WOMP WOMP

WOMP WOMP

thedailybeast.com/trumps-north-korea-policy-just-collapsed

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-213658.jpg (1079x1170, 408K)

can you guys just nuke them now?

>thedailybeast

literally the fakest of news

WOMP WOMP

I'll save you the effort of archiving it like you should have

Crux of the article is that Kim's continued attitude problem means whether it's empty or not Drumpf is finished because he was assuming good faith from Kim

So it's nuclear war then. We gave them a chance

It's over.

are they going to pay you fools to shill from nov18 till 2020. seriously this shits getting tiersome.

So? We make peace with NK, or we wipe them off the face of th earth. We win either way.

The media need to be lined up and shot

Attached: 1527282807541.jpg (1406x1708, 823K)

Seriously they need to be fucking shot

Attached: 1518840547224.png (948x1071, 574K)

Attached: 1519431003222.png (1162x1320, 890K)

Funny I just watched a video with Pompeo saying otherwise. Yet Chelsea Clinton's dirty rag says otherwise?

C'mon.

Attached: 1504653263466.png (1094x1228, 823K)

Not surprising. That chunky Korean is a nutjob just like his dad

dios mio y todos los angeles, por favor nos protecten de las bestias de dias

>It was right for the president to give Kim the “one-time shot” to make the historic decision to give up nukes. It was right for Trump to accelerate diplomacy after the summit. It was right for him to put Kim to the test by sending Pompeo to Pyongyang.

>And now it is right for Trump to say Kim has wasted that opportunity and act accordingly.

>The North Koreans say the talks were “regrettable”? It’s time to give them something to really regret. There have to be consequences.

Yeah Trump better take this advice from people who literally hate everything about him, disparage everything he does, know absolutely nothing about foreign policy, and want him to fail utterly.

Great! Now we can get on with using our space based Weapons of Mass Destruction to show the world that America is all unparrelled.

No, it's not a 'Drumpf is finished' article. It says he was right to try, but now he's got to punish, and listed the several big ways he can do that.

Try reading some time. This says he can crush a certain Chinese bank, can end NK shell companies, can put plenty of squeeze both on Kim and on his allies, China and to a lesser extent, Russia.

A translated off-the-cuff statement from an advisor said that he found the talks "regrettable." Not exactly a declaration of war, but keep agitating for worldwide nuclear war, Noseberg Shekelcoinschlomosteinsilvergold

Hey. Nobody is telling Trump anything and if the media is telling Trump to do something that means it's a terrible idea. Do you realize that nobody trusts the news anymore? AT ALL. You did this to yourselves you dumb jews.

Attached: 1504203164934.png (730x1166, 653K)

Attached: 1507187133926.png (839x455, 484K)

Attached: 1521874730473.png (992x1118, 1.12M)

Attached: 1504208862071.png (655x605, 207K)

I think Trump will use the Harmonica Death Ray on the Pyongyang Grand Hotel and Presidential Palaces. Meanwhile, dropping Rods on all major military assets.

Attached: 1511081947329.png (575x733, 265K)

oh look, its almost like it was all set up to go after the kikes
crazy right?

Attached: Jews.png (1611x985, 281K)

I would LOVE that job...
>Post low energy shit post drunk from home
>Get Paid decent hourly wage
I wouldn't even care at that point who I'm posting for, the level of salt you still get from boomers ether way would be worth it

smollest brained theory

You're already a lowlife paid shill using your shitty boomer buzzword. You realize you people are going to prison for sedition?

Attached: 1511984835695.png (936x585, 686K)

Heh I wish

this, they are switching their divide and conquer tactics to the maoist attack the older generation shit.

86 post Kushner retard detected

faggot
It's sad. All they know is the elementary bullshit and they spam their retardation so much that it's obvious they are paid shills.

Attached: 1507602397977.png (1150x1398, 936K)

the more jew the jew wants to be the more antisemitism seems like a useful tool for him

they like to terrorize the rest of jews in an attempt of making them more jew too

no u

>Why should there be such a short fuse? Trump, by making concessions in May and June, created a situation where delay greatly benefits the North Koreans.
And that's how you know these faggots don't know what they're talking about. Delay doesn't benefit the Norks at all. They still have sanctions on them. They're getting fucked left and right.

Attached: d0f708b6fad81d8162fe62a4ecb77c779c4e3f895524c3af42b559f632ee1e8c.jpg (409x393, 18K)

if peace doesn't hold for 15 minutes you are legally allowed to nuke them

Kim is the last of the Chinese dynastic families. He is also in charge of China. Trump is crushing China economically so they are trying to fight him

>The Daily Beast
>News source

Pick one

This is an absolute true statement with no intent of sarcasm: the National Enquirer has more credibility than The Daily Beast.

Attached: 1525928149746.jpg (800x522, 77K)

>questioning the credibility of a NEWS AGGREGATOR
you're unironically fucking retarded.

Fake and gay
t. Chang

we will see
however

Attached: nk.png (708x620, 139K)

Trump got outplayed as fuck
>met with Kim as equals
>stopped military manuveurs
>pissed off our regional allies japan and Korea
>gained literally nothing
Art of the Got Fucked by an Austistic Dictator. Trump even said he admired and respected Kim who just bitch slapped him in return, what a beta

whatabout nobel's peace prize and nork/us summit coin???
no money back guarantees.

Attached: 15310206471641.png (333x416, 353K)

it has been drilled into the minds of all NKs that the US will come back one day and obliterate every last one of them.
they ain't giving up nothing.
NO THING.
btmfo!

Attached: 20180707-211245A.png (666x671, 429K)

>The Daily Beast

Chelsea Clinton literally sits on the board of the IAC which controls about 50 internet companies, including The Daily Beast.

(just so you know what we are up against.)

You expect them to say "Trump succeeds"?

Attached: DB.jpg (600x919, 103K)

No surprise here

>give up nukes
>become Gaddafi 2.0

>become Gaddafi 2.0
north africa complied with the US.
the norks will never comply.

Attached: The Gaddafi Model.jpg (333x461, 92K)

>GUYS NORTH KOREA PEACE FAILED SO WE HAVE TO BOMB THEM TRUST ME GOYIM JUST BOMB THEM AND KILL THEM FOR ISRAEL

These fuckers are so fucking transparent with these articles.

>the daily beast
>good geopolitical analysis

pick fucking one

and rev up the sanctions again

delet this

Attached: 1523987495848.jpg (600x600, 32K)

I knew he never would, Un might not be the brightest bulb in the room but those nukes mainly stop him from ending like his granddad

But.....but..... Putin arranged it all for Drumppy's faux success!!! WTF happened to that fairy tale?

no
the grandfather has been diefied as god the father with his kim's father becoming jesus.
go look it up.
the chances are better for a reunification of the korean peninsula which china is instrumental in that reality.

Dateline - June 13 2018
...the press asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo why the denuclearization of North Korea was not included in an agreement signed between the country's leader, Kim Jong Un, and President Trump.

“The president said it will be verified," the reporter said to Pompeo in South Korea.
To which Pompeo responded, "Of course it will."

"Can you tell us a little bit more about what is, what is — what discussed about how," the reporter continued.

“Just so you know, you could ask me this, I find that question insulting and ridiculous and, frankly, ludicrous," Pompeo said.
"I just have to be honest with you, it’s a game and one ought not to play games with serious matters like this."

btw -
post war soviets set up the kim dynasty.
btmfo

war it is then, theres too many asians on this earth anyways

they shouldve listened...

Sung got fucking assassinated for thinking for himself a bit too much and quickly replaced by his crazy son Il as an even bigger puppet. Un is an idiot but the nukes are his insurance policy against local powers , "you make a move on me and ill blow us all up"

Attached: 1528254342576.jpg (428x469, 18K)

>The daily beast
>A news outlet founded by a lesbian who looks jewish and married a verifiable jewish woman and now owned by another jew

sage faggot

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-08 01-01-37.png (755x573, 68K)

>daily jew
Yeah they love to see hat

you have to go back