Explain Chinese Ghost Cities

Is this the power of printing your own money?

What fool would purchase such shitty properties?

Attached: chineseghostcities.jpg (960x720, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E
ranker.com/list/chinese-replica-city-facts/kellen-perry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard that these cities are being prepared for the excess population because China got rid of the one child rule.

I think it's just over-expansion because people invested in Chinese construction companies.

China is a weird place.

has anyone ever thought these might just be large camps basically to house certain parts of the population?

There are vids on youtube showing thses being built so cheaply they're falling apart after 3 years. Its like a movie set.

It was/is a way of artificially plumping up their growth rates and GDP.

this,they often build some shit and destroy it immediately,just to bump gdp or laundering money

that dosen't surprise me, china has a lot of good things going for it but I think they don't realize how needed customer protection, building safety, basically all the shit we in the US tried to skimp on that later bit us in the ass with deaths and lawsuits.

bunch of fucking cheats goddamn slants.
we wouldn't do that though, no sir

>basically all the shit we in the US tried to skimp on that later bit us in the ass with deaths and lawsuits.

>let me reflexively crap on my own country for no particular reason

Demoshit detected.

>let me reflexively crap on someone attempting to discourage future mistakes

I worked in Shenzhen for two years.

There are very few mega construction companies that have the licensing and know how to build skyscrapers in decent quality, but generally the building quality is dogshit.

The Chinese are only using the cheapest materials. Copper pipes too expensive? Lets use the plastic ones. Of course there are regulations, but the Chinese are corrupt as fuck. Nobody gives a shit. I have seen them importing shit-tier brick stones from India to stack up 30 story buildings.

Never do business in China, if you do not have the money to pay at least 10 lawyers. They will screw you. Also do not trade Stocks. The quarter reports are all fake. China and 8% grow rate my ass. It's all fake. China is still a 3rd world country.

youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E

It's forward planning
>Global famine is approaching due to grand solar minimum
>resource wars will intensify
>nuclear exchange between major power inevitable
Be China
Build a bunch of empty cities now for all the refugees/survivors to go into
Come out of global nuclear war as super power
Be everyone else
Have no cities
Survivors suffer further losses due to preventable diseases

Why do you think they've build all these cities?
Why do you think they've build exact replicas of Paris, London, Berlin etc? They know that these cities are toast - and they want their own versions for after.

>Of course there are regulations, but the Chinese are corrupt as fuck. Nobody gives a shit.
China kind of seems like a Ancap paradise.

I like that channel. I don't know why China even allows them in the country when they are so critical.

a smart man to rebuild a eco friendly city that has good fundimentals to support a non impoverished living invirement ''TDLR the grass is greener where you water it ''

In addition to all responses:
It is one or the ways to keep population working. Building sector in China is huge. They consume 90% of worlds sand for infrastructure and buildings. Don't have data on number of people involved in but you can say it is enormous.

Wow you instinctively tried to find something to offend you aye? Let me explain it to you then during the Industrial revolution there was a lot of new ideas on how to do business and how the legal responsibilities for blunders and oversights in the pursuit of profit and how to hold people responsible for them. I use the US because I am a US citizen, china is going through the same stage we went through in companies pushing to see how much they can get away with under current standards. Companies aren't inherently evil but they will try to turn larger profits and cut corners if they think they can get away with it.

>Why do you think they've build exact replicas of Paris, London, Berlin etc?
Source on replicas

Chinks can crunch numbers like a computer and sell their dying grandmother to a beggar.
But in other ways Chinks are even dumber than niggers.
I am not exaggerating here.
Niggers have more common sense and better intuition than a chink.

Attached: 8D7B8A31-3319-40D5-A77E-FE1F4A172E61.jpg (711x856, 98K)

It's for post WW3 settlements since no one will waste a nuke on an unused city

Everything is gravy until you run up against the central party. If they don't give a shit, no one else does.

Yeah, all those skyscrapers falling over in the US.
>inb4 some faggot posts 9/11
Happened so often omg they're just like us, we're no better than them

fuck off with your demoshit faggotry

Attached: LRB7 1.jpg (630x420, 187K)

For Cams & Meetups we have No need to post your pics on Jow Forums

seems legit

Attached: quality.jpg (634x528, 128K)

So fucking sensitive

damn dude you are dumb.

Attached: 1413446487150.png (1190x906, 251K)

Yeah but in such a war you'll run out of unused cities pretty fast.

nobody gives a fuck about being sued in china, dude. if they did, sweatshops wouldn't exist.

Maybe don't try some false-equivalence bullshit and have a bit of pride in your country?

Chinese are god awful at proper construction.

That pic you posted OP... They took too much dirt out of the left side of the building and those hollow pilasters could not support the shift in load.

Thank god I live in America where we have decent building codes/standards, Don't think i'd ever buy a property in China, If it were not built and overseen by myself.

Chinks are so fucking dumb.
I don't know why this fact is so underappreciated.
Take note yellow fever virgins.

there was a chinese navy thread on Jow Forums that got hit HARD by some CCP bugmen shills with their CHINA STRONK shit today.

k/thread/38464849

I remember talking to some retarded lefties once thinking that China is far more powerful than the US. While China is a powerful country, their economy doesn't mean much when it's on the verge of collapsing due to being over inflated by building.

America was actually much better to live in back then

>t. Chang

Fucking this. They cheat they system so much.

Fuck the Chinese, but Las vegas bro here. This kind of picture isnt terribly uncommon to see in the desert. China to my understanding has a massive fucking desert. This could very well be under construction until utilities and supply chains are established. From the camera angles perspective there could be fucking Dubai behind it. On the edge of Las Vegas and Henderson where we are expanding this is a sort of similar sight.

Again fuck china. I'm just saying picture is without context.

Have you considered using a search engine?
>ranker.com/list/chinese-replica-city-facts/kellen-perry

Coz a chink would insult his own people.
Le burger education.

i have explained it multiple times

theyre never meant to be lived in, its part of a financial scam that created the chinese economy

they build empty shitty buildings and cut every corner to make it as cheap as possible, then they """appraise""" them as if they are very expensive and in high demand.

they use their new expensive assets to take out loans from shady banks that the chinese government pumps money into. they use these loans for actual business ventures and/or to make new shitty buildings. ad infinitum

its basically enron but at a national scale

if you want evidence of it, there are actually MANY empty apartments in big cities that nobody can afford. why doesnt the price go down until someone can afford it? why doesnt the free market regulate the price? because its more valuable for them to sit empty but carry a high value than to lower the market value to accrue rent

Attached: gal.gif (420x249, 1.95M)

Apparently these dumbfucks are a threat to us.
If they fight like they drive we will just lol at their attempts.

C'mon user, they are mostly for attraction to get population flowing inside the nation and not spending inside. The're too small and low-quality

Especially that Venice, it's a fucking retail park with water, looks nothing like Venice
t. lives in the laguna

>ITT: White people mad that Chinks have made so much urban living space, the equivalent of which would have taken at least 3 decades to do in a Western country

this scam actually works really will in creating a bubble economy. as long as things are going well, the government can put capital in peoples pockets and invest

however if ANYTHING significant goes wrong in the chinese economy they are FUCKED. all the loans are taken out against overvalued real estate, so in order to avoid defaulting on loans, debtors are going to have to sell their assets in order to pay back what they can

if they do try to sell them, they are going to FLOOD the market with extremely cheap, terribly built building like
described

the prices of real estate will plummet like a rock to what they are really worth and it will fuck up the finances of EVERYONE involved

Attached: 1512581605842.jpg (679x1024, 96K)

>use communism to create an factory
>sell toys to america
>receive americabux
>hoard americabux in a vault and pay workers only in imaginary communist chinabux
>use americabux to buy steel and other building materials
>???
>cities

Check out the China Uncensored youtube channel. They have some great videos on their military might. Though Economic invasion of Straya is a tough one

>Implying they use steel

Most of those buildings are literally wood, with some plastic composite dumped on top.

I've seen it.
But the China hate threads with the liveleaks are the most redpilling shit on gook racial inferiority.
These people are fucking dumb.
Walking straight into manholes.
Driving directly into an oncoming truck.
Running children over directly in front of you.
I had a friend who stayed in China. He tells me these people are REALLY fucking stupid.

Can you expand on this point and apply it to Vancouver where there are many empty condos owned by chinese or is that a separate issue?

I’m hoping the Chinese economy tanks soon

You're sure its not proportional? You know - you get 100 people in a room, 3 or 4 will be fags, 1 or 2 will be pedos, 20-30 will be petty crims, 60 or so will range from slightly retarted to normal, and 20 odd will be over achievers. Multiply that by 100,000,000 or so and you have China...

I've seen a couple webm threads showing what you're referring to, Hilarious shit. Actual fucking hive mind bug men. I swear none of them have a single creative bone in their bodies.

Somewhat related note the scammers there are next lvl, Had a mate do one of those tea ceremonies and get JUST'd out of like 800 AUD

Oh you'll see, once the population is killed by bioweapons and the elites move to forbidden cities

yeah sorry it should have been
>use americabux to haul scrap metal and garbage to your local commusmelter and mix it with dirt and sand, recast it, and call it "steel"

made in china - not surprised

no its not just a proportional thing. china has been benefiting from the "smart asian" stereotype created by hard working south koreans and japs.

china is literally zerg mongrel race

Chinese population is decreasing so

>Create ghost cities
>Over value them
>Make loans against their inflated valuing
>Reissue those loans via shadow banks as subsidies to any employers who can offer citizens a job
>lower unemployment so the population doesn't revolt because country is so shit
this is all it is

Attached: 1513092108570.jpg (1280x1280, 581K)

It would be a shame if somebody noticed this and decided it was an opportune time to fuck with their export market.

it has been, their stock markets are melting down while ours are up on trade war news

did people died?

>be communist
>be more wasteful than capitalism
White shitlibs on suicide watch.

How much to buy an entire city like that?

Vancouver is a bit different because there's only so much land in that region. You can't just keep building outwards infinitely like in Shanghai. It's all supply and demand.

Being this butthurt.

central party doesn't give a shit about some obscure e-celebs that don't know what the fuck they are on about

It's like with bitcoin, the greater fool game.

20 koruna and 5 mins alone with your mother

>BWAAAAH someone insulted my kiked country

It is. Look at that German cuck whining about copper pipes while the Chinese are taking over the world. How cucked can you get?

they are buying property in canada and the US to get their money out of china in case of collapse

they go for real estate since thats the game they know and chinese banks love giving out real estate loans to keep the scam going

this

at least they're filling their county with usable cities as a side effect, instaed of filling Israel's silos

Czeched. This.

>usable

Attached: 1510530549718.gif (240x252, 1.39M)

you know that chinese citizens don't have internal freedom of movement? you can't just move from one place to the other without official permission
and the op pic is from ordos, it would be like americans going to great difficulty to move to north dakota

Attached: ordos.jpg (728x425, 77K)

Once it crumbles it'll be a nice movie set for mad Max style films. Based China reviving post Apocalypse movies.

I don't get it, they have billions of people and too many properties and britian has a property crisis.

I know. Thi system is similar to USSRs internal passport system.

That is what happens when you don't do proper soil analysis / compaction before building on land.

Earth shifts under weight.
Crazy right?

>which would have taken at least 3 decades to do in a Western country
You mean it would take 3 decades to do and then last 100 years.
Instead of 5 because the company didn't do land analysis and their 30 story building falls over the first rain.

ikr? The least they could do is send us some land

>he thinks china is communist
more like libertarian with a central gang bruv

Ghosts need a place to live too you ectophobe!

Youtube is blocked and their videos only go up on illegal livestreams anyway, so it's not like the average Chinese person is exposed to their content.

Implying that having a debt with the jews is better

>this is all it is
fuck no, where do you think all that surplus money they borrowed is going?

chang probably bought half of auckland and shitney with that money, as well as visas for himself and his extended family/friends to get away from chinkistan to the safe and clean (for now) west

They're just a ploy to inflate the GDP

people are forced out of rural areas and or the major cities and force to settle in these created cities that no one lives in

most of the time they'll convince rural people to mortgage their farm and invest in an apartment, the apartment then never makes money and they lose their farm to the state

spic unironically makes a decent point

the chinese are inflating their gdp via salaries paid to construction laborers

america inflates its gdp via paying dumb lib arts fags inflated salaries to try and teach jamal not to murder, then pay jamal direct gibs via YOUR slave labor to buy nikes, then paying a slave doctor to patch jamal up after he gets shot. each and every one of those things inflates gdp more than actual european people doing useful things

the ghost cities are literally less of a bubble

A result of big fat building contracts, fraud and corruption.

I like the way you think user. Get in.

>you can't just move from one place to the other without official permission
You can, but you don't officially exist there until you get that permission to become a resident of the area. Means you can't put your kids in government schools and shit like that.

china is unironically more federated than america

each individual region has nearly complete autonomy over setting up its retirement, legal code, health, system, education etc. not even the military is completely unified.

and its a "dictatorship"

It's something else than a scam, or a scheme to pump up gdp.
Chinese construction is a major industry, employees millions of people, both directly tied to construction and indirectly, as to creating the ressources need e.g. cement, steel.

The chinese gov has a large incentive to start new building project, even if there is a significant likelihood of the investment not being paying off.

One can compare it to Trump imposing tariffs on steel import, to protect the steel industry, or general subsidizing industries in certain areas to indirectly subsidizing workers and the local community.

>chews with mouth open
>breathes through nose and mouth at same time
>tries to park, ends upside down in ramp of parking lot

Chinese are a meme

>Implying that having a debt with the jews is better
It has been so far.

>and its a "dictatorship"
The fact MSM wasn't up in arms over this while they were constantly talking about Russia/Trump/Syria shows how fucking far gone we are.