HOLY SHIT THAILAND CAVE BOY STATUS HAS CHANGED FROM RESCUE TO RECOVERY

HOLY SHIT THAILAND CAVE BOY STATUS HAS CHANGED FROM RESCUE TO RECOVERY

GET IN HERE

Attached: 1531020201417.png (1067x598, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fp8cJ5vuUM
nbcnews.com/news/world/thai-officials-clear-media-cave-site-rescue-attempt-trapped-boys-n889626
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>brown people do stupid shit that gets them killed.

Why is this news?

Literally who cares? Why the fuck do you care?

the whole world is watching. its time to prove why were in control again.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fp8cJ5vuUM

>the whole world is watching
fucking why?
>its time to prove why were in control again
?

>Body recovery.

They sent the seals in there just to kill them humanely. It was never a rescue but those kids got to feel like badasses for getting killed by the (((same heroes that killed bin laden.)))

>recovery
lotta Thai heroine down there, they probably got the nods

some bugs are trapped in a hole behind some water. no one can figure out how to get them out.

We finna fly 10k miles and get them out then be back home for lunch.

and you wonder why people call you arrogant and ignorant

>confirmed to still be a live
>send in a seal
>suddenly everyone is dead including the seal
every fucking time.

tfw not nodding from thai heroin

Attached: 220px-DelarocheNapoleon.jpg (220x292, 14K)

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE ALREADY DEAD. THEY PROBABLY CHANGED THE NARRATIVE CUZ ELON WAS SENDING ENGINEERS OVER

It's not arrogant when we prove over and over that we're the only competent people in the world.

A cave diving extraction is coming...as a former cave / rescue recovery diver as long as they breathe, dont panic which will be tough they'll make it.
Anyone thats claustrophibic will have the hardest time. Silt out / zero viz diving takes a very strong mind set combined with no vert accent, no room for error esp with no redundancy. Buddy breating in open water is tricky with experienced divers, with panic its fatal in cave diving. It in itself is the most dangerous sport there is, takes years of training. Fingers crossed and kudo's to these brave people. These kids will be fitted with a full face mask as long as they dont hold their breath and dont panic they'll be fine. This is history in the making! Wish I was there as an instructor I took pride in making people comfortable...Finger crossed,,,I witnessed things un imaginable...Children I could not handle...!

>As a former

You lost me right there mate.

>a live
leafed the pooch on that one.

but
who the fuck cares?

fake and gay

Let me handle this

Attached: IMG_3329.jpg (600x400, 24K)

womp womp.

So did they commit cannibalism?

After a terrible child recovery I was distraught and quit after 4 years

This is some reddit tier retardations wish you dum fucks would fuck off

what happened

couple pulling a boat out of the lake their jeep kicked out of gear and it went back into the water..as a diver I had to cut the straps on his car seat ..normally I would hold them under water until support bagged them..everyone was crying nobody came I carried the child from the water as the parents beat on me...I get tears telling this

son, we got divers, drillers, pumpers and elon musk all on the task for someone elses kids and youre still salty? you wonder why people hate lefties, its their reflection.

THE WHOLE THING WAS THEATRE

We were extracting some Thai boys from a cave. They had full face respirators but it was zero vis and they kept panicking and drowning.

Elon forced their hand and made them change teh narrative because this shit was a fucking setup.

Attached: 1518395423608.jpg (746x746, 71K)

it had been an hour the child was gone

womp womp

all i want to know is why the fuck is this bullshit in the news. the purpose can only be to distract us from something. but what?

I haven't been following this story that closely... how the fuck did they get in there?

ouch, was he at least uninjured besides the drowning?

Timewave zero

>be in cave
>cave starts flooding
>get to high ground
>get marooned

It was a 2 yr old in a car seat

that blows user, sucks you had to do that.

i should have put 2 and 2 together from your previous post

bloated bodies falling apart, murders the smell the tatse didn't bother me...kids that was a whole other deal

what race was the baby?

I was a volunteer loved the job

Like and share if this make ur heart break

fuck off

The parents beat on you? Da fuk? I know they're distraught, but come on. It was their fucking fault. Did they think you could save him or something?

Setup for what? Cave control?

it just seems incredibly stupid that they would even be in that situation.
their coach is a fucking retard.

LOOK AT ALL THE SHILLS DERAILING THE THREAD

that's been 25 years and it still haunts me

Fuck off liar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED KIKES. GET BTFO. YOUR SHITTY ENERGY LEECH PSY OP FAILED JUST LIKE YOU FAILED AT LIFE

Attached: 1505798852872.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

If this was in the USA those kids would be out by now, don't act like this hasn't only gone on this long because bug-people are retards.

unless you been on one of them scenes you cant explain it

1 like = kid an angel
1 share = kid an angel in hevan

tnx 4 ur service u a hero ptsd is sad my sister got it because ugly guy asked 4 date on bus

How u upvote on here?

If he doesn't die in the cave he's going to be lynched.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: CtBnpotUIAAEi2F.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Don't cut yourself on all that edge fag,

the kid still had the straps in his hands

not trying to be insensitive, but i've always wondered why kids bothered people worse than adults.

what i mean is, adults may have families and jobs and everything going for them and a lot to leave behind if they die. while kids only leave behind grieving parents. i know kids are precious and everyhting, and maybe its where i don't have kids, but i don't get it myself. maybe you can explain?

Doesn't matter if it wasn't White.

Is the deal that they're smaller and easier to bag and thus an easier day at the office?

I know the feel man. Im a medic and have had to tell parents of all ages their child was dead.

No, but really, what was it?

No they wouldn't. They'd be dead and everyone who knew about it would have to sign NDAs.

I cant anyone that does this kind of work is damaged by kids dying

Wow. I can't even imagine. I want to say something somber, but I imagine you've heard it all at this point. I hope one day the grip of it loses you.

Virtue signalling and attention whoring.

Want to solve the problem?

Tell British tourists that the Thai boys have feminine penises and are DTF for the right price if they get them out. They'll be out in an hour.

Musk is finna bout ta dab on some Thai boi holes

>Cave Diving
>Dangerous
I know you just want the treasure for yourself.

Attached: top treasure underwater cave.jpg (1200x712, 234K)

he said the kid drown when the family was trying to pull a boat out of the water. how much more info do you need?

We should do that for all Asian countries except Nippon.

You know we all make jokes about shit we see in order to handle it....we never made jokes about a child

Humans are evolved to protect children. It's an instinct to get really fucked up over dead children to the point of hysterically sacrificing your own life to save them. Volunteer at an orphanage and teach some fun games/classes, and you'll feel the protective instinct. They're the future of your tribe. Tribes that didn't care about kids didn't survive.

I didnt give a fuck about some little slant eyes getting lost inside a cave till America got involved. The children have been blessed by the Grace of God.
God speed American Heroes.

Attached: 1241234124134.jpg (480x325, 35K)

I get the trolls its all about a reaction...

Hahaha, we literally have a private citizen offering to help with better ideas and more resources than their government.

think to your selves why a soccer coach wold take kids to a cave. the story seems like bullshit

Thought you were going to say it was half skeletonated and eyeballs eaten out by eels and crabs living in it's mouth - and you had your mouth open and some went in YOUR mouth.

dis beutiful

srry to here bout ur sister. rape is no joke no more. i can only imagine her shoes. smdh

fake news, they've begun extraction:
>nbcnews.com/news/world/thai-officials-clear-media-cave-site-rescue-attempt-trapped-boys-n889626

I knew where your race question was going BOY

Firefag here, I once had to pull a dead kid out of a tub. I remember the apartment had no toys, or if there were I couldn’t see them. Parents were big, not quite sure if were crackheads cause they weren’t crack skinny. Black father, white mother, they both may have been a little retarded, it still,fucks me up. Dead kids caused by adult stupidity is the worst.

And that's why everyone makes jokes about Murica ......

>my only opinion is freedom and burgers

Attached: fatAmerican.jpg (600x462, 51K)

why does thing launguage sound like Na'vi combinmed with direhea

Ignorance and innocence. If an adult dies, it’s generally decisions they made, and knew not to make, like a drunk driver. Children do not always have control, or know better, and suffer.

This is important to thai economy that's millions in future sex tourist boy pussy they won't profit from

extraction of dead bodies retard

Kids dying is pretty sad I'll admit. But white children dying is more sad so it matters.

why would that fuck you up that's one less mulatto

now that you mention that I almost asked if you was one of the guys...we had shit like that happen although things falling out of open bodies is called Spooge

Was the kid white?

Why is it so hard to just run an armored hose through the cave, to the boys. Push oxygen through the hose and place breathing apparatus inputs every 5 feet. Fucking simple. Jesus. If the problem is that tanks can't last enough and larger ones won't fit, then why not this? Go a few feet, tap into the hose, breath... then move on more. Would even be fun. Jesus, is everyone an idiot?

Attached: !!!!!!!!!.jpg (1233x920, 124K)

Without Americans screaming across the pond, you'd still be getting Arabs dumped into Germany. You're welcome.

yup yup have a beer bruh on me

eww

merman

so the parents were in the Jeep when it submerged and they escaped without getting their kid out?

Why were they in the cave to begin with REEEEEE