Reading this right now

What should i expect?

Attached: 150px-Turnerdiariescover.jpg (150x234, 12K)

take it to /lit/

Information about how to use a bar of soap to make a blackjack, and a bunch of libtards hanging from lamp poles.

Origins of Day of the Rope.

Mainly a silly, hillbilly, fantasy tale.

Attached: ns1515302481727.webm (496x360, 2.31M)

Terrible prose and structure with a decent story buried beneath it.
2/5 at best.

It's a good read

Whats this webm from

Prayer of the Rollerboys (1990)

This but the plot device of having only white neighborhoods/households searched for guns, while ridiculous when I first read it, seems plausible now.

>What should i expect?

Piss poor amateur suck-ass writing, but lots of nigger hate.

A cop out ending.
I really enjoyed reading it but the last part is bullshit.
Spoiler alert:
His friends and the girl he's banging dies so he goes on a retarded suicide mission to blow up DC.
AND BOOM IT'S OVER.
I actually threw the book.
Ruined.
Low effort shit.

Lots of coffee and sandwiches desu. He seems to forget quite often that he is writing a diary, not a novel.

Read Hunter it's better

It's just a bunch of short stories compiled from WLP's old newsletters. A fun read. Listen to the audiobook though because his reading is funny. Really stupid that it's portrayed to be some crazy book because of muy racism.

That's some grade A kino.

Your name on a list if you ordered it online.

Read Hunter.

It literally predicts the leftist insanity we are witnessing right now. Both books predict the future.

I suggest you listen to the audio book. Pierce himself did the recording and you can listen how from time to time he really gets riled up when he speaks about the kikes and he gets emotional when $spoiler$ and his voice trembles because of the huge sacrifice $spoiler$ made.

this

Funny dialogue.
Fuck off, we can have book threads.

Aspergers.

Sandwiches

Why read it when you can listen to Dr. Pierce read it himself?
Easy to find on archive.org, highly recommend it.

It's on YouTube too.

It's a good read. I don't understand the people who complain about how its written, its not exactly high literature but its miles better written than most airport thriller type novels which is really all it tries to be

Big let down...

White nigger tier fan fiction DESU. I'd like to see an intelligent white nationalist write a fictional book.

Attached: 1434478495939.jpg (482x427, 36K)

LISTEN TO THE AUDIOBOOK ITS A BETTER EXPERIENCE ITS READ BY PIERCE HIMSELF

yeah the ending was fucking shit
anti-Christian too

Pierce was more intelligent that vast majority of people capable of writing better books, he is just not talented in that area.

Its a rather odd book. Fiction but an anomaly in that catagory.

Bullshit, like the last thread you posted.