After Trump is done with the Hispanics, who will he go after next? The Asians, blacks, Indians...

After Trump is done with the Hispanics, who will he go after next? The Asians, blacks, Indians? Where will it stop and how is this not exactly what that Nazi Hitler did?

Attached: 2BFA45E0-1A3B-4557-8FEA-B82BFE88789E.jpg (811x960, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbWy5fHUSnk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
youtu.be/0C_IBSuXIoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>February 2021
>President Standing Bear and his entire cabinet have died from Smallpox after they received blankets as parting gifts from whites.

Hopefully the blacks, and then the chinks. Japs can stay. Based AF. Chinese gotta go. Koreans can stay as long as they apply for a nail salon permit.

Indians owned slaves too

I'd leave here for ethnic homelands on the condition that Europe deports non-europeans.

Stop. That doesnt fit the narrative.

At this point, only something like this can save us.

I'd welcome it

These fucking artists.
>implying the injuns wouldnt kick out all the blacks and mexicans too if they could

This implies that the Injuns wouldn't kill and scalp every last white if they could. The injuns fought and lost. Whites aren't even fighting.

>free transport to Europe
>they are forced to take me
>out of this multicultural hellhole
This is heaven. I long for this reality.

America is rightful white clay. President Shitting Bull’s people were backward-ass savages who had no government, no roads, no hospitals, no civilization of any kind.

Attached: 1530412600197.jpg (700x797, 139K)

Niggers also owned slaves too. But the vast majority of people who owned slaves were Jews

Attached: 1525823706410m.jpg (1024x668, 139K)

>all illegals are hispanic

lmfao

the employers hopefully

are you suggesting we should give america to the race that discovered it?

Attached: solutrean man.jpg (480x360, 15K)

If Europe would take me I'd go back, fuck it at this point

First they came for the Blacks, and I didn't speak up ...
Then the came for the Hispanics, and I didn't speak up ...
Then they came for the mohammedans, and I didn't speak up ...
Then everything was so peaceful that nobody came for anybody, and we all lived happily ever after.

kek hopefully the asians, blacks and indians.

>Oh no not EUROPE don't deport me to the nicest place on earth!!

A black man was the first slave owner in the states...true story bro...

America should be white. It started white and racism is only a problem because it isn’t white if it were entirely white it would be better off.

Jesus christ, libtards really are from *SNAP* city

President "Standing Bear".
/Standing/, OMG that is so funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=hbWy5fHUSnk
Average Injun.

Attached: Navajo-2191.jpg (1000x622, 381K)

Does this artist think that someone like this would be democratically elected? And how exactly would something like this ever be enforced? Don't you guys have millions of people already illegally living there without making 56% of the country illegal as well?

First they came for the Hispanics, and we did not stop them.
Then they came for the blacks, and we did not stop them.
Then they came for the Jews, and we still didn't stop them.
Then they came for...no one else really, because all the problems were pretty much solved.

Instead of deporting "Hispanics" (Mestizos), why doesn't every ethnic group unite as one to destroy the common goal; The Eternal Jude. Once we get rid of them, everybody can live in their own respective country and things such like immigration, welfare, poverty, white genocide, Capitalism, and all other negative aspects that affect every single person. The Whites aren't just suffering, it's everybody and the world would become a perfect place once we get rid of them.

Fuck it, I'll go back to Finland if they let me take my guns.

So the Spanish are problematic? They're Iberians, they're White. What's wrong with White people?

What do you mean 'done with the Hispanics'? You mean removing the ones that entered the country illegally back to their place of origin? I don't remember seeing legal resident Hispanics or Hispanics that are American citizens being deported or rounded up. Probably because they entered the country LEGALLY and went through all the proper procedures to be able to live and work in the United States.

>how is this not exactly what that Nazi Hitler did?
First, let's start with the Nuremberg Laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
These Laws were directed only at Jews. Later they were expanded to include Romani people (gypsies) and blacks. Why were these Laws implemented? Their title says it all:
the Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honour. They targeted Jews because the Nazi worldview saw them as a threat to both. I could go into greater depth, but even the wiki covers the basic argument.
Trump "going after" hispanics is completely different. Remember he's targeteting people who have entered the US illegally. Many of them are hispanic, but that's not the point. The point is that they are here illegally and that's why they are targeted.
Hispanic migrants do not own the media, the newspapers, the books, the universities, the banks and the courts.

Native Americans did own African slaves.

Attached: true story.png (338x312, 217K)

>Native Americans participating in civilization

Umm, that's cultural appropriation, sweetie.

Why do spics and injuns like to dress as cowboys?

that would be amazing. the civil war would be glorious and just.

Attached: 1530929750669.png (362x522, 71K)

He's going after faggots like you...kill you first, and let God sort it out...

>the indians
didnt we get them already?

>/thread

Why don't they show a comic of big nosed Indians demanding whites be let in to their lands because they make the red man stronger?

All I gotta say is not as many as the Jews.

Attached: Here ya go.png (800x768, 881K)

Trump will go after the gamers next.

Attached: Gamers-oppressed-minority.png (540x348, 41K)

Traditional Cowboy gittup is actually a part of Mexican culture. They dressed like that way before we did. The Tejanos that are here legally, by the way, fought for Texas independence and are not full of all that South American Commie indoctrination.

>The Tejanos that are here legally, by the way, fought for Texas independenc
that's bullshit, most legal spics are still 1st through 3rd generation coming after the 1965 immigration bill.

the number of beans before the 1960s was a fraction of what its become.

Traditional Cowboy gittup is actually a part of Mexican culture. They dressed like that way before we did. The Tejanos that are here legally, by the way, fought for Texas independence and are not full of all that South American Commie indoctrination.You are right. There was a population explosion, and most Mexicans are first thru third generation. I was just pointing out that their is a legitimate Mexican presence in the Southwest with a culture that is full bullshit.

He's not "going after Mexicans". He is securing our borders and strengthening immigration laws. It just so happens that effects Mexicans the most.

>trump getting the media to defend gamers

BASED

Fpbp

>February 2021
>Power is still out all across America, the starvation death toll is rising, and crime rates can't even be measured. Meanwhile all the white Americans are chilling in beautiful Europe helping our cousins kick out all the filth, waiting until everyone dies off in America so we can go back.
Thanks Standing Bear!

To answer your question OP, we have a legal and perfectly reasonable reason to kick out illegal aliens, and to not keep letting more come in by the millions which has been a problem for decades. Why the fuck can people not understand simple logic anymore? It's not that they're Mexicans, it's that they're an identifiable group of people that are breaking the fucking law and causing a lot of strain on the economy and our limited resources.

Just in time to enjoy more cultural enrichment

Attached: D03FAF66-2E31-49B8-B000-AE1D568BD8D4.jpg (320x480, 35K)

America

(And that's a good thing)

>go live with y*ropoors

THE country? As in just one?

Why are leftists such shit at history? I can name 10.

i feel worse about the buffalo desu. get rekt firewater junkie.

Attached: laff 2.png (469x480, 273K)

Attached: 266D03EE-0FFC-468D-B64D-7821F4953436.jpg (481x480, 53K)

Came in here to say this

I will take a white homeland no matter the fuck where it is as long as I get to cast aside all these ungrateful shitskins that love our wealth, safety, internet, cars, and jobs, but hate us with every fibre of their being. Like wake the fuck up niggers you'd be scratching your unwiped asses with sticks and eating mud cookies if it weren't for europe / north america.

>After Trump is done with the Hispanics that are living here illegally, who will he go after next? The Asians that are living here illegally, blacks that are living here illegally, Indians that are living here illegally? Where will it stop and how is this not exactly what that Nazi Hitler did?
FTFY
1. Trump is going after Irish and Italian illegal aliens right now too. Because they're illegally living here.
2. It will stop when there are no more people committing the crime of living here illegally.
3. The Nazi's went after legal residents. Not similar at all.
But you'll probably ignore this post because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Not after Hispanics dummy he is after illegal aliens .

Hopefully you kike jews.

>After Trump is done with the Hispanics, who will he go after next? The Asians, blacks, Indians?

Sounds like a pretty good gameplan.

>Gibs me everything you built and established fo free
No.

YA , dirty Hispanics ancestors kill ALL the native people south of the border.

I'm sure he's trying really hard on that.
youtu.be/0C_IBSuXIoo

But the thing is that compared to hitler we actually want spics to GTFO or at least a good majority

Israel? The Ottoman Empire? The feather Indian feuding nations? Mexico? The Aztecs? The Mayans? The Roman Empire? The Greek empire? The various warring black tribes who sold blacks to Jews?

I dunno. You gotta narrow it down some. I think you should name the Jew behind the New World Order being built on the genocide of the white race and the enslavement of all others.

Vietnamese can go, too. gooks are nigger-tier neighbors, loud as fuck 24/7 and could give a shit less about your property.

Watch the series "Navajo Cops", 100% redpill for anyone wondering what most natives are like in the southwest states.

Attached: First they came for the blacks.jpg (1067x696, 189K)

Kys
sage