's a female, but obviously was exposed to an excessive amount prenatal testosterone in the womb. At least that's only thing think of to explain both her appearance and the fact she one the few women capable of critical thought.

Attached: 55fc79ac69beddfe3faf62e6-750-562.jpg (750x562, 50K)

Hold up, look at how fucking long her arms are. They go far past her waist.

Is she a he?

Today's BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Miles completed yesterday-Zero; Miles completed since Inauguration-- Zero. NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW.

imagine what a low-T fairy you'd have to be see ann coulter as masculine

Attached: ann_coulter_donny_deutsch_interview_XbxMq6M.sized.jpg (612x322, 37K)

Attached: ann coulter legs.png (666x914, 833K)

>prenatal testosterone
I thought test stopped bone growth? people with long limbs had less test exposure in gestation..no?

she's female, she just has the anorexic skinny bitch look

exactly, look how slight her build is, one of the things that make trannies look unnatural is their massive manly bone structure
if you are a male that's less masculine than ann coulter you should remove yourself from the genepool

Attached: anncoulter_1.jpg (320x389, 19K)

I don't know her from a bar of soap but found the boondocks take on her quite amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8

checked and true

high T men are attracted to both narrow and wider jaws, low t men are only attracted to narrow jaws

Attached: pjimage (7).jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

She voted for Trump but she's not so brainwashed as to blindly worship him like the /ptg/ children here. Criticism where criticism is due. Wall is barely out of planning stages still.