How to avoid this?

Answer seriously, what would you do to avoid this?

Attached: 074142f8a276ab7e0a6108c4bd1cbafb--nightly-news-american-life.jpg (474x474, 44K)

have many children

i honestly don't care. we're just a colony made by Britian. the browning of Europe is what i'm really concerned about

build the wall 10 feet higher

1. Reduced prison sentences in exchange for vasectomies.
2. Cash from r vasectomy program

There's nothing you can do, realistically.

We are long past the point of no return.

commit suicide

>Answer seriously, what would you do to avoid this?
anything

Attached: violence.png (1543x719, 377K)

Get the Hispanics to fight each other

You think hispanics that can pass off as Italians are happy that their image is being ruined by mestizo mexicans?

Have em fight each other and end "Hispanic" unity and pride.

Spread the word that it's not a race have them fight each other

Breed with hispanics to BLEACH them

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!

Or cut social benefits for 10 years and wait it out.

I'm sure the Senate will never approve the funds for the wall.
sorry kiddo

This.

Cut ALL government programs that don’t involve wall building.

>long passed the point of no return
>a future that is generations away
Fuck off with your blackpilled bullshit, if you're white have white children, and vote for leaders who will deport illegals and repeal naturalization. It's literally that fucking easy you moron.

Abortion and the negro's own self-destruction keeps them in check.

We need to introduce free abortion to Africa

Those percentages strike me as heavily underestimated. You're probably looking at a 30% white country by 2060.

what do they count as other? 56ers?

Start contacting my reps about no shit carpet bombing mexico, honduras, and el salvador with nukes.

Every square inch.

Attached: SavageMeme3.png (831x1286, 177K)

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

BMI with mandatory birth control injections to receive the check.

2060?!?

We’re at like 30% RIGHT NOW

Based Beaverposter

>voting will help

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

>family

Sure, life is a piss in the wind, why not?

They most likely neglect the massive illegal Mexican population.

It's probably 50 percent Euro now.

Attached: SavageMeme.png (1080x1107, 1.7M)

>Kike

Seeing that the population of Africa and especially the Muslim population are growing demographically, would this be a good time to learn Arabic or French (a language widely spoken in Africa)?

Build a wall, one year of paper checks at every corner, mass deportations. Tax breaks for white children.

>if you're white have white children, and vote for leaders who will deport illegals and repeal naturalization.
You haven't given much serious thought to this. Most of the white population would have to get behind this, which would entail many of them completely changing everything about their current way of life and their opinions. Good luck getting enough leaders elected to push through mass deportation. We can't even stop illegal immigration with Trump, both houses, and the Supreme Court. It's possible to fix it, but it will take a revolution, a race war, or a civil war.

The QUOTE from the bible at the end. BASED.

Get rid of and keep out jumping beans. That chart is highly deceptive. Instead of the green line of illegal spics eating into black and white, it should be soaring upward, indicating the rise in population of illegals since '65.

Possible. I often am the minority where I am. But if you factor in states that are still heavily white (Montana, Dakotas, etc.), I think we probably still scrape above 50% currently. But it's damn close.

you asked what would I do to seriously avoid this.

If you meant to ask, what could pass through congress that will do something about it. Well, we'll just have to see, Donald is our last hope on that front.

trump would have to press the democrats with something "dirty" or make a barter (DACA for the wall), the problem is the time, I think everything will be defined if trump wins in 2020

but the wall only solves what those who want to enter, and those who are already inside?

We don't have 60 in both houses yet, but it's likely and the supreme court is also going conservative. If we are still getting flooded after that, then we have a problem.

What would they do to make more white children born?

That's a trickier question, the MS13 raids should do the trick. My hope isn't even necessarily that the wall will keep people out, but rather keep money and guns in like the great wall of china.

If we had the money and goods flow even like 30% more locked down than it is now that should get rid of much of the illegitimate immigration.

We still have to deal with unpaid medical bills(from sick and elderly people illegally immigrating for that purpose), untaxed children using the school system and whatnot, but these will all be mitigated perhaps down to a survivable level.

I don't think it should be impossible for mexicans or latin americans to come here and start a new life. I just think we should try to get the number down to like 50-100k per year, not 1-1.5 million.

It's not like mexico benefits from such a large amount of our wealth going directly into cartel pockets, simply because we like getting fucked up.(and that's never going to change!) If we controlled that money flow Mexico might not be a bad country, it might be them having to worry about all the damn gringos illegally migrating.

you don't

Our slowed population growth isn't something that's a given in today's society. It actually takes alot of active hard work. We push birth control immediately after girls stop bleeding and we talk about teen and early 20's pregnancy like its a death sentence. The idea of mom and dad helping(now grandma and grandpa) is extremely frowned upon in the US, meaning if you're going to a university to one day make a bunch of money you'll have to raise a child with a scary amount of debt and potentially making very little money OR you have to go directly into labor, which is a jacked up market for a number of reasons including immigration and trade.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a white America, but I think of us a back up save while Europeans are the main population to protect

We need to get more traps addicted to brown /black cock. If the nignogs and Mexicans can fuck traps all the want they wont breed.

Getting rid of welfare would go a long way to stopping this.

prision pop will explode

>Hispanics
Literally 50% of which are "White Hispanics".

Do you really think they're coming here just for welfare? Have you never seen a shithole country before?

No such thing as a "white hispanic". If you have brown eyes and dark hair, you are not white

So why are we obligated to let them in?

You can't, too late.

Even right wing and civicuck don't care about white people, as long as they have their civic nationalism, multicultural paradise.

Even in Europe, the only thing we can do it's to limit the damage, we will not be able to reverse our country into white ethnostate.

Unless there is a vioent civil war.

Attached: 1513214183187.jpg (1017x1600, 710K)

Keep complaining about the 12-13% and ignore the ever-increasing 31-45%.

Studying europe, they actually come for welfare. If you don't give them right, they go somewhere else, or don't come at all.

Nothing oblige you to let them in. This is why Japan, despite being a rich country, is not a popular immigration country.

It's no coincidence that ice has a ton of beans in their ranks.

Cleansing America from the human garbage that has accumulated over the years

Did I say that?

If they were coming here for welfare they wouldn't be building shit and taking all the grunt jobs. That shit you're getting in Europe is what the we in America call niggers.

the government gives brown people money for having kids exactly for this reason.

Hispanics are white

b...based Red-Skull???

Attached: pepeisshock.png (600x567, 262K)

They come for the benefit BEHIND the grunt job. In France too nignog and sandnigga take shiity jobs, and then, get to get their family members and a nice paycheck.

Attached: 1520060871730.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Let us in, we're white too!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: hahaha.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

This is a map of population loss of whites under the age of 20 across the USA.

Oddly enough, other than North Dakota, which is going through an oil boom, the places where the number of under-20 whites are growing are in Portland, San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, the DC area, Raleigh/Durham, Atlanta etc.

Rural white America is aging and dying off. Everywhere (except North Dakota, Utah and Alaska).

Attached: white-loss-in-population-under-age-20.jpg (2000x1481, 2.18M)

Tell that to this guy

Attached: 977223CF-D911-4FA8-B5AF-6FCC8100EE95.jpg (440x640, 50K)

Read your own words. You sound like a cuckold.

Clap and cheer it on! Rest in piss.

S

>Did I say that?

Well then why even bring it up?

well try to make each jew and protaliratnt go back to there own place where they came from not trying to sound mean but what else could you really possibly say or think......

It would be okay if all white Americans incrementally came back to Europe, in such a way so that we can culturally overpower and destroy all essences of America that return.
America fundamentally is evil and it's good that it's going to be destroyed, but if you wish to come back home and renounce your mutt nature (in cultural terms), then you can come back.

op here.
What I would do would be to improve the economy and security of Mexico by ending the cartels and corruption among other things. If Mexico becomes a developed country, people will not cross into the US and some Mexicans in Mexico will return to Mexico. also the Central Americans and South Americans will come to Mexico instead of going to USA

Attached: IMG_20180708_000109.jpg (1536x1162, 126K)

(((other)))

Too little, too late

American government will cease to exist soon

All the white boomers who occupy it will die off soon as well and we will be left with a brown communist "revolution"

Nothing short of full blown Hitler could fix this

Careful, make sure you make every single American take a DNA test to prove 100% (no exceptions) European ancestry. A surprising number of American “”””whites”””” are 1/4 Jew or 1/8 nigger or what have you.

if its brown, deport it now.

Attached: DhVuF15WkAEt6mL.jpg (1073x1200, 130K)

No we're not, Paul Joseph Watson.

>visiting Pittsburgh
>Been in like 10 different neighborhoods that were all easily 80%+ white

Why the fuck do these people that live in 2 million dollar homes and have BMWs have signs saying "everyone is welcome" in English, Spanish, and Arabic? I have seen like 2 Mexicans and 3 Muslims out of thousands of people. How do we stop this bullshit?

1) BUILD THAT WALL
2) MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION AT HALF THE CURRENT RATE

I guarantee this will keep us a majority until 2100. Basically Trump (or really Stephen Miller) already have the solution, don't let blackpill-shills convince you to vote democrat for the acceleration meme.