>PressSec Sarah on F&F 7/3/18
youtu.be/-CEVTZbdnFw
>PressSec Sarah outside WH 7/3/18
c-span.org/video/?447915-1/
>WHVideo: Pres Trump Welcomes Netherlands PM 7/3/18
youtu.be/bSyuekXubLA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: latenightptg.jpg (1200x1070, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-07/conservatives-push-back-against-scotus-frontrunner-brett-kavanaugh
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/06/scotus-frontrunner-raymond-kethledge-immigration-rulings/
nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/
cnn.com/2018/07/06/politics/paul-manafort-trial-public/index.html
thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/395906-mueller-alleges-that-bank-executive-helped-manafort-obtain-loans
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/4/17/17248094/neil-gorsuch-immigration-trump-supreme-court
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

AWOO!

Attached: hamburger awoo.png (895x948, 1.1M)

Its tomboy hours again huh?

Attached: umareru2.jpg (890x1266, 221K)

>The Constitutional Self-Evident Right To Life begins at the moment of conception
>direct abortion is inherently evil
>direct abortion is homicide
>Life begins at conception
>unique human dna at the moment of conception

Attached: Don't Tread On Me.jpg (736x528, 18K)

>SCOTUS PICK

>Conservatives Push Back Against Kavanaugh

Conservatives take issue with Kavanaugh’s decisions on ObamaCare and abortion-related cases.

In a 2011 opinion, he suggested that the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate could be made a “tax,” providing a “roadmap” to a 2012 Supreme Court ruling that Republicans believe saved the 2010 healthcare law.

Kavanaugh's ruling on "Garza v. Hargan" - better known as the "teen-immigration abortion case"

His opinion dissenting from the court's ultimate decision to permit the abortion was not "as constitutionally principled" as another conservative judge who considered the issue.

"He came straight out of the Ivy League to Washington, was never outside the beltway and went to the Bush White House."

zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-07/conservatives-push-back-against-scotus-frontrunner-brett-kavanaugh

Attached: Kavanaugh.jpg (890x424, 36K)

Was I the only one who saw that glowing post last bread?

>SCOTUS PICK

>Kethledge Has A Record That Shows Weakness On Immigration

Kethledge has consistently demonstrated interpretations of immigration law at odds with the conservative wing of the Supreme Court and, more broadly, the notion that American immigration laws exist for the benefit of Americans.

Kethledge’s opinion in Patel v. USCIS expressly rejected the government’s contention that the sole purpose of those laws is to protect American workers and benefit American businesses that need foreign labor in qualifying circumstances where they cannot find Americans.

Kethledge joined an opinion in Nguyen v. Holder blocking the deportation of a criminal with a green card who, after lying about an earlier drug conviction on his citizenship application, committed grand theft auto. Kethledge signed on to the opinion, holding that his conviction was not an “aggravated felony” mandating deportation. Another judge on the panel, while he agreed that grand theft auto was not a “crime of violence” and therefore not an “aggravated felony” for deportation purposes, rebuked the opinion Kethledge joined for going too far and not focusing on the federal definition of such a crime, which includes those includes those that involve a “‘substantial risk’ that physical force may be used against property.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/06/scotus-frontrunner-raymond-kethledge-immigration-rulings/

Attached: Kethledge.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Have the brockateers gone to sleep yet? last few days has been worse than the campaign almost

Attached: brocketman.png (422x894, 638K)

Genuinely, please stop using the same OP over and over again for no reason. Why? Please stop, there's always something to post about going on or some good OC, there's no reason to do something so boring.

Attached: 1530836446708.jpg (1461x1508, 654K)

I triggered the fuck out of this asiananon
Enjoy your computer and internet....You're welcome mate

AWOOOooooohm

Attached: kagerou awarewolf.jpg (589x628, 95K)

>Machine Learning

Attached: skynetDoesntKnowDick.png (915x625, 32K)

nah it's just the schizo gook. goes on long rants about nothing every day until he gets a vacation

Attached: greenisgood.png (715x675, 519K)

Sooo news sources are avoiding writing articles on this to avoid giving us articles to shove into reddits face it seems

Attached: 01242E5A-D2CC-4DF2-BC07-399799C2073C.png (609x353, 45K)

I agree. I like the 2nd post of these threads to be a surprise and not from OP.

Does this go in my wolfgirl folder... or my monstergirl folder?

Attached: 1517970948212.jpg (861x927, 128K)

see

IDK... I got some weird bumps on my dick recently, we could talk about that.

I obviously meant the edition, there's no need whatsoever to keep posting the same OP edition night after night. It's very pointless.

Is /ptg/ full of blind Trump lovers or are you willing to admit when he makes a mistake? Betting odds now have Kethledge as Trump's favorite for the Supreme Court right after his shady background on illegal immigration was revealed

Link to it, we shall see.

Attached: unitetheright.jpg (1200x1200, 1.12M)

you dont say

Yup. Any hint that Mueller will not even charge Trump or recommend the House impeach him will be brutally buried until the official announcement.

nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/
>Is Hillary Clinton secretly planning to run in 2020?
Hilldawgs unite! It's STILL HER TURN!!

Attached: UgHill.jpg (424x430, 32K)

BEEG?

Attached: yuuna.png (1647x887, 1.93M)

Y'all need Jesus

Where is the source on this?

Why would we admit a misake before it has or hasnt happened kid?

I guess Trump really does love fake news after all

cnn.com/2018/07/06/politics/paul-manafort-trial-public/index.html

#WINNING

Why not both? You can't have too many Kagerous.

Attached: kagerou cowtits.jpg (1000x1200, 279K)

>he doesn't save multiple images in every applicable

Attached: smuggator.jpg (1000x1000, 407K)

I’m waiting for an article too but dont expect journalists to want to write on it

>grand theft auto is not a crime of violence
We need more libertarian/classically liberal jurisprudence. Violence should be considered any harm against a person's property. As opposed to victimless crimes.

SOON

Attached: E6326D72-C240-4F3A-A2C8-43FDC120C24D.jpg (410x462, 84K)

Attached: 6FEF404F-9EC5-48FF-B56F-52A2EBC93877.jpg (1827x1918, 1.94M)

Never heard of wired sources. Anything corroborating from other sources?

that's a waste of space, i have to periodically clear unused stuff from my computer since i keep filling up the memory

>saught a role
>didnt get a role
Fail

This is what I mean, instead of being worried about him making an awful pick you jump straight to semantics to defend him and I'm sure if he does pick kethledge and he turns out to be a bust you guys will still defend the choice anyway. If you seriously support Trump you'll have the balls to criticize him and be worried right now that he is about to make a fucking terrible pick for nominee

>Shill post links directly to CNN
I'm not clicking that.

Oh, I see. I agree also that the edition should never be the same as the previous or following thread. But still, I think it is more interesting if we allow the 2nd post to remain open to the most vigilant poster.

Attached: smuggestTrump.jpg (1022x558, 79K)

They are getting desperate becuase trump is going to install a 5-4 conservative Supreme Court that will last a generation.

wired is ben shapiro. probably true but I'm going to countersignal for old times sakes

Attached: 3296345677.gif (777x424, 3.19M)

He cute (male).

Reminds me of an album cover or something.

Attached: AEB2CD7C-63C1-4B94-A01E-73C22326F95D.jpg (375x390, 53K)

> Kevin Macaurthy is VP
> Hillary Clinton is Prez

Has betting literally every been right with Trump?

we can impeach supreme court justices too.

Calling bullshit until I see proofs.

MAGA

Attached: DhRboABX4AAUid0.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

Niggers are unpleasant

i do not do that because inevitably some faggot posts some shill shit as first and then everyone bitches "wow OP why didn't you take first post." see: obamaleaf being here earlier, who would have certainly done it, or one of the political cartoon spammers
i used to feel the same way about leaving it open but y'all bitched too much. it stays taken now

>our legion exceeds average navy seal minimum tolerances
Come on, now.

Attached: doubtfulnip.png (542x775, 769K)

It's in the court documents. Mueller said he had no evidence of russia collusion, but would like to use Manafort's connection to the Trump campaign as part of his prosecution for bank fraud.

Yeah, but I want AWBs ruled unconstitutional and apparently Kethledge is the guy for that so...

will you though? Weakness suffuses you.

Attached: i understand your frustration.jpg (500x500, 73K)

>Trump is guilty of what other people think will happen
These betting this have zero credibility. Why should I care?

Boys will be boys

>i keep filling up the memory
With what?

I mean sure if you want to lose a civil war be my guest.

I’ve doubted Trump before, like with Pence, and was proven wrong, also i’m in no power to chance his pick so why worry myself, anyone he picks will be better than who jeb, bernie, or clinton would have picked, thats what matters.

>Only one justice has been impeached by the House of Representatives (Samuel Chase, March 1804), but he was acquitted in the Senate (March 1805).
lmao

He says they do not plan on introducing evidence about collusion at this time.
They can always amend the charges later when Mueller is finished putting the final touches on the Trump collusion dossier.

Attached: 9C1BC63C-0EBA-4D49-A150-A028DBA4BE44.jpg (807x647, 166K)

CNN decided to weasel phrase it and say “it wont come up” instead

Attached: 459DFD2A-520F-438C-BF5D-007465C3C579.jpg (750x327, 107K)

How white is she

Attached: fish drain.jpg (720x960, 213K)

Then post the court documents that say it.
And then when Gin-sperg kicks the bucket and SCOTUS goes 6-3, the gnashing of teeth will be glorious

>Taking the opinion of degenerate gamblers
Call me when announced

DAS RITE

Attached: 1525224683143.png (945x1228, 972K)

I’ll assume he means hard drive or soild state storage. Why anyone wouldn’t just add more is beyond me.

Pence isn't that great, honestly, except as a candidate. If Pence was President he would cuck for sure.

>We've impeached more Presidents than Justices
Damn. That really is the most Teflon-plated position in our Government. The only oversight is the icy scythe of death.

Enjoy your ban

I'm no expert on semantics, but if it's not coming up at the trial, then it's not really an allegation, is it?

if any kind of digits RBG will die on Halloween 2018

He did have a role in his campaign just not his administration faggot

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/395906-mueller-alleges-that-bank-executive-helped-manafort-obtain-loans
Here’s another one faggot, looks like daddy trump loves fake news

That's a road with one destination

Attached: 1530522103520.jpg (540x452, 32K)

Attached: DhjaneOUYAEmAt0.jpg (1024x682, 95K)

Attached: off by 1.gif (400x226, 1.65M)

Attached: DhjanjhUEAAxk1L.jpg (1024x682, 118K)

yes, and also external drives for memory keep breaking for me (as do my computers)
i do lots of intensive stuff with them, way more than a laptop is supposed to handle

Attached: DhjaneOVQAEpNRG.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

No, I know. But my laptop's like 5 years old. I have thousands of images, gifs and webms in my shitposting folders, and my memory usage is like 30%.

>The Joke
>Liberals head
God damn I love our Comedian in Chief

You should care because Trump has already nominated one candidate (Gorsuch) who turned out to be weak on illegal immigration

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/4/17/17248094/neil-gorsuch-immigration-trump-supreme-court

With Kethledge likely following suite you better brush up on your spanish

Attached: Dhiq3PzUEAAjgom.jpg (1024x682, 106K)

just get a NAS

We all need to voice our opinions here constantly. Jow Forums works on a trickle up principle. Perhaps Trump himself has never once visited Jow Forums, but the topics discussed here undoubtedly reach him.

Attached: 1000% Smug.png (415x477, 213K)

CIA right on time

Attached: 1529631929273.png (500x375, 320K)

Rather than a hierarchy of folders, you should use a tag system to organize your images and make them easily searchable.
Anyway, Kagerou is a lycanthrope, so even though she normally just has the kemonomimi and tail, I think she still counts as a monster girl. But then again, they say "tag what you see, not what you know," so maybe you should decide on a per-image basis depending on how monstrous she looks.

I'm not clicking on the shill, shareblue, or any other known fake news outlet. Archive that shit if its so important or screenshot.

Tick tock tick tock

Attached: Mueller Time_zps9wmjkcis.jpg (1024x705, 61K)

>i do lots of intensive stuff with them
Sounds hot.

Attached: RYT.png (775x688, 808K)

>Trump isn't a baker
I don't believe that.

>Anarchist
>Talking about using the rule of law
You are a disgrace to your kind

the only fake news is Trump here friends, sorry (((they))) tricked you

It's in two days, you wont have to wait long. Supporters like those in this thread should be the ones getting vocal right beforehand to make sure he does not pick someone weak on immigration like Kethledge

>The Hill is fake news
Boomers will not be spared on the day of the rope.