WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO POL

REMEMBER 2010 WHEN THIS WAS A LIBRAL COMMIE BOARD AND A ATHEIOST LOGIC BOARD WHAT HAPPENED tell me pls and why so many christians now what happened to the logic

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (404x362, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zvxHh4Eaw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They fucked with our video games.

i think that gamer gate made people join the alt right

pol didn't exist until the end of 2011

i know but the atheist meme started in 2010

Capitalism: youtube.com/watch?v=8zvxHh4Eaw8

We grew up

This board is mostly about race and Jews and has been for years

Religion is a minor issue

>THIS WAS A LIBRAL COMMIE BOARD AND A ATHEIOST LOGIC BOARD

Attached: scary2bo1.gif (200x163, 702K)

its always benn racist but now ists racist and christian

Can it shill, I've been here since 1776 when we trolled the fuck out of the bongs

Jow Forums didn't exist in 2010

this is the correct answer

Jow Forums and /new/ was never left wing, in it's early days it was all in for Ron Paul.

Attached: 1472410813122.jpg (1242x887, 77K)

>Religion is a minor issue
>Jews this, Muslims that, Zionism, Sharia, etc.
Stop downplaying religion dumbfuck stupid fedora, religion is the main driver of politics.

trump happened and the crimes and hypocrasies of the left and the jews were brought to light

Liberals just became unhinged and even pol cannot side with them anymore this board is now classical liberal.
> imagine my shock

Dis libtard became too childish and degenerate.

/n/ - News (2006 - 2008)
/news/ - News (2010- Jan 2011)
Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect (Nov 2011 - Now)

>2010
>too new to be a newfag
Go away, this site has never been a commie friendly place, kys

>It's a motherfucking newfag pretending to be an old fag.

This

>THIS WAS A LIBRAL COMMIE BOARD
This was literally never a liberal board, unless you count GOLD STANDARD libertarianism.

Unironically this.

lol no it wasn't, the stormfaggots have been spamming longer then that.
As for the christfaggots, they showed up when you idiots started doing free labour for a major political party.

>u fuck with our vidya
>we promptly vote in Trump in retaliation
>u double-down and keep fucking with our vidya, harder
>we promptly vote in hitler 2.0, all liberlas hanged/gassed

you faggots should have quit while you were ahead, even normies are warming up to the idea of purging you in droves

Attached: 1517616505523.jpg (634x709, 128K)

>REMEMBER 2010 WHEN THIS WAS A LIBRAL COMMIE BOARD
No.
Because that never happened.

>liberal commie board
Right, when all the rest of the boards were right wing and didn't tolerate lefties

This very true. It forced a lot to return to Traditionalist Values. Family, Faith, Firearms. That and the gets confirm Jow Forums is now a Christian Board. Atheists and Pagans btfo eternally.

Attached: 1531012423641m.jpg (1024x1018, 78K)

>I'm a boomer now

Attached: download.jpg (242x208, 8K)

>LIBRAL COMMIE BOARD AND A ATHEIOST LOGIC BOARD
I only remember a couple of commie threads in a sea of libertarian and nationalist threads.

>religion is the main driver of politics.
That's why the world is so fucked up. Imagine if all the Abrahamic religions vanished overnight?

>he doesn't know about the devil worshiping, globalist elites

>Jow Forums is now a Christian Board
It's hilarious some of the crazy shit theists actually believe.

>devil worshiping, globalist elites
Pretty sure that's just a conspiracy theory. It's not real. We laugh at the newfags who fall for it.

The adults took over?

>when the creator of the universe and one true god resorts to altering the post ID of some retard on a hentai forum

You remember wrong you dumb faggot

>100% nailed it in the first two posts.

My lord

Arabs would still be the same bloodthirsty barbarians, just worshiping Hubal instead of Allah. Europeans would be druids, Odinists, and Zeus worshipers that still would have created 90% of modern technology. And Jews would still be conniving inbred parasites with a 40% chance of being schizophrenic to some degree.

Its not a certain religion that made the world like this. People are people no matter which god they like.

We turned to Christian after we saw too many evidences about evil elite people use the occults, kids diddling, murder people, sacrifice to Moloch, Black magic, demon symbols , and too many 7 GET digits with bible messages.

The_Donald took over. Im pretty sure thats the reason for the bbc threds and gay threads. Republicans really are the most closeted faggot of them all.

This is the first post on Jow Forums that made me laugh out loud in months. Thanks you cheeky cunt

I've been here since 2008. This was never a faggot board.

Well, it was Libertarian for a bit. But that's not exclusively faggot.

I don't get where the Christians came from though.

it was infected
>>>x/21078828

>Implying Jow Forums was ever left leaning
Back in the day it was all about Ron Paul, then they fucked with our video games.
>pic related

Attached: PoliticsSince2011.jpg (2048x1024, 243K)

This

Attached: 1498262341706.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

CHEKKKD
MOTHERFUCKA
DAS RYTE
WE CHRISTIAN NAZIS NOW BOIS

no it isn't dipshit. the jews who run the world don't believe in those ancient legends from thousands of years ago literally like Christards do. its all about culture to them.

and jews get THEIR OWN RELIGION. Does the White man? no, we get to share our (((religion))) with billions of niggers and other brown people

>Jow Forums in 2010
>claims it ever was liberal

pick 0 (new)faggot

This place was /stormfront/ in 2010.

Attached: 17.jpg (800x800, 73K)

/Thread

>I want to be more like jews
You’re looking for the Christian Identity movement. Kindly fuck off over there.

They grew up, realized how illogical atheism is, and realized the historical truth of the Bible.

Fedoras are universally either retards or blame God for their own problems as a coping mechanism.

sage

Move everything clockwise a tick.

no, I want to have my people to either be free of any religion or to have a religion which is their own, not a religion shared with non-Europeans

Christianity was started in the middle east and most people who practice it today are in Africa and South America

No, race is by far

He's just that much smarter than you, user.
You wouldn't get it

>libertarian
>strong

Just farted in this thread

smells like leather motorcycle jackets

You'll probably all enjoy the smell

The version of Christian Identity is explicitly whites-only. They literally think the Bible claims that whites are the real God’s tribe, that only whites can be saved and go to heaven. I honestly don’t know what more you could even want out of a religion.
Do you honestly think non-whites can’t be pagans? Do you realize the word paganism just means any religion indigenous to Europe that isn’t Christian? That they are effectively long-dead? Do you realize that Christianity, although birthed in Judea from a Jew, albeit a revolutionary Jew who all Jews hated, was birthed under Roman rule and so could’ve been considered apart of Europa at that time? Do you realize the greatest European empire, Rome, eventually adopted Christianity and it’s people sufficiently “paganized” it to attract a broad European fellowship? Do you know where the Vatican is, or where Martin Luther founded Protestantism?
Christianity, and perhaps Christian Identity, is what your looking for, friend.

im not looking for anything because i dont need to attach myself to ancient legends from millenia ago. yes europe was the primary driver of christianity for the last 2000 years but no longer is it a primarily White religion and i dont believe it can be salvaged as such

Plus, if you are 100% European and deny Christianity, you are denying your father’s, your grand fathers, your great grandfathers, going back millenia. I bet they hated Jews just as much as you do (well, maybe no your boomer dad or WWII-fighting grandfather). How would your ancestors feel if you broke their traditions of Christianity and adopted weird beliefs about chaos and nature and pagan magic? They’d beat you over the head desu.

Ok so your an atheist and not a pagan. I tip my fedora to you good sir and bid you good night.

Russians, memes, and internet refugees from stormfront shutting down and mass bannings of hate subreddits such as coontown, niggers, etc. They came here and pretended they were always here.

Attached: 12412515343634.png (1200x800, 52K)

We’ve lost. They’re in our vidya.

Attached: 1069F122-6AE1-4A02-B76B-15C227CBE998.jpg (3072x2903, 780K)

They took the bait

>be 16 yo commie
>doesn't really know where Jow Forums came from
>try to meme how Jow Forums was always commie
Little history lesson for you, mentally retarded faggot. The holocaust denial, race realism, and anti-left beliefs of Jow Forums date back from before this board was even created, when the the pre-Jow Forums users were at /news/.

Attached: 1507321269691.png (1314x1503, 1.84M)

\Pol\itics doesn't matter as long as you have god.

>They came for our video games, so we started a revolution.

Viva la revolucion!

We all grew up

I used to watch a lot of atheism related videos back in 2009-2011 time range. Then some video came out with a dude wearing women on his shirt and everything went to shit. Atheism plus formed. GOD ISN'T REAL AND RESPECT WOMEN became the state of atheism.

>I saw some guy with a shirt i didnt like so i changed my entire belief and value system
god damn retards.

you are a fool to think that a cabal of evil are the powers that be, literal evil in it's rawest sense, these people use children as ritual objects and seek to have every human degrade themselves

wew fail, meant to say you are a fool not to think

I miss pre-trump zimzam Jow Forums those guys were my niggas

>ATHEIST LOGIC BOARD
>believes logic leads to atheism
>doesn't know about The Logos
Aristotle is not pleased.

>talk about "old /pol"
>as proof post some shitty discord faggotry.
>Discord was launched in 2015
>use meme flag

Attached: ace ven.gif (250x167, 925K)

PZ Myers led the charge. So disappointing.
Thunderf00t stopped making science related videos.
A bunch of videos from colleges came out from atheist meetings. They would spend like the first 15 minutes going over their sexuality and pronouns. SO FUCKING BORING.

>as proof post some shitty discord faggotry.
I did not use that pic as "proof" you massive fucking idiot.

a libertarian broad maybe and we all joined the nazis when they came for our vidya

begone meme flag

>One true god
>Not realizing Yahweh exists as every thing. He is reality itself. (Which is masculine that's why he's a he)He is good and evil. Life and death. The beginning and the end. He is physical manifestation is Christ.

Now being liberal is mainstream. Conservatives need to discuss in anonymity, and Jow Forums suits well.

>His

Also it sounds like you were trying to compare Yahweh (the one that is) to Allah (the one true god ((which he isn't he's a creation of Satanism)))

Hello newfag
>sage

Attached: 1528494179253.png (412x362, 254K)

>commies
>logic
Pick one you faggot.

"WAB HABBEN TO THE MIDLE EST user ISRAEL IZ WURSE THAN IRAN,WAPPEN MUH LOGIC"
This is how dumb your comparison is.

Attached: 1528203892606.jpg (704x800, 342K)

You sound like every movie character that has ever walked out of a bomb shelter or time machine. We grew the fuck up, though. Fuck communism, and fuck atheists up their stupid asses. THIS A RIGH WING BOARD NOW, BOY.

Liberalism won. Most cuckians are larpers.

No point of fighting with something that defaulted.

Jow Forums grew up and got an education. sorry lefties, that 100k sheet of toilet paper isn't good enough.

>They fucked with our video games.
>i think that gamer gate made people join the alt right

this

Attached: just wanted games.png (1024x789, 943K)

I'm pretty sure I was here in 2009 and there were nazi flags and christposters so you must be a newfag. you might be thinking of /sci/ tho

No it wasn't

dont respond to the new fag

nope. First it loved hitler than it was libertarian then it continued loving hitler.
Also kys

>liberal commie

Attached: 1497583042632.jpg (623x713, 62K)