What is the tolerance score of you city /pol ?

What is the tolerance score of you city /pol ?

Attached: 1524107583818.jpg (783x962, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

martinprosperity.org/global-cities/Global-Cities_Quebec-City.pdf
ipolitics.ca/2017/05/17/too-white-too-old-too-late-quebecs-immigration-problem/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/quebec-must-fix-its-lack-of-diversity/article536101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

56%

Link to site faggot

This makes me want to move to Quebec City.
If I learned French, would you accept a pure Anglo-American?

In my experience the hostility toward the english people is usually dropped if you make an effort to speak french. If you are white, you can come

Attached: UO5dNHU.png (968x7280, 211K)

Thanks, man.
Quebec just seems so cool. One of just a few little slices of Europe in North America.
I'll definitely visit someday.

this is great

>make jokes about french because thats jst what we are taught to do since birth
>quebec is now pretty much the last bastion of whiteness and European culture in the world and id give my left nut to live a comfy life there
looks like theyre going to get the last laugh after all

I've been to Quebec once, beautiful. I also been to Ontario. Honestly, it seems like to me that Quebec should separate with maybe the Maritimes considering Newfoundland has its own culture and Nova Scotia and New Brunswick not only have large Francophone minorities, but a history of being "non-Canadian" of their own.

Are there oil and gas jobs?

>Decades of cultural preservation
>listed as a negative

As time goes on I hate liberals more and more.

Too high

I don't know

Attached: 1530508986085.png (1200x1650, 127K)

LOL. Yeah! Let's have a talk with Trudeau. He'll understand.

Attached: dumb.jpg (1732x974, 389K)

Trudeau have another thing in his mind

Attached: 1530575911147.png (760x654, 360K)

>Trudeau
He'll just cuck out and say "ok." And sit and cry after everyone is gone.

Yeah, in the span of 10 years, I've gone from agreeing to questioning to disagreeing to distrusting to angry, and now to S E E T H I N G.

>No link
I guess I'll never know retarded leaf

sage

What are the actual chances of Quebec becoming independent? Are Quebecois redpilled and still secessionist?
Quebec City is the most beautiful city in North America and I want to live there but not if it means becoming a maple cuck.

Attached: 30ec6c647dad8ee9a936791847cb6cb0.jpg (1260x945, 109K)

martinprosperity.org/global-cities/Global-Cities_Quebec-City.pdf

Attached: 1477354808948.jpg (1000x693, 52K)

Attached: 3c2aa6cb94c08a58e9608ad205f03960460e98a09cb33be21642157f376609ff.png (864x766, 365K)

Make sure that you maintain a distinction between Quebec and Quebec City or you may be in for a rude awakening. Just saying.

There was an article in the Mtl Gazette last week. Vermont is thinking of seceding and joining up with Canada.

Who fucking cares

Yeah, Montreal is like Toronto, but without the good sides

ipolitics.ca/2017/05/17/too-white-too-old-too-late-quebecs-immigration-problem/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/quebec-must-fix-its-lack-of-diversity/article536101/

Quebec is the next target of jews

Attached: QUEBEC+WELCOME.jpg (555x603, 183K)

Quebec City. Best God damn place on this side of the planet. Move here faggits

lol; there is nothing of any merit whatsoever in the province of Ontario. Quebec I like.

Toronto is literally 80% paki/Indian/bengladeshi. Way higher proportion of shitskins overall.

If you have french blood especislly move here. People worry too much about the langusge thing especially the frencg when its superfluous. Give me 100 english speaking white nen with french blood over 1 fremch speaking haitian or north african. If you have french blood come here

That first article. The argument that we have to import foreigners or we'll be fucked in our old age. So typical. Comes across like the voice of reason. I don't buy it. I don't buy any of their fucking arguments about anything pretty much. Just like what they ran by us a few decades ago. We all have tighten our belts now, it's a global economy. Etc etc. Always the voice of reason. I swear, I'm this close to going full commie.

Attached: 467e59490ef3ef2bb91dce949a1c859a5e72022e.jpg (287x300, 15K)

Those are garbage rags. Main Quebec newspapers openly mock Muslims in cartoons

I like it in Quebec. And I appreciate their attachment to their identity. It's not without it's glitches, but the way that recent history unfolded for them they have retained a sense of identity that is enviable. Good luck to them. Have a humourous image.

Attached: 1467656109232.jpg (960x960, 64K)

I'm half Spaniard, is that close enough? Blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Trying to learn French now anyway.

I'll describe my experience visiting Canada for a week on my business trip.

>Junkies were all around Montreal begging for money, junkie kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Montreal
>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.
>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.
>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them.
>One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.
>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.
>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.
>Dangerous no go zone district all around Montreal where ambulance and police are attacked.
>Montreal is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.
>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Montreal, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.
>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identity,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now

Attached: toilet2.jpg (1224x1632, 364K)

Quebec city fag reporting in

meme

What a shitty attempt at a LARP

It's out of charts

I'm from Louisiana. I studied French in college and could brush up. I;ve legit thought about moving to Quebec City. Too many nigs here in LA.

After Charlie Hebdo, Every quebec's newpapers went ahead and showed images of Charlie Hebdo’s Muhammad cartoons.

Canada’s English-speaking media, however...

Attached: 34234324324234324.png (1474x591, 250K)

> Quebec City

Holy fucking BASED

just spent three nights there in a hostel, most beautiful place I’ve ever been. Smoked a fag up on the promenade in old town and wanted to cry cause of how amazing it was

I realize that "tolerance" is a bullshit term in this context, but how logically does one come to the conclusion that because things aren't "diverse" they're intolerant of other cultures? Maybe they would be tolerant of visitors from other cultures.

Don't know about French blood but I do have a great grandfather that was from Quebec, I think Montreal. Am I allowed in the Quebecois ethnostate?

>inb4 muh heritage
>inb4 56% mutt

>grew up in montreal
>used to be almost 100% white
>only saw burkas women in movies and thought it was funny
>fast forward to now
>literally only 1-3 in every 100 is white
>every city mall is full of nigs/pakis/chinks
>almost every woman that works has a burka
>not even a racist but feel extreme unease being the only white around

Is Quebec city really heaven like you guys describe? I want to move but it would mean sacrificing everything I built here, including my career/job.

So you'll make it Detroit 2.0 ? Fuck no. There's a reason Quebec is so comfy : no anglos

>feel extreme unease being the only white around
Chicagofag here, I often feel the same exact here it's nogs and spics, not muzzies. Though I have noticed more hijabis and mosques in the past few years.

This
I wish I could speak French tho, had been learning it for over 10 years in school but there was never any incentive to use it outside of it, contrary to English.

>living off welfare
>speaking french
>voting left every time
No thanks il stay in 'Berta

everyone but me gotta learn french sucks

I think most Quebecois are rped about keeping their culture, although from what I've heard younger generations doesn't give a fuck. But there are clearly not rped about the great replacement, see Montréal

too much, but not for long

Attached: right wing death squad.jpg (541x541, 50K)

Saw this on facebook

Attached: 67546756757.png (710x1395, 945K)

>every
it was literally only one Quebec paper that showed it, wasn't it?

I wish I could suggest good films, songs or newspapers in French. But they don't exist anymore :-(
Anyway godspeed, polish descendents in France are some of the best guys around

Went to northern england and scottland, it's comfy as fuck. I hope you gonna save it, forget London, this city is already lost.

Attached: 1111112333.jpg (2048x1536, 503K)

The French-language newspapers that published the cartoon are:

Le Devoir.
Le Journal de Montréal.
Le Journal de Québec.
24 Heures.
La Presse.
Le Soleil.
Le Quotidien.
Le Droit.
La Tribune.
La Voix de l’Est.
Le Nouveliste and Métro.

I should really move there + québécoises are such cuties.
What I fear is that a lot of French liberals are moving to Quebec to escape the consequences of their votes, but won't change their point of view. They might destroy Quebec as well :-(

Well I stand corrected, thank you based leafrogs

Je peux venir ?

oui

Disgusting. It's like a getting rid of whitey scorecard.