IF GOD IS REAL WHY WON'T HE SAVE THE CAVE CHILDREN???

Prayers don't work

Attached: 1520485123549.jpg (752x950, 484K)

the cave children have been dead for a while

It's a tricky game.
Something about faith and lack of it. Book of Job shows this.

God only loves his Chosen - whites.

Umm... everyone's going to die in the end. So no God because death exists? Ok...................

Great logic, fool!

I don't see you faggy ass trying to help, stop projecting.

Because they aren't actually in danger, its all fake.

Devil your lies have no power here.

Attached: WHYBADTHING.jpg (480x325, 15K)

Sometimes He says "no".

1 post ID, but God has determined every second of your life. The cave boys are exactly where they should be. The fate of them has already been determined by God. Praying for God to change Gos will is a ridiculous notion.

Attached: nigger.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>Implying God is a genie
You want to know how I can tell you've never read the Bible?

He is saving them.
By sending us Trump.

Does your mom exist?

Attached: epicfedoras.png (1663x1054, 326K)

It's mental gymnastics and esoteric rationalizations.
Everyday reality just kills your god.

> I have a child’s conception of the divine

Kill your self

What in the fuck is the purpose of prayer then?
This is why religions are declining worldwide.

Thailand is a Buddhist country...

what didn't Buddha save them or one of those tibetan monks who pray all day while sitting on their butt?

God created the universe and doesnt touch it further

Attached: images (12).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Boys will be boys

We pray for virtues. Perhaps you should read Gods word.

Attached: Cum.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>God created the universe and doesnt touch it further
like a nigger?

Like someone who creates a perfect machine

>slavic diety ponders the folly of creating beings that cannot squat as he does

Does anyone have a source on that image or the artist? That art looks incredible.

Let me ask you a question. What is darkness? Can you measure darkness?

No, people pray to change god's will ALL THE FUCKING TIME, for the shallowest reasons.
Keep moving the goalposts christfag, not looking hypocritical at all.

You just answered your own question. God cannot answer all prayers or everyone would win the lottery everyone would be alive and everyone would be dead.

Idk OP you tell me
OP btfo???

Attached: 14AE519D-B6AA-400F-A42F-2F3409EDE7AF.png (466x526, 298K)

Attached: thetabularasa.png (895x2129, 164K)

Read Acts of the Apostles and Desire of Ages.

Jesus essentially imposed a no-fly zone on Earth. Daemonic and Angelic brings are forced to use possession as a means to act in this plane of existence.

You can't count on God for jack shit. If you want something done, do it yourself.

Sorry I thought he was all powerful and omnipresent

Have you ever considered the possibility that He was waiting for the right moment to save the children? God works in mysterious ways due to Him having a plan we can not comprehend.

If you were omnipotent and omniscient what would you do if person A and person B prayed for conflicting things? Would you answer prayers at all?

What if Mohammed Ibn Al Goatfucker prays for the annihilation of America and Cletus from Alabama prays for the annihilation of all Muslims?

IF GOD IS REAL HOW COME HE DIDN'T SAVE THE BOAT CHILDREN??

Attached: faggot.jpg (337x149, 14K)

Sure, you can detect lumens, the closer to 0 lumens, the more 'dark.' why?

Furthermore if God was a catch all for every bad situation why would the world need heroes?

>God works in mysterious ways
This has to be the biggest umbrella chickenshit excuse Shlomo ever came up with. Same with 'gods plan'.
Your religion is too contradictory to make sense in 2018.

Weak.

So I’m about to get kinda gay and figurative so bear with me please.
We don’t measure darkness we measure the absence of light. This is how we know the two are scientifically intertwined. Just as we can only tell a bright star from the dark sky of space so too can we only tell a brilliant deed of pure goodness because of the evils in the world.

They cancel each other out. So prayer doesn't work.

Think about it. What would that mean for everyone?
People would be boring this grand incredible tale of triumph and tragedy would mean nothing. The entirety of creation of struggle and strife would be a puppet show and nothing more.

Maybe the children are already saved and it's us that have been diluted into thinking earthly matters are of any consequence.

God isn't omnipotent
As for the precise reason, I don't know.

Attached: 1530639184190.png (165x115, 38K)

>low IQ cannot comprehend a slightly complex religion
shocker

Things die. Like all the time. People included. It's not bad or good. Niggas just die sometimes. Rip. Waaa kids... They die too.

You’re half right. And I can see that you’re not blatantly just roasting on religion you actually want to answer questions that you have. Did something happen in your life to make you ask why God doesn’t deliver all prayers?

>people die
>meet god

god is death
death is god
now you know the truth

Because that's our job. We're supposed to take care of each other.

And prayer does work - just because it doesn't turn out the way YOU think it should or aren't aware ...

So what does god do, answer some prayer and tells the other guy to eat shit?
Aren't both prayers equally valid?
So just and fair.

men have forsaken them not god.

Can the shrink bullshit.

No. I don’t claim to know the mysteries of God and I can’t tell you why God answers some prayers and not others. The Bible specifically talks about the grand plan of God being unknowable to mankind.

God isnt a machine or phenomenon. God allows us to act of our own volition. we are free moral agents, even to the extant of dominating others and oppressing the will of others or worse killing someone.

we are in the midst of a great spiritual war. Some will accept the grace of God and suborn their will to God, living and doing His will and purpose. Others will live for themselves and the depravity this leads to is astounding.

evil is very real, and there are even living embodiments of evil. Ultimately Jesus Christ will triumph and Satan will be thrown in the lake of fire. All of us will have to stand before Him and be held account of

Hey, fair. Last thing I want to do is make you feel like I’m trying to convert you. Do you want to continue talking?

Piss off, jew.

Keep in mind as well - death is a blessing given to us. It isn't a bad thing. Humans took advantage of that unknown to induce fear and following.

how did they all get trapped down there? haven't been following this sad story

>religion is modern counter-culture
>"look at all these fags not believing our book"
>one generation away from being full blown bearded hipster onions latte baristas at their local (((place of worship)))
*tips yarmulke* well done goys

is that really you?

Go back to Mexico Pablo

jesus christ the mental gymnastics itt is embarrassing.

It’s very unfortunate. The coach took them cave exploring and like a tournament victory reward and it started pouring down rain so they got stuck underground

MOOT?!

You cannot convert me. I am the one trying to open your eyes to the kike indoctrination.
I have died, and seen what you call 'God'.
It's pure love, light and everything in between, but it feels like energy.
No human form, no plan, no mysterious ways. Nothing is good or evil, just is.

Summer is great, Isn't it, kids?!

Attached: 1531025612483s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

Not as nice when it's void of colour

ACTION is the only thing that changes things in the world. So you need to make correct moral action to save the children. Sitting still and praying to a savior is useless if you didnt realize that already. Prayer is good to reflect on the knowledge you already have, which will guide your emotions to make a correct ACTION in the world. Thought -> Emotion -> Action -> Real world change. Father, Holy Spirit, Son. Knowledge, Emotion, Wisdom. Why would God help someone who can not help himself?

>colour
>our

Canada fagssssssssssss
GET OFF MY BOARDDDDDDDDD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1531023257517.jpg (405x650, 38K)

“None can look upon my face and live.”

That’s very narrow minded of you. What a blessing to have experienced God and be able to return and tell others about it.

when has god ever answered a prayer that would’ve proven to be something that would’ve at least been difficult to fulfill without the assistance of god. it’s always ppl who pray for small shit like ‘I hope I can get through this cancer’ and then if everyone with cancer prays n a couple ppl manage to get through it they claim the miracle of god n overlook the other ppl that died

I doubt it. My soul is eternal just the same as yours, and my moral are not dictated by ancient books but by my own compass.

I think God is working through many people right now that are trying to help those boys and that I believe and pray that they will be rescued.

>heathens in trouble means that god isn't real

You’re asking me to show you examples of miraculous events? Literally just type in google “miraculous recovery/miraculous healing/miracle” and you’ll answer your own question. That’s soft ball dude.

It's not narrow minded, I just lack the words to express it because there are none.

prayers move mountains. they don't save children. Yah saves.

Does your moral compass more or less align with Christian precepts?

Can you try to tell me what you can?

God is too busy fucking your mom to worry about your pathetic drama

The Buddha can't save someone physically, he's not a "God" like that and he already escaped Samsara anyway. The Buddha just taught the way to save yourself from Samsara. Buddhist monks don't pray to any deities to save them, they just pray for guidance on the path of saving theirselves.

Not intentionally but yes.

Ask away.

Do you suspect it is from American Christian indoctrination?

>perfect machine includes child rape

Roman Catholic

Do you think that your Roman Catholic upbringing “crafted” your moral compass?

well if your not a retard you would know all of the people on the earth are his people so no matter what hes saving someone

>heathens in trouble means that god isn't real
No, that's what's supposed to happen to them.

ItS pArT oF gOdS bIg PlAn

he wants them to drown
why else make it rain

Infidels are more compared to animals rather than people, user.

No, I feel like I came to this world somewhat preloaded with good morals. I retained of Catholics what I considered to be worth keeping bit it was actually their everyday hypocrisy what drove me away from the church.

What if I told you we all come into the world preloaded with pretty similar more or less moral alignment? Would that be a fair assumption?

The god of this world is Satan, he wants those kids dead.

God helps those who help themselves.
OP why are you such a faggot? Right now there are hundreds trying to help those boys, even Elon Musk is now chipping in. Is it not through the goodness in the hearts of man that they try, a goodness akin to God?