Are we all fucked? I've lived in Seattle 20 years...

Are we all fucked? I've lived in Seattle 20 years, and the city has changed so much and become so insanely backwards with every aspect of life tainted by leftist politics. Are cities just shit? Can things change?

Attached: IMG_2924.jpg (1199x623, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjxS9ciNlII
youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=UjxS9ciNlII

we need ancapistan the city

You’ll never be as bad as San Fagcisco no matter how hard you try to be them, so quit your whining.

It is so pretty the leftist need to shit on it. See California.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

Not without an existential crisis leading to a dramatic shift in values or a bloody goddamn mess.

The sad truth. Same applies to New York and New England. All of the good people are in the boring irrelevant shitholes.

Any /pol tard that is living in a city right now not saving every sheckel for a future property purchase out in the comfy country deserves their demise. Seriously, you all need to get out asap.

Attached: 1530930011446.jpg (640x960, 79K)

No, just big name cities. Leftist love to flock together. Seattle is just another target for the left because of its role as an access point into the country. There are other cities that don't have as much leftist non-sense, you just have to be willing to move there. A city with lots of jobs or military bases is usually a good sign. If you want to save your city then you have to find a way to make it undesirable to the left.

it might be quicker in the cities but the whole world is in a nasty case of entropy right now

I love living in Seattle.
natural beauty.
great weather.
legal weed.
no niggers.
no conservative racists.

>Seattle
>No niggers
What?

>no niggers.
>no conservative racists.

Attached: 1530770685386.png (381x353, 36K)

San Fran is the best model for how to understand the left. I've been there a few times and each time I find something new and disgusting. Right now San Fran is at a tipping point where even liberals are starting to hate it because of how disgusting it became. Remember, leftist are hypocrites through and through and will start to segregate themselves if they feel uncomfortable.

NYC is another good example of what happens when things go bad (like 1970's NYC), to good 1980's-2008's NYC, to bad again (NYC today). NYC could have been better but their liberal mayor shit that place up so bad. Its almost like 9/11 never happened.

Chicago is like an eternally struggling Detroit and Detroit is a post-Liberal wasteland where nature is reclaiming the city.

Attached: dlu5710.jpg (1599x898, 134K)

I lived in Olympia but just got some land outside of a small town, planning on setting up some yurts and going off the grid

Funny I left that shithole 20 years ago

The pendulum in Seattle is slowly starting to go back the other direction on some issues.

>no niggers
1st Ave has plenty.
I even know a homeless kenyan named Wilson in Seattle. Nice guy.

I wonder, is it good for liberals to concentrate on a few cities or disperse themselves into the rural cities and towns? Electoral college wise I see it will make them lose. Ideologically we could possibly water down their beliefs if they were spread out.

>no niggers
They exist in every city.

Attached: this-town-needs-an-enema-.jpg (500x503, 124K)

The Northwest Front will ethnically cleanse Seattle.

That's why suburbs exist user.

Northwest Front are LARPing faggots and a complete joke.

I presume you’ve NEVER been near Renton or Tacoma?

Don't worry you'll be dealt with eventually.

>no niggers.

Im guessing someone has never ridden the light rail from the airport to downtown seattle. it takes you through the heart of niggerville on MLK way.

San Francisco is ruining all of California. They come up with all of these fucktarded laws (Getting a felony for misgendering someone, legalizing spreading HIV intentionally, making “nonbinary” a gender option for driver liscences, etc), and the rest of the state has to suffer for them.

The homeless problem is waking some people up, but not quickly enough.

Attached: After 14 years, I’ve had it. I’m leaving Seattle.png (992x1100, 386K)

Fuck, the last one made me so mad that it made me misspell license.

The thing is that the 2nd Civil War is going to be people driving leftist out of the cities and into the oceans. Liberals aren't going to bother going into the countryside to get us, it will be the other way around. Then of course there is the occupation and weeding out of stragglers. Liberals put too much faith in the seaside cities.

That, and taxes put before voters don't automatically pass like they used to. People are reaching their limit. Look at the comments on local publication websites and you see quite a bit of pushback now. I don't know if things can get fixed at this point though. Traffic for example, is fucked for the entire region. Housing costs are ridiculous. I've lived here my entire life and it makes me sad to see what this area has become.

1 more month until I move to Idaho, so excited. After nearly 20 years this city can suck my dick.

I lived in Seattle back in the late 80's early 90's. it was full of nigger crack heads back then. Went to school @ Nova alternative . 23 & Cherry . Was the only white boy on the bus for miles .

If all us right wing and centrusts got together and formed a new party, we could take over and reform society if we all worked locally. Copy Alinsky tactics.

LA, SF, San Jose and their ilk have made the Tent-City acceptable and seem to be fine with it. For people who complain about how the poor are treated in the US these liberal cities sure love to have their citizens live in squalor on par with the 3rd world. I notice that there aren't too many if any Tent-Cities on the East Coast

Attached: dlu57367.jpg (699x495, 96K)

stupid liberals think that by enabling the homeless they are helping them

That school has been turned into a weird artsy alternative school for SJW's

The East Coast blue states are too cold and too racist. I live in MA. Voting blue here is nothing more than a tradition of old union asshats.

The homeless problem is out of control. I work at the space needle and it's surrounded by tents and homeless. The first things tourists from china notice is the ludicrous amount of homeless.

Every person I've met who went to nova is incredibly strange.

>no niggers
>no racists
one could be fooled into thinking racism results from experience with these people.

What we'll do is herd the libtards onto the feryy boats then dump them out at sea. Will be good crabbing for years afterwards.

Its a form of appeasement. I noticed on the East Coast places like Virginia and North Carolina jail homeless and some people even shoot them because they are hostile. Homelessness is not tolerated at all and there are actual shelters that take care of the poor or they just go to jail. California got rid of those because they "stigmatize" the poor just like how they got rid of mental health institutions.

No... cities are transient things, they’re the deathtrap of civilization. Every city dies off eventually, because unfortunately they barely have any children. Look at Singapore for example. They are nearly 100% urban and the birth rate reflects that. Less than 1 child per woman. Without immigration its going to die within a few generations and its no exception. NYC relies only on immigrants to sustain its population. 70years ago there were 6 million whites living there. Now there’s about 2 million and dropping. Move to the countryside, find yourself a farmgirl and have 4-7 kids. Fuck cities. They’re the blight if civilization and we’d be better off stuck in a permanently agrarian society

Threadly reminder that conservative areas of Washington are filthy welfare leeches.

Attached: Leeches.jpg (700x390, 87K)

I was born and raised in Seattle and if anything it's made me more conservative. I remember growing up and being disgusted by the brainwashing in the schools. What made it even worse is other students just loving it and agreeing with everything they've been spoonfed. They spend taxpayer money to paint crosswalks rainbow instead of fixing potholes. They create infrastructure for addicts to safely and legally use heroin. How did Seattle fuck up so bad?

Friendly reminder they can survive on their own. You can't. It's the same nonsense in my state. The townies are looked down on by the shitty Boston elites but the townies all have guns, crops, and livestock. Also land and homes of their own while faggot hipsters shack up with their Asian spy gf's who peg them for $4,000 a month so they can be "where the action is".

>Agrarian society
While I somewhat agree that people need to be closer to the land, stop being a fucking communist.

niggers have been increasing proportionally to the lack of freezing weather.

One of the reasons Seattle is so fucked up is because of how fast it's growing. Traffic is terrrible, cost of living is terrible, and the excessive condos are terrible.

We do expose them to nuclear waste though

Attached: Hanford%20ORP%202[1].jpg (800x533, 398K)

>Are cities just shit?
Yup.

Chicago is propped up by high taxes on everyone outside the city. Corrupt politicians and kickbacks galore. Chicago is a nigger's heaven.

Seattle had it all ...now it's become Nairobi with liberal ,homeless tweakers that want gibs me too.

The story of leftist "solutions"
>Leftist sees a snowball rolling down a hill toward a house
>It would be cruel to stop it; it's small and harmless
>Snowball gets bigger
>Letting the snowball roll down the hill has never caused us any problems; stop fear-mongering.
>Snowball becomes too big to stop, destroys house
>Snowballs rolling into buildings are the new normal and part and parcel of living next to a hill.

Yeah, we can actually survive too. You seem to forget that people can farm over here just fine. I try to only buy local products. Sadly the eastern part of the state is about to get punished hard due to this ill-conceived trade war.

That's because a lot of those counties are full of subsidized farmland

Those are usually federal subsidies.

Its the down side of being wealthy. These liberals get into office and see all this money and wealth built up by conservatives and plunder it. San Fran was a naval city that had industry, fishing, and ships and the liberals plundered it. They see industry and think that they don't need it so they regulate it out, the try to protect the fish, and shut down the docks. Then when the money dries up they are left scratching their heads wondering what happened.

The illegal aliens and migrant workers there are very expensive for the white taxpayers, yes.

Then maybe white people should get off their asses and do it, or the jobs should pay more.

i noticed that Seattle has lots of blacks. Does Seattle have lots of coalburners?

Attached: feelerino.jpg (500x500, 109K)

sacrimento comes up with the laws user not SF

>tourists from china
Those Chinks are actually from Vancouver.

Or just not get involved. If people don't want to do the jobs then the answer is NOT to let illegals flood in for these stupid jobs.

I'm not talking about the arability of the land. I'm talking about city living v country bumpkin. Country bumpkin will win every time. They learn how to do without. There sense of community is greater, even if it is trashier.

The folks in Seattle couldn't survive in a real happening. The folks in Western Washington taking the gibs will though.If a happening happened on the East Coast in Boston my city and surrounding towns would be flooded with chinks, Brazilians, nigs and white incels demanding I give them sanctuary because my family decided to keep it's shit together.

Sorry I mixed up east and west.

Not in representation they don't. SF is bigger than Sacramento, LA is the biggest city in California. They get the most votes by default.

No, I've worked they're for a while. Most of them are definitely from china.

Yeah, I've never understood why companies that employ illegals don't get spanked harder. Seems like that would solve the entire problem.

It makes me laugh to hear them bitch about the other counties though. It's like a little kid living in his parent's house somehow thinking he should get to call all the shots.

Like China doesn't have horrific homelessness problems.

erhm none of that is true

Even some of the cities in Eastern Washington have become leftist shitholes, Spokane specifically. It has been taken over by poor, weed-smoking, heroin-injecting, commie, Berniecrats.

Fuck, I'm moving from Seattle to Spokane soon

...and great weather? Do you actually live in that shithole? I grew up they and will never return.

Naw, we'll make robots and automation because we're smart and don't need slave labor that doubles as a voting base like you dumb libtards do.

The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.

Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%

With 47 million on food stamps lets do the math...

US Population 320 million
White 208 million
Black 38 million

hence 45% of total black population is on assistance
versus 8.6% of the white population.

Attached: frumpy.jpg (336x449, 25K)

I recently moved to the Puget Sound area for work, and I agree with everything you guys are saying. I feel like a huge piece of shit for taking up housing as a newcomer, while people that have lived here their whole lives are on the fucking street because of the influx of people like me inflating housing prices. There are also niggers everywhere for some reason. The Northwest Front won't happen without a culling.

The rain feels nice on my skin. I never get to feel rain anymore except very rarely in the winter months.

>NYC relies only on immigrants to sustain its population.
This. All cities will depopulate, and are, absent immigration.