How can I leave Colombia and move to the United States?

How can I be accepted? Because I just get blasted saying im an idiot even though I am ultra-conservative and go to church here in Cali.

Pic related is me. I really want to come to USA : )

Attached: LR LA CHTV 065.jpg (188x250, 30K)

No.

Stay right where you are. You are not welcome here.

I remember this thread, do it legally and your welcome. Come to Florida too.

if you can speak english you will be accepted. if not stay away

Fuck you nigger Florida is full. We already have too many imports.

Attached: 1530633754452.jpg (750x521, 148K)

Chirst dude, this thread again.

Aren't Columbians supposed to have big dicks? You yourself said 'willing to do anything'. Well there's a lot of unmarried wealthy older Spanish speaking gay men in the Miami metro area.

Do the fucking math.

But hes actually white, I've seen mulattos larping as white.

go for 'murica buddy, you can jump over the wall and have the american sueño.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527008883785.jpg (220x212, 5K)

Don't be a fag, do it legally and hope you can speak english. Also if you want to move to another country you have to adopt their way of life.

Do it legally, speak english. We need conservatives on our side. Sneak in through Canada if you have to...those homos let anyone in. Dont worry, not everyone isint like Jow Forums ...you will be accepted
...although I do despise urban blacks that act like they are kings. Also Muslims are the scum of the earth. ...and if you touch children you will be hung.

This, these are the key basics to integrate.

I don't give a shit. We are already over run with Yankee white fuckers. Everyone stay the fuck out of the Florida panhandle. If you must come here go to South Florida.

Colombian women are slutty hot no breeders but fuck slaves. Anyways just come legally learn English and vote Conservative.

Yea I agree with that, fucking snow birds however he could integrate. Also whereabouts are you? Lake City here.

FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL

Cape San Blas, honestly I'd rather have this guy then some of these rich Yankee fuckers. All they do is bitch and complain. Most of them are retired and contribute exactly fucking zero. And, they like to come to the county commissioner meetings and just fucking bitch about nothing.

It take it back op. As long as your not a retarded asshole I won't give a shit where you come from.

>BORIS POLESCHUK from Hell's Kitchen
Hi.

Attached: Boris-poleschuk-hells-kitchen.jpg (450x600, 42K)

try reincarnating as a white Aryan American

American sueno i like the sound of that

do you have a cute sister ? if so I can be of help

Pareces una gonorea