The Earth Will Run Out of Food In 10 Years

Just kidding, it's actually next year.

Current world population 7.6 Billion
worldometers.info/world-population/?

The most people the earth can sustain is 7.7 Billion.
academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/54/3/195/223056#94431261

With 1% growth of population there will be more people on earth than resources to support them next year. We have been over 1% world population growth for the last 50 years.

Civilization has been fun. I hope we're on the same side when mass genocides occur due to food riots in 5-7 years.

How much will you give a shit about the latest party talking point blurb when you have to get violent to eat?

Attached: world_population.jpg (700x470, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/54/3/195/223056#94431261
globalnews.ca/news/3020783/influential-liberal-advisers-want-canadian-population-to-triple-by-2100/
immigration.ca/fr/can-canadas-population-reach-100m-2100/
newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-needs-a-population-of-100-million-by-2100-596201331.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6EGoTuWNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good thing I've acquired a taste for dead niggers

If you don’t kill yourself you are part of the problem not the solution

Fine with me. Asia and Africa can do with a culling.

>Live in America
>We produce a fuckton of food
>Free speech and gun rights
Got nothing to worry about, user. Although we are indeed part of the problem.

>Mass starvation next year
As true today as it was 50 years ago.

The moment that 7.7 billionth kid is born you simply cut aid to africa. They all die off, and you continue as usual, except maybe with fewer blood diamonds in your shops. Just kidding, there's actually gonna be even more diamonds.

africa's the source of overpopulation and starvation, so they probably all die.

I guess niggers in aprfrica should try and grow their own food...womp womp.

>t. Malthus circa 1798

Shit like this is why Africa needs to be fucking quarantined.

After chinas economy crashes they'll eat each other anyways

>The most people the earth can sustain is 7.7 Billion.

lol, that's fucking retarded. There is no limiting factor on human population, not until you get to the trillions at least.

I don't think it will be that soon, but it could happen. Look up peak phosphorous. Without phosphorous we can't make enough fertilizer to grow enough food for everyone on the planet.

RIP

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

>donate your coffee money to African kids, goy.

I want to make a movie about this, and call it Onions Green

We already ran out of food.
People need more than just calories. We need micronutrients, fats, protein etc. Billions of people already have to live off of grains, AKA the shittiest food on the planet.
If you're woke you know that the population should be

Why should I care if Africans and city liberals, their commie professors, their faggy friends, their brown/black pets, and their Jew media people all starve?

>implying there will be food shortages in first world countries
it will be niggers and chinks that starve.

Seriously, who is dumb enough to believe the overpopulation bullshit?

This will shock you faggot, but take the amount of land on the earth (sq miles, sq feet, acres, whatever), divide that by the population. You will be fucking shocked how much land could be given to each human, SHOCKED!

Attached: op is a fag trump.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Georgia Guide stones posting on Jow Forums tonight

This. No one in the us will be affected we are a net exporter of food. The countries that would have to worry are already feeling the effects of this

>The most people the earth can sustain is 7.7 Billion.
>academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/54/3/195/223056#94431261

these are the same assholes that lied about global warming. You ever hear of ClimateGate? You know, where 'higher institutions of learning and NASA' to tens of millions of our tax dollars to falsify data to justify carbon taxes like that faggot Al Gore & his libtard satanists friends were pushing?

In America, the worst that will happen is that we stop exporting food to other countries.

It's the ones that can't sustain themselves (read: all of Africa, India) that are fucked. So to be honest, I'm not worried about this at all, as an American.

Earth is never going to run out of food, nd if we lack of it we just cut supply to Africa and Asia to exchange food between white people countries.

> Mass genocides

Buh-bye Africa, India, Europe, Choina

>What is arable land
>what is desert
>what is nearly uninhabitable wastelands
>what are resources

>implying the starvation will happen in developed western countries

the amount of food we throw into landfills is fucking staggering, this is not a risk at all.

the people in danger here are africans, poos, and changs

Lol even if this happened the mass starvation would mostly occur in Africa and other third world shitholes.

>Georgia Guide stones posting on Jow Forums tonight

How many other glyphs are posting tonight?

Better yet. Turn Africans into diamonds

Checked.

Attached: Kharn_thumbs_up.jpg (651x747, 64K)

About 1 acre, but some people could have 3 acres but that land would be pretty much useless for anything.

This is literally a third world issue only. Canada is a massive food exporter as is the US. North America is going to be safe from any kind of food related riots or turmoil. Canada also has one of the largest, if not THE largest, fresh water reserves on the planet. And that is going to be a way larger issue for the rest of the world. Africa and Asia are overpopulated and desperately need a corrective event to sort them out to become sustainable again.

>
I have a solution; nuke Africa. Also grow your own food. I'm also almost certain that this will only affect third world countries.

>tfw I live on a farm not too far from the largest city in my province
I bet I am pulled apart by a horde while screaming "it's canola you stupid fucks"

Attached: 1517465972289.jpg (747x500, 56K)

Surprisingly, india makes enough food to sustain itself. But yes, yellow, orange, and red countries in pic related are at risk of being completely fucked very soon

Attached: Dd5TfZ5U8AAWArQ.jpg (1199x690, 116K)

The population is probably gonna smooth itself out, with the lowering in average testosterone in each generation.

More like fucking India

Canada confirmed for mass influx of starving 3rd worlders

cringe

You're an idiot if you think the earth can't sustain more than 7.7 billion people. Maybe with our current methods/farming, but it's unrealistic to think that we won't strive to adapt, with succes, once this point is reached. It has actually already started.

Exactly I can grow my own food easily.

Thank fuck it's a little harder to get here than to Europe. God Bless the vast expanse that is the Atlantic/Pacific ocean. I would love to see shitskins try to traverse that with a rubber dingy.

I keep telling Jow Forums if any of the would be terrorists wanted to make a difference they would be bombing grain elevators that supply USAID shipments to Africa
>he doesn't realize the global elites will continue
shipping food to Africa even if it causes scarcity in Europe and America

So the 3rd world's all die out, neat.

>India self-sustaining
Lol no.

Every single country that isn't exporting food is sweating bullets right now over what Trump is doing. India is only secure right now because they have good trade deals.

Also,
>Zuid Afrika
>Rhodesia
Really makes you think.

>implying it won't be central Americans and NGO's shipping them by then tens of thousands in containers.

You either get the guts to blow those ships sky high or accept a silent whimpering death.

the earth might but i wont

Attached: let it happen.png (861x820, 800K)

Proposal: Firebomb all locations that are less developed.

>run out of food
>what are insects

Stfu

>Canada confirmed for mass influx of starving 3rd worlders
As opposed to... now?

new level of retardation has been discovered

That’s retarded we aren’t producing more food and less people are starving than ever before

We are on the verge of eliminating famines all together nearly.

With hydroponics and gmo’s and fertilizers we have increase d the earths carying capacity by billions

If we can get fusion working and Elon get make spaceflight affordable we can support hundreds of billions maybe even millions on the many moons and rocky bodies and floating habitats

You are fake news , watch aurthur Issac

Attached: 6A2EDC63-4705-4DC3-84AC-A00DC1932969.png (880x660, 946K)

Except the majority of the world's population is packed into massive urban areas. Do you plan to move each person into a perfect 3x3 sq ft grid and give them equal amounts of food? No, they're in for a nuking.

Think about the logistics of that for a moment. It would probably take a good week to get from the coast of Africa to Canadian waters. The amount of supplies they would need to gather for all those 'poor refugees' in order to keep them fed and watered would be staggering. Not to mention the security risk it presents. I can see the US Navy stopping those ships before they get within 100 miles of the Canadian, let alone US coast. Thousands of undocumented shitskins pouring into Canada would be a Homeland Security nightmare what with the near totally unsupervised Canada-US border.

>You can’t grow food in deserts

Wrong

Attached: D0535D0D-2F3B-41C6-A54C-59EAD69D9909.jpg (790x527, 108K)

globalnews.ca/news/3020783/influential-liberal-advisers-want-canadian-population-to-triple-by-2100/

immigration.ca/fr/can-canadas-population-reach-100m-2100/

newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-needs-a-population-of-100-million-by-2100-596201331.html

Good luck bud.

Attached: 1450855061378.jpg (343x397, 50K)

user I....

Literally kill the fucking niggers and put measures in place that stop them breeding like rats.

It's already happening to you. Also it will be slave trade 2.0 Unless the United States is a full blown empire nation by then. Time will tell if that happens. But those Africans will just be shoved into crates and containers and the dead thrown off the side.
You want to know a redpill that is often not discussed on this board?
These are the best of times and are a complete fluke in the history of mankind. We will, sooner than people think go back to trading in humans on a mass scale, genociding entire populaces and what not.

>Wasting tons of energy and water resources to do that
It's not economical user. Not yet and not for a long time.

If the world can sustain 8 billion it can feed much more unsustainably. Current models say birthrates will lower and population will level out after the nigger bubble that won't happen because they will all die from ebola.

Yeah, I'm sure all those people in Mumbai, Mogadishu, Lagos, etc. are going to be just fine. They'll all get their food and live happily ever after. Sure thing.

Checked and keked

I'm single without any kids so i'm doing my part in being productive to society.

>slow growth
>just pump more people in so the GDP goes up
>See, GROWTH!

Well now we get something like 500-750 thousand a year, imagine if the NDP win the next election and they start bringing in 2-3 million a year.

>The world will run out of food next year
I think you mean Africans. The US will be able to feed our entire population unless we are nuked into the stoneage.

Not try with only niggers.

man i hope the chinks solve this problem . they need to start poisoning whole africa.

>less developped regions
It's not my probleeeeeeem

there is enough food if you don't eat always at mcdonalds. but i believe mutts have never cook raw meat, grains and vegetables wich is sad. but don't worry soon enough you all will be mexicans so you won't starve ;)

The chinks want to poison everyone. They want another Khanate but this time with the Han at the helms. A Hanate if you will.

> The most people the earth can sustain is 7.7 Billion.
They are just prepairing you for fuckhuge unprecedented flow of african migrants. Because "man, they have nothing to eat, too many people, its your fault you should have less babies".
And noone will care if this food shortage is real.

China, India, and Africa need to go. Global warming heat waves will do it, but it will probably take another 30 years or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6EGoTuWNY
Educate yourself, burgerbro. This is a long term psyop to suppress the birth rate of socially aware demographics.

They can say we need 100 million by blah blah blah all they want. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. Canada technically has plenty of room, but there is kind of a reason for that. All that room is fucking middle of nowhere, northern, black fly infested, rolling forests full of nothing. Basically no one will live in those places that weren't born into it or are making fistfulls of money because of it. Hell, Ontario just voted out and made the Liberal party lose official party status partly on the issues of the recent uncontrolled immigration from the US and the amount of money it's costing Ontario tax payers. Canada is about to swing hard conservative because we are fed up with the Liberal Federal government and their severe lack of foresight regarding our economy, immigration and Trudeau being a generally incompetent shit. A change is coming, and it's going to be interesting to see.

Attached: bobanddoug1.jpg (450x348, 45K)

That is fucking optimistic. The nigger bubble won’t deflate dude. Ebola gets contained long before it makes even a scratch on their population growth

The chinese are actually useful though

Fucking sterilize this continent

This is what shall finally galvanise our people to rearm and go to war. Though the African may have numbers on his side, we have technology on ours.

>severe lack of foresight regarding our economy, immigration

Like the Conservatives are any better.

It isn't about space. It's about resources, amenities.

God I hope so - then the USA has an excuse to stop feeding niggers. Is current year going to be the one we start watching those fucking parasites die off en masse?

Go back to R3ddit with your traps, Malthus.

Learn why there is a correlation and a causal relation between energy and food prices. Why innovation and technology (CO2 included) could double any estimates at any time.

Attached: petroleum_assessment.jpg (1548x817, 1012K)

Where the fuck is 100 million going to live? The Yukon?

Even the elites aren't stupid enough to send aid to Africa to the point were people are hungry in the west.

Once again, you get Jow Forums excited about killing non whites but then say it wont be for a few years. Secretly, OP is longnose tribe trying to get us buy more burger make us run out of food so racewar sooner.
Uggha

Guess we'll need to exterminate all the nonwhites

Attached: 1526871085139.jpg (1200x1115, 102K)

Imagine the stimulus to the economy when we build thousands of houses for them and roads to them and hooking up their internet and cable so they can all watch soccer or football or whatever you want to fucking call it.

I just used Ebola as a meme catch-all term. There already is a bubble but it won't be like in the projections that assume niggers are competent and don't all have aids and ebola.

>produce more food than our population can possibly consume
>we're part of the problem causing lack of food
Might want to rethink that.

Better than Kathleen 'Oh look at all these plans to make Ontario Hydro more economical and cheap for the average Ontarian and save us billions, let's just disregard all these experts and consultants recommendations and do our own thing' Wynne. The Liberals lost party status in the biggest province in the nation, if that's not a foreshadowing of things to come then I don't know what is.

This is other people problems the U.S. is a net exporter of food on a massive scale, it will be a while before we have food riots.

We performed a meta-analysis on the basis of 69 past studies that have assessed a limit to the world population. The estimates of this limit range from 0.5 billion to 1 × 1021 billion people

oh, that's not actually what the link says

Our "adaptability" decreases a little with every nigger we add to the planet, Leaf. Imagine how great things would be without them burdening us. It would be a land of plenty!

This is true. But something that took me by surprise when I grew up and got a professional corporate job is how everyone, but especially niggers and spics just kind of cede authority to you. I grew up in a rough neighborhood where I got into fights with niggers and spics daily "Just because". Now I wear a suit to work and if I ever grab lunch downtown she-boons and Spanish "MAMAS" eyeball me and nigs talk to me semi-politely. Even nigs I knew growing up I got into fights with. "UHHH HOWW RR U SIR?! CAN I HELP U WIT ANYTHING SIR?"