ITT: Bible Redpills that Jow Forums refuses to swallow

I'll start...

Attached: john.jpg (1136x496, 95K)

Attached: 0987879346927634789234.jpg (1000x690, 164K)

explain that redpill to me

100% jewish dogma

Nothing else comes to mind except for this..

Attached: image.jpg (1000x750, 185K)

Stop obsessing over earthly pleasures and instead do the will of God, whatever that means.

Don't long for worldly temporal things but long for God

Don't vote if you're republican.

And should we let the world be dominated by those that seek to rise to control it? Will not our enemies destroy us if, in our rejection of materialism, they seize the material necessary to smash and scatter us to the winds?

lol

When i became a christian i tried really hard for years to do the will of God and it all failed. I eventually got sick of how miserable it made me so i started living for myself again. I believe in God and i try my best but i find it harder and harder to take everything written in the bible literately.

"do not love"

sounds pretty jewish to me

Attached: me-a-slave-ephesians-659-12-638.jpg (638x479, 73K)

I bought my first bible off amazon last night. Gonna be here tomorrow. I'll report back once Im done reading it.

Now do the number of times Jesus spoke about the law (referring to the commandments and leviticus)

When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

Attached: WatchtowerSatan.jpg (1936x2592, 632K)

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

Attached: JWBabylonScarletBeast.jpg (720x632, 117K)

The Truth.

The world doesn't belong to you and I. The devil is the true ruler of the world.There is nothing you or anyone on earth can do to fix anything.

Attached: 181834_157091264483579_2116208239_n.jpg (676x879, 108K)

Have fun in Hell sinner.

This. All Abrahamic religions are inherently self-destructive exercises in denial of the natural human condition due to being the product of neurotic Jewish thinking.

1)Jesus recognized fornication as any sex or sexual desire outside of marriage.

>(Matthew 5:32) However, I say to YOU that everyone divorcing his wife, except on account of fornication, makes her a subject for adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

>(Matthew 5:27, 28) “YOU heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’ 28But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

2)Jesus recognized and acknowledged the original system of sex.

>(Mark 10:6) However, from [the] beginning of creation ‘He made them male and female.

>(Matthew 19:4) In reply he said: “Did YOU not read that he who created them from [the] beginning made them male and female

3)Jesus recognized and acknowledged Sodom and Gamorrah as a HISTORICAL EVENT where his father destroyed those cities for homosexuality. Jesus was there the whole time next to his father when this happened. In fact, it is implied he was one of the angels who brought down sulphur and fire to the cities on behalf of God.

>(Matthew 10:15) Truly I say to YOU, It will be more endurable for the land of Sodom and Go·morrah on Judgment Day than for that city.

It's pretty obvious Jesus did indirectly condemn homosexuality.

Attached: watchtowerJesus.jpg (690x873, 114K)

I look at this and I know it's true... but I still have property, an electric bill... the Amish have it right.

"When he speaks a lie, he speaks his own, for he is a liar and the father of them."

It's amazing to me how many times we've seen this lately, some one lying but really talking about their own lies.

Attached: 1526138228981.jpg (700x672, 50K)

Friendly tip:

If you are looking to go find God & seek him out at church, but end up becoming unhappy or confused, then you may have only found a (((church)))

God can be found in anything because he is everything. Dont fall for the church meme, because these days half or more are compromised & engineered to demoralised you.

Find God in the woods, in meditating, in yourself. If you can find him in these things & you still want to go to church He will make it happen

Good advice user.

>The world doesn't belong to you and I. The devil is the true ruler of the world.
And if I wished for God to be the true ruler of the world, would I not seek to acquire power in order to most effectively function as his instrument? A Godly king who rules with virtue must climb the ladder of power as well, and humanity is better off for it, no?

Thank you! I just want my homies to find what they are looking for without any ulterior motives

>love nothing in this world and let the elite do whatever they want while hoping I'll care enough to do something for you

Sound like the 'do nothing' Abrahamic faiths to me. Bend over and let the elites do whatever they want and shut up. God put them there for a reason slave!

If it was an issue he would've explicitly said so, clearly the current moral turmoil is either in God's will or out of God's control.

Number of times Jesus spoke about the sin of bestiality: Zero
By that logic I guess it's okay to have sex with animals

Attached: Fotor_153093042259856.jpg (765x1000, 167K)

>And if I wished for God to be the true ruler of the world, would I not seek to acquire power in order to most effectively function as his instrument?

(Romans 12:17-19) ... “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.”

>A Godly king who rules with virtue must climb the ladder of power as well, and humanity is better off for it, no?

God already installed a King who will do just that.

(Matthew 28:18) And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.

(Daniel 7:14) And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.

Pic related

Attached: JesusSceptorThrone.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>When i became a christian i tried really hard for years to do the will of God and it all failed. I eventually got sick of how miserable it made me so i started living for myself again.
Really? My experience was the opposite. I made better decisions, wound up getting married, became less anxious, gained reliable trustworthy friends, etc. Perhaps you received bad advice (via "interpretations") from pastors or other people? Some people just reiterate advice they hear from the world around them, especially if it sounds lovey-dovey or something.

>If it was an issue he would've explicitly said so,

AT the time, he was only preaching the Jews. They knew the Laws, Psalms and Prophets. They knew the Chronicles and Kings of the time. They knew of the history of the Kings who had male prostitutes in the land and temples. - 1Ki 14:23,24; 15:12; 22:46.

Jesus didn't have to give the Jews a history lesson of their own history nor a lecture on the Commandments. As I mentioned here, it wasn't necessary for Jesus to relecture the Jews on the Commandments nor the history of Israel. He reemphasized the original commandments about fornication and the original system of sex. But the best reference of all Jesus made was him stating Sodom and Gomorrah as HISTORICAL EVENTS. As you know Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed SPECIFICALLY for homosexuality AND as an example to future peoples of God's opinion of it.

>(2 Peter 2:6) and by reducing the cities Sodom and Go·morrah to ashes he condemned them, setting a pattern for ungodly persons of things to come;

>(Jude 7) So too Sodom and Go·morrah and the cities about them, after they in the same manner as the foregoing ones had committed fornication excessively and gone out after flesh for unnatural use, are placed before [us] as a [warning] example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire.

God gave us his OPINION on homosexuality before he gave the actual laws AGAINST IT 500 years before the Mosaic Law. The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was the equivalent of a nuclear holocaust.

Attached: cavallo_bianco.jpg (1066x1570, 324K)

If you love it you deserve it.

>take everything written in the bible literately.

Like what?

Attached: cavallo_guerra.jpg (500x779, 58K)

you can't win at life cause at some point you'll drop dead so if you disregard life itself and let everyone around you dominate you, somehow you are going to make it to heaven. anyone who aligns himself with this sort of nonsense deserves to get fucked over.

>Dont fall for the church meme, because these days half or more are compromised & engineered to demoralised you.
It's true that many churches have been compromised, and consist of few people who truly believe in God and wish to obey him. But when you find a good one, the difference is night and day. Having godly anti-sin men around you is priceless. It helps build confidence, hear other ideas on how to make one's life better, and gets you on the same page as God. Without church, one unfortunately tends to stagnate and become indistinguishable from the outside world.

>Number of times Jesus spoke about the sin of using tobacco: Zero
>By that logic I guess it's okay to have light one up right there in church

>There is nothing you or anyone on earth can do to fix anything.
What if I trade my soul to satan in exchange for a destruction of his synogogue

you can't trade your soul to the devil. the moment you turn to the devil you have denied god and damned your soul to hell. the devil will have your soul and needn't provide you with anything in return. he is known as the deceiver for a reason.

old testament reveals the jew
>marry cousin/sister
>extort their host
>play the victim

thank you for your shekels

A bit late on the reply, but is there a bible you recommend for a first time reader?

It was $3.98 with free shipping on amazon. Whatever. The kike can have my 4 sheckles.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Well hes not making me an offer that's what I'm looking for so I'm going with god

>btfoing hedonism somehow redpills the "christcuck"
Truly inspiring shitpost, memeflag.

I see you too walk in wisdom.

The bible is fiction.

You are no bridge to the Overman!

Non-STEM detected

I don't understand. Why would God want us to become as meek and passive as possible? From what I've seen, it causes just as much pain as having enemies. Why would God not want us to become as abundant as possible? Obviously you don't need to become a billionaire. But surely it's healthy to have one foot in reality and one foot in spirituality?

Mathew, 16;29

This is my major hesitation when it comes to belief in God. Poverty is not noble nor is it good and it creates more problems than it prevents.

Jesus knows what's up

>Poverty is not noble
kek
yes it is 100% superior to sleeping with wealth. IE staying awake with fear and anxiety

>Jewish Fairy Tales 2nd Edition
>Redpill
Sage

Being poor is fucking shit dude, and I'm not even that poor. Wealth also doesn't mean you need to be filthy rich, just comfortably wealthy.

that's because you're a wretched fool and a sinner.

Do you really think that it's natural to go through life feeling like complete shit all the time so that you can claim that you aren't a "bad person"? You do realize that human behavior is dictated by many environmental factors that include wealth and status? You are hurting yourself if you make yourself poor on purpose.

you feel like shit because you are shit. It's that simple.

The sodom and Gomorrah part always gives me chills. Like, how fucked up do you have to be to invite that kind of scotch earth policy from god. Looking at what’s goin on today, I swear we’re due.

>health doesn't matter goyim
>joy doesn't matter goyim
>if you can't be happy feeling like shit then it's your fault goyim

uhhhh

How childish. It's not deceit on the part of the devil at all. It has always been truth, and the offer of knowledge that your evil, restrictive God has wanted to keep from mankind. It is why Satan offers the knowledge of good and evil to Eve in the garden and God forbade it's consumption. Your idiot God either doesn't have the Omniscience to know everything and thus know Satan will convince Eve to eat of the Apple and then convince Adam, or is evil and knew, but didn't care.

Either way it's shit story telling. The entire idea of a good God and Evil Devil is based upon a selfish and self-righteous idea of cosmic justice being doled out to the most deserving. It's childish to assume just because you feel bad emotions that someone performed an action you deem bad, instinctual or otherwise, that there simply *must* be some sort of justice that punishes that person for that horrible deed you felt so bad about! Surely because its a deed many, many others likely also feel gut wrenchingly horrible about it's justified that this person be punished for all eternity by a cosmic judge, right? Well yes, in your mind. In your sick, twisted, selfish sense of self-righteous, sadistic mind. Basically, you feel so bad something horrible like death, or rape or theft or murder happens, that you invent a way for the person in your head to be punished, REGARDLESS of them actually ever being punished, because in your mind, you're convinced such an evil deed has an all-knowing and all-powerful judge who will surely side with your emotional reaction about how horrible his deed or deeds were, and punish him accordingly, of course. And that puts your mind at ease and you can forget and move on. It's a self defense mechanism for your mind. It's a coping mechanism.

You're a fool and a coward.

Welcome to purgatory. Train your soul to overcome the concept of adversary, learn to avoid being enslaved by sin or your own thoughts and sensations in the physical, seek refuge beyond the walls of this world under God's wing. Do this and you will have passed the exam, so you will be given the spark of eternal creation.

How accurate is this?

>don't battle against evil because God'll fix everything after the good guys lose and literally all die on Earth, because fuck Earth

> do nothing
> loving nothing
> want nothing
> roll over an go extinct
> but before you go suck and lick on nigger feet, you slave ass goy

Nice religion you got there cucks.

Kek, you've nailed the subtext of this kike OP. Sage.

More like Earth is a prison realm. And we have been naughty. So don't partake in this world's bullshit. The punishment for the wicked comes from the wicked themselves and the world they make.

I'll say it plainly. A man with a full bank account will not sleep soundly. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You are correct. Still, the right mindset could save you.
I ain't even Christian, just trying to understand.

Purgatory is a roman catholic concept, is it not? Catholicism is confirmed to be completely false and is solely used to control and brain wash people. If god exists, Catholics are not his true followers.

You cucks and your imaginary friends.

You guys should care about the advancement of humans since that is what the pattern of life shows us. Survive, Adapt, Reproduce

If you guys want to worship something, worship the giant battery in the sky that makes everything we know possible. Worship the flow of reality as it swims through the void of space.

You guys really waste your mind and time focusing on a G-D.

the right mindset is heaven, and access to it depends on how you are judged.
'what is bound on earth will be bound in heaven; what is loosed on earth will be loosed in heaven'.

other redpills:
resurrection is akin to reincarnation. Elijah is John the Baptist. When a head of wheat dies and falls, it bears many fruits. Jesus died and rose. I say Jesus lives and he's everywhere

Dunno, but the concept of Sin as an enslavement device is very real. Jesus feels like the Una bomb guy before tech happened, and he addresses vice. As a /phi/ topic it is interesting. Humans get addicted to shit all the time.

You're right about this being a prison realm, but wrong about why. Nothing to do with punishment. We're being fed off of like cattle or batteries.

Basically, all beings in existence are omniscient, omnipotent energy beings formed from the void of energy that is creation. A countless number, all foresaw construction of a reality, existence, separate from the plate they were born from. One to experience newly, freshly. One with handicaps and laws, rules and boundaries. One with ignorance. They wanted to create a plane in which they could exist within as powerless, knowledgeless, limited, fragile beings, for the experience of it all.

Of course not all of these countless godlike beings we all are, are benevolent. Some, instead of going inside of the new reality to experience it as a mortal, decided to use their omnipotence and omniscience to manipulate the new reality from outside, only able to interact on fundamental and meta-physical levels. Eventually they realized they could trap their siblings inside the reality, and drain their energy, feeding off of it to grow larger. Infinity cannot be destroyed, which we all are, but infinities can be larger than others. And this translates literally into powerscales. If you're a small infinity, you're a punchingbag for larger ones. You're a battery, you're cattle. Yes you're immortal, yes you're all powerful and infinite, but your infinity is being taken and given to another infinity. It's gotten so good, they've tricked you into actually giving your own will over to deities they invented and pretend to be. You don't even realize your will, energy, power and love are being willfully drained out of you by an extra-dimensional being of infinite power you've being brainwashed into calling 'God'. Reality is, you're as much 'God' as he is, only hes outside of this bubble or 'prison realm' that those outside have turned this initial, basically theme park, into, and has access to his godlike power and you're here n dont

This person is trying to run a Jewish psy-op. It’s said in the Bible to be in the world but it of it. That means you are a functioning member or society and you can seek for power, but do not become overly attached to it and do not seek that power for selfish ends. If you’re working from a frame of reference of seeking election, say, to do Gods will or to protect Christianity in America, as Trump has obviously done and is doing, this is fine.

Or maybe you start a business to help people with your product. You end up with a shit ton of money from this business but it’s also truly helped people. You now have a lot of influence and power with all that money. Don’t be too attached to the money and use that power for Good.

This person is >implying we just sit on our hands and do nothing. That reeks to me of Jewish subversion.

What are the bases of that trial? I'm interested in this, going back to the original state of mind.

You sound like a child

you foirget that pol is controlled by jews (mods) - of course they refuse. and then there's the shills, the jidf, the fags... we are a minority here mah boi but it doesn't matter, just as you pointed out. only the worthy will be saved. that's all that matters, so let's collect more.

Pitiful response from a weak mind.

the judgement of heaven?

many parables of jesus deal with heaven. also
'our God is the God of the living, not the dead'

'Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found, and hid. In his joy, he goes and sells all that he has, and buys that field.'

that and Parable of the Wedding Feast will shed light on the issue of Heaven.

>Judge not lest ye be judged
>Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
we are the ones who control who gets into heaven.

>Pitiful response
>Literally begins his post calling someone childish

imagine a jew. so neurotic in his quest to decieve. who makes him this way?

we do. the righteous judges. this is why the neurotic jew does not sleep well. this is why the jew lives in hell and will eventually die.

Life on earth is purgatory.

This makes sense. The "being" I consider a one true deity is that infinity which includes me and every other infinity. But I also think these greater infinities cannot be defeated by lesser ones. Claiming to be a master of your own will still gets you the same result. Unless we have something they don't have. I found that many of these deities have very specific states of consciousness. Some of them perhaps more enhanced. Some of them simpler than our own.

Live in the moment, in spirit, and in love.
Then you will find heaven.
Walk in light as Jesus has glorified.

Only Satan deals in blackpills my friend.
The truth can set all of us free, so you have to work to spread it.

Because imagining that people you dont like get tortured in hell for eternity just because you had bad fee fees is childish, my friend.

Rubbish goes in, rubbish comes out. And that eternal truth determines both your physical and mental well-being.

>bible
>redpill
Kek

Attached: 1530169168636.png (1181x917, 1.05M)

This is exactly why I despise the abrahamic religions.

>comfortably wealthy

Being comfortable is a sweet, short lie. You ultimately feel the best when you work your ass off doing something that gives you meaning, and that's what you should strive for. getting wealthy from it is irrelevant.

I don't know if you know this, but many retirees fall into depression and suicide because they feel that they've lost all purpose. This is despite being wealthy enough to retire and be comfortable all day long.

Why won't god just end the suffering I have had all my life, massive medical problems, brought up with no food/heat etc, dad on drugs.
I didn't exactly do a load of things wrong when is was 4. Why wouldn't he just use all that infinite power to just lessen the pain a bit?

How can you be a JW and be online? I thought your church banned the internet.

>Hello Satan!

practice asceticism