This really gets the fedoras screeeeching

>" In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:1

Attached: Creation.png (700x900, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/leviticus/11-12.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who created God?

oh shit nigger

"God" doesn't have a name, it's not something our feeble minds can fathom. God is inside you, and me, and everything else. In the smallest particle and in the largest galaxy God is present, "he/it?" is present.

ah, so Taoism

Prove to me god exists
>i can't, insert bible passage
Then don't say anything? Only literal retards/niggers make claims they can't support.

"I don't know" is the correct answer. Theistic epistemological arrogance in surely the only thing more boundless than their god.

God's name is JESUS

How do you know that you don't know tho? Sounds like your the one suffering from epistemological arrogance BUCKO

Saturday night threads . . . Yep

You've proved Deism. You're a long ways off from proving Shitstianity.

God Sr,

The Tao which can be named is not the true Tao

Sounds pretty gay

LOL. Did you get that at your PhD thesis?

Because the information required to come to a conclusion isn't present, bucko. Begging the question is a logical fallacy.

Physics explains everything adequately up until the big bang, then it no longer gives us rational answers. In which case we can't rule out the possibility of a higher power.

now prove which god

That man was not godly, he used magic to give off an impression of being a higher being, but in fact he was just a real successful con artist. People in Judea at that time had no high hopes for life, and then came this really charming guy and showed them gifts and seemingly "impossible" tasks.

God (entity) must have existed at some point of the Universe's history, i guess. But now he's just a shadow of his former self, weak and incapable of changing the path of the Universe.

what about the possibility that the 'laws' of nature that we have observered are not entirely correct? assuming that we know all that there is to know and that the things we know are correct is very presumptuous.

the claim that science can explain everything is false. no real scientist would say that it does

what is god was one of us?
just a tard like one of us?
just a jigaboo on a bus...
trying to steal your cell phone.

Here comes the first screeching retard.

>Ignore the fact that I can't support my claim that a universe can exist without a God.

Having trouble answering the question?

Atheists' arrogant presumption that they KNOW is far more prevalent and poignant.

But is the information required to come to a conclusion about the information required present?

B U C K O

>Obviously if a God went to all the effort to make a universe, he would immediately afterward just start ignoring it.
If you stop subsisting on your own shit, you might be more capable of reasoning.

2 is the answer.
Matter and anti-matter can pop into existence at the same time in equal quantities.

Let's not pretend anyone here knows the true mind of god or the true nature of the universe.

>Pretend the question wasn't stupid.
No, the question was exactly as stupid as asking who makes God's shoes. Your retarded assumptions in asking it are epic.

>I don't understand what matter/energy conservation is.

>'in the beginning god created god created god created god' Kek 1.1

Should I assume you go as far out of your way to call out the assumptions of OPs in ATHEISTS threads?

Kek!

Atheists are irritating as fuck, let's not pretend they know shit either, and even though it's not a word, they are probably the wrongest of all, worse than mormons or jehova's witnesses. Just sheer unfounded arrogance/ignorance.

The uncreated can not be created, he just simple...is

You are a sophist.
Answer the question. What was your deity's origin? We both know it was on a scroll authored by schizophrenic hebrew elders millenia ago, but what do your feelings tell you?
Theistic projection in action right here. Only gnostic atheists claim to know like theists do.

>debating about biblical truths but not knowing any
The Fathers name in Greek would be "Alpha and Omega" or in English "I am the first and Last". Emanuel or Jesus would be the sons name, and idk a name for the holy spirit other than such

Then why is not possible for the universe to have not been created? Why must the universe have a creator and not God?

Because we have observed the universe to have a clear and definite start.

2 and 4 are fundamentally the same thing

What demons can cast out other demons, what demons resotres sight to the blind, what demon dies ressurects and floats into heaven while being crowned king of all creation

the laws of our reality don't apply to him :^)

oh, so NOW you trust science to tell you about a clear and definite start to the universe, but not to explain it in such a way that doesn't need sky wizards

is this loss?

>the bible is true because the bible says so
kys christcuck

laws of reality don't apply to pre-observeable universes either

Bro I'm a scientist. Our understanding of physics literally breaks down at the big bang. Shits crazy

Youve clearly never seen a miracle

Attached: 275px-Virgen_de_guadalupe1.jpg (275x428, 57K)

That's not what the big bang theory states at all. It only states that we don't know what happened before, because current physical models are incapable of predicting it.

God the Father is prepersonal and unqualified. When he created himself he created God the Son.
Father, son, and create are euphamisms.

Forgot to ad link
mtncatholic(dotcom) (fwdslash) 2014(fwd)12(fwd)11(fwd)4-literally-awesome-facts-about-our-lady-of-guadalupe/

Yeah one time i hit my bong and the bush I loaded up in the bowl didnt burn

Just because the universe 'started' doesn't mean the universe has a creator. For one, we have no idea if something existed before the big bang. There is simply no proof as to the cause of the universe's existence so all reasons for now are just speculation.

It's basic dismantling of the idea of God, literally the first stuff people have come up with since the times of the Greeks.

And guess what? You can't answer it, because your god is likely an invention

How do you know that?

Why would an all powerful being capable of constructing a universe give a shit about humanity?

God isn't moral or a human so the rules don't apply

>created himself
What in the world do you mean by this? Has he always existed, or did he begin to exist?

>1+1=3
>quantum phyisics
>"wow our math dosent add up"
>what if there was some sorta "anti mater" number
Sheeeit negro heres your scholarship to Yale

Attached: 1530051258521.jpg (500x550, 21K)

Neither is the universe.

>not reading the link

>Option 5: Unknown
the most likely

what if he just likes watching it, for fun?
Jesus freaks are infinitely better when they stick to their "faith" over making grandiose claims that they KNOW the true workings of the universe.

We have actual applications of am in semiconductor circuit designs. It cannot be fully wrong. Plus science and God are not enemy concepts even though atheists would love you to think that

Meant for

ur mum

OK, I'm a little high but what if God is the universe? Like whoa.

/thread/

underrated

Or 5, we don't fucking know yet.

He ascended to Godhood after coming to an earthquake similar to this one and overcoming sin and temptation. He was as we are now and His Father in Heaven judged him worthy.

We will know when the end time comes and those who pass judgement as righteous will learn the final truths. Go to mormon.org for instructions on how to finally get your life in order and start repentance.

I see a physics PhD from PragerU is in the building

kek

> can't prove creation of universe
> might as well be the result of supernatural extra-universe being
> he's a jewish who lived in sandnigger's land 1000 years ago and had friends who wrote books
> he doesn't want you to eat delicious lobster: biblehub.com/leviticus/11-12.htm

Literall nigger tier philosophy

What if the big bang was just another species who finally created the capacity to destroy their enemies, unfortunatel (as with most species' timelines) they wiped themselves out existence too?
"Bang!"

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 23K)

Science and a higher power (god) are not enemy concepts, but the current religious are enemies of science. I don't have a probable believing there could be a god, but its highly unlikely its not the god of the Bible or any of the other religions. So many constrictions and the Abrahamic religions basically just leached most of their shit from Zoroastrianism.

god created your concept of causality

>You won't deny reality if we hit your head with a bat!
If the universe is a simulation, that does not negate the ability for those being simulated to feel pain.

He is Brazil, what you expect from a spic trap?

No, there is no proof of him in the first place, and even if he did, that is irrelevant.

How far up your own ass do you have to be to ignore occams razor this hard in so many ways? Stop assuming you completely understand the infinite, retard
It always has existed but matter wont be in a state of equilibrium because its always changing
We did

>there are ONLY FOUR choices
according to whom? no they aren't.
i mean, i didn't expect this to be made by an intellectual, but geez Morty, this shit is straight up retarded.

If something created God, then that thing is actually God

>lel the universe can't be eternal because science!
>god is eternal though

Always the exact same retarded shit

As always, god is what we don't yet understand. Back in the day, thunder was god because electricity was a mistery. As we explain more shit, god gets smaller

t. constructivist cuck

No one claims it came from nothing.
The accepted theory is the Big Bang, according to it everything expanded from a singularity.
There was nothing before that, because time started with the expansion of the universe.

Attached: image.jpg (224x225, 26K)

Except with an infinite amount of matter it would take an eternity to reach heat death.
So sorry, but the only right answer is 3

>Everything is an illusion
That bat is an illusion too, you didn't disprove shit.
>It came from nothing
>Law of conservation of energy
That applies to existing matter not to non existent matter. We don't know what the pre big bang nothing behaves like.
>It always existed
>It would be in state of equilibrium
That's what conventional physics tells us, yes. We still don't know what the fucky quantum mechanics would do in that state of heat death given forever
>Super natural creation
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

so the picture spends entire discussing pop sci physics with some regard for reality and then jumps to magic because that's the conclusion we need to reach
>process of elimination
That's not how it works. There aren't only 4 options.

Attached: c3p8yhlnpqkx.png (801x405, 475K)

>First 3 option are wrong because they contradict natural laws
>4th contradicts natural laws too, but it's still right for some reason

Attached: INT 2.jpg (661x502, 142K)

>eternal matter would be in a state of equilibrium
Why is that?

fyi, universe began from a memory of previous creator once, the supreme consciousness finished it's cycle to wtv mahayugic degree that time was. When all matter had turned back to God consciousness, however long that took in relativity, it's memory of a past creation recreated everything in an instant, and we re entered by it's brahmaic infinite creation attribute the next kalp of creation and evolution.

In truth for a human all that is cut if by self-determinism you meditate and return to God.
nobody forces anyone to wait through time.