TRUMP ABOUT TO BLOW SUPREME COURT PICK!!!

Betting odds now have Kethledge over both Kavanuagh and Barret as Trump's most likely SC nominee.

Why is this an issue? Ann Coulter recently dug up some hidden prior rulings made by Kethledge and it turns out he is incredibly soft on immigration issues and has protected illegal immigrant felons in the past in prior decisions. Trump might as well pick Merrick Garland if he chooses this guy:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/07/mitch-mcconnell-pushing-ray-kethledge-for-supreme-court-to-appeal-to-establishment-republicans-not-conservatives/

Trump is about to fuck up this slim chance to tilt the supreme court into the favor of the conservatives, how do we prevent him from blowing it? Right now things arent looking so good

Betting odds:
predictit.org/Market/3232/Who-will-be-Trump's-next-Supreme-Court-nominee

Attached: rtx1gzco.jpg (854x570, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/4/17/17248094/neil-gorsuch-immigration-trump-supreme-court
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/07/mitch-mcconnell-pushing-ray-kethledge-for-supreme-court-to-appeal-to-establishment-republicans-not-conservatives/
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1015619532117901312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well and the woman.. Whats her nane... Is a devout Catholic. Now while that appeals to me as a Catholic also, I know damn well how mainstream Catholics are on immigration and refugees.

Trump ain't picking shit. He doesn't know any of these people. Someone else is picking for him.

Scalia was a catholic and a fine Justice, but Barret has two niglet children which makes me skeptical of her. I think Kavanuagh is Trump's best option and he was in the lead over the other two until this evening

>meme flag
Regardless of who chooses the nominee (hint it's the fucking president who ultimately nominates them, you dont have to shift the blame on someone else every time Trump fucks up) Kethledge is a terrible choice

Gorsuch has already proven to be weak on illegal immigration too, Trump is secretly fuckig us over

Did not know about the niglets and I agree on Scalia. Wish we had more like him.

Two adopted children from Haiti. Motherfuck. Fucking race traitor.
Shame she is kinda pretty.

>betting odds
why do you act like this means anything? "smart" money is less accurate than polls

>Catholic
>niglets
>race traitor

No surprise here, """true""" Christianity at work... Fool

I made a good amount of money going against (((betting odds))) during the election.

Oh suck a dick.

Trump must appoint Bill Pryor.

Attached: William_H._Pryor_Jr..jpg (2000x2916, 586K)

It's an indicator and it's a very worrying one considering this will be a critically important decision for decades to come. You can ignore it but in two days reality will become reality and you wont have time to complain anymore about who he will pick

He picks wrong, we help the Dems torpedo nomination

yep

.......Lets wait and see because odds are unless your name is ted cruz or rand paul your opinion is worth shit to trump on this issue.

GOD DAMMIT DON WILLIT IS FUCKIN PERFECT WHY IS HE FUCKING THIS UP REEEEEE

so who would you fags like him to pick??

Its a predictor that can be skewed with small amounts of money relative to publicity.

>Trump is about to fuck up
You know how many times I've heard that over the past 3 years? And you know how many times he's actually fucked up?

Once. With the omnibus bill. That was it.

He'll pick who he picks

>once
Try again

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/4/17/17248094/neil-gorsuch-immigration-trump-supreme-court

Protip: Trump is a showman. The top 3 were deliberately leaked to throw people off. The real SCOTUS pick will be someone we weren't expecting. The people will be surprised, and the Dems will have wasted a bunch of time attacking and digging up dirt on people that weren't ever going to be picked.

Any of those names on the nomination list are very impressive and would probably be good picks for Supreme Court.

However, the lefties and Dems will protest and whine anyway.

Attached: Chewie.jpg (768x993, 143K)

Gorsuch didn't vote that way because of immigration views, he voted that way because of the vague language. Constitutionalist libertarians are retarded, what a surprise.

Kethledge would crack the Ivy League law school clique. That would drain the swamp faster than anything

Off his list, I'm really pulling to Mike Lee, he is /ourguy/. Off the list I would really like Trey Gowdy or Cruz.

>"smart" money is less accurate than polls
This isn't a situation where polling people would make sense, since it's solely up to Trump.

It doesn't matter why Gorsuch is weak on immigration. It only matters that he is, and mistakes like that should be avoided whenever possible. Oh he's "principled" so that's why he's furthering white genocide? It really doesn't matter why, does it?

In no way is Mike Lee /ourguy/ he denounced whites trying to exercise their 1st amendment CONSTITUTIONAL rights at Charlottesville. He does not have your back.

>Barret
plz

Attached: 1523116917111.jpg (396x385, 27K)

You gotta look into it a little more and ask yourself why Never Trumpers are so united in their support for Kethledge and are out there attacking people who actually voted for Trump on this.

Kethledge will be a huge mistake and sellout by Trump.

Barrett adopted two haitian kids. She is importing Africans and also has less than 1 year of actual judicial experience. I think it's highly likely she will become another Kennedy / Roberts type who falls for bad "compassion" arguments over time.

no catholics mr.trump!

>adopted two haitian kids.
this part is indeed concerning

Attached: 1530899033417.png (657x527, 55K)

Kethledge just dropped from $0.44 to $0.43

I would buy Kavanagh ($0.27) and sell Kethledge at this point.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/07/mitch-mcconnell-pushing-ray-kethledge-for-supreme-court-to-appeal-to-establishment-republicans-not-conservatives/
That's not what the article says, it says Mitch McConnell is Pushing Ray Kethledge on Trump. Given the shitty picture you're using and this flame bait I'm guessing you're a massive nigger. Trump will pic someone that kisses his ass and agrees with him 99%

But Q predicted that Trey Gowdy was not the pick.

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell

Which one hates the federal reserve the most?

I too am guilty of this heinous sin. Let’s both grow out of it, okay user?

or maybe all judges are weak on immigration because your fucking law are shit on immigration.

Pass the border > give birth in the us > congratulation your baby is american!

I'm thinking all of this is redirection and sowing confusion and Trump will pick nobody from "the list"

Indeed

Attached: amy barrett adopted haitian daughter.png (1118x681, 433K)

Our laws are shit, but still there are lots of situations subject to the judge's interpretation and Kethledge has failed that test.

The biggest defender of Ray Kethledge on Twitter right now is a Never Trump lawyer named Orin Kerr. Pic related is an op-ed he wrote for the Washington Post in 2016, in its entirety.

Attached: orin kerr.png (1052x299, 54K)

Attached: kerr twitter.png (384x631, 161K)

"Amnesty" Ray Kethledge just jumped $0.02 to $0.45

"Based" Kavanagh just rose $0.02 also, to $0.29.

Attached: predictit.png (535x434, 107K)

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1015619532117901312

Attached: coulter kavanagh.png (740x560, 87K)

If you people haven't noticed, a trend in recent history has been prediction markets failing. 2016 election, brexit, etc etc. These markets function within a current paradigm where most of the rules are known and the players in the market can reasonably calculate odds with information reliable at least to a certain threshold. The west is going through a paradigm shift and the prediction markets are failing as a result. Maybe they'll never catch up and will continue to be about as reliable as they are now into the foreseeable future, the media exists mainly to create a false narrative to preserve the previous paradigm after all.

She will drive religious voters to the polls once they see her hit for religious belief in confirmation...its 4d chess...red wave incoming

Attached: 2c4.png (600x809, 645K)

catholics rival evangelicals for the worst christian demographic in the US, the edge goes to evangelicals for their unconditional support for israel but all catholics are mostly spics or virtue signalers for the pope

Attached: 1526411433300.gif (885x808, 136K)

isn't it kinda torpedoed because the neocons are too scared to vote on it?

>What is an autistic originalist for 400, Alex

No one cares Neocon.

yea that is an atrocious one, not gonna lie. at least it isn't an amendment...oh wait

breitbart boomers are losing their minds, literally do they understand how meaningless the supreme court will be when Trump proclaims himself God King and ships half the country to Mexico.

Attached: 1507990589244.png (480x635, 358K)