OH NO NO NO

>Trump before
>There is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea
>North Korea expands nuclear program
>Secretary of Defense denies that NK is denuclearizing
>Trump now
>uh well, it's possible it didn't work out
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, AND THERE WERE RETARDS ON HERE WHO THOUGHT HE SHOULD WIN A NOBEL PRIZE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: nk.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-james-mattis-a8410836.html
youtube.com/watch?v=puvJgEAHbZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just wait

NK is gonna demand Israel disarm as well. I can feel it in my gut.

Stay stronk Jong Un!

Bill Clinton:
>Gives North Korea all the nuclear material they need to make bombs, if they just promise they won't
>Insists NK has no nuclear weapons program when it's blindingly obvious they do.
>BOOM! Wah, they lied to us!
>Blames George W. Bush for their weapons program that was going on long before his presidency.
Donald Trump:
>Lays down the requirements.
>Gives only token concessions that can be reversed.
>Acknowledges reality of Nk's lies.
And there you have it. Even a big fat zero is better than Democrat appeasement and betrayal.

Attached: kim_jong_il_statue01.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Hope this is the timeline.

Attached: 1514553150379.jpg (1406x1708, 823K)

General Mattis did not say that the North Korea peace process has stopped, rather that it is just beginning.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-james-mattis-a8410836.html

>>uh well, it's possible it didn't work out
>>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA,

What kind of asshole WANTS the North Korean Peace Talks to fail?
You would rather millions of people starve, suffer and die than possibly have Trump look good?
You are not a good person. Your cause is not just.

Attached: Chewie.jpg (768x993, 143K)

I'm open to the idea of executing people who openly say that they want the NK peace talks to fail because FUCK DRUMPF.

Sick-minded and vile cunts, the lot of them.

nice link 1 post by this ID

feel free to fucking kill yourself at any moment now you stupid demoralization shill. we're all woke to your tactics you stupid fucks. you've lost 4pol now all you can do is slidepost

S A G E

Same. We should send them somewhere where they can do work and maybe even their children and grandchildren too.

Can confirm. Red flags spotted over my house.

Attached: FBFE0E4F-1F1C-45B7-8932-F356B6DBB77F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

This, Trump would rather shove the peace prize up Kim's ass than make a shitty deal.

NK has stopped it’s middle tests. (Here’s why that’s bad)

*missile (and it’s a bad thing)

isnt there no basis for them to be saying that NK is continuing to expand its nuclear capabilities? also would like to see the source where it shows trump saying "uh well, its possible it didnt work out"

Attached: Have fun on the train.jpg (856x960, 118K)

no we want their nukes gone and inspected to stop WW3 from starting out of there by the elites

>if I prove Bill Clinton was worse than Donald Trump, then maybe that will justify my sycophantic hero worship!
nice try lol
It’s possible that they are both shit

Still historic reversal of anti-us propaganda. This stuff is all just political sideshow. Reunification process begins by EOY. Screenshot this and check'em

Trips determines how many days it takes before North Korea gets Glassed.

>What kind of asshole WANTS the North Korean Peace Talks to fail?

Anti-Trumpers.

Nov 5

>Bill Clinton gives North Korea all the nuclear material they need to make bombs, if they just promise they won't
never happened

>gave a tin pot dictator fuel for his propaganda machine by acknowleding his regime as legitimate

is trump the most retarded '''leader'''' this world has ever seen?

Attached: skynews-donald-trump-kim-jong-un_4334269.jpg (1096x616, 89K)

If I remember correctly the type of prize proposed was "peace", not "denuclearization".
Did anyone actually think Kim is going to just give up on his life insurance?

Apart from being a complete and utter shithole, NK does hold truthful and based opinions on the geopolitical situation, unlike the countries of (((NATO)))

Axis of evil, staring
>mexico, north korea, china, and russia

> implying Un needs fuel for his propaganda machine to maintain control.

No link und 1 post by this id
Fuck this faggot op
Saged

Trump should target China if KJU won't play ball, they are the ones propping up NK. Turn the trade war into a trade holocaust

Attached: MV5BZjZiMGJkMTgtYzUzZi00YTM1LTg3NmEtMGQ1OTUyNDk1MmQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UY317_CR23,0,21 (214x317, 14K)

Yes, North Korea always had bombs

I'm sure that's what the trade war might possibly end up as

>What kind of asshole WANTS the North Korean Peace Talks to fail?

Foreigners, mostly.

Good for you kim. Don't let American zog keep you down

Attached: 1519065454210.jpg (500x584, 166K)

>>There is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea
If Trump and Kim are now bros, it's true. North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat to us.

Checking those sweet swinging digits!
youtube.com/watch?v=puvJgEAHbZg

Attached: 313.gif (303x303, 839K)

I forget, what happens on the fifth of November?