Why aren’t women funny?

Have you ever genuinely laughed at anything a female has said? I can’t think of a time where I have. They have no comedic timing, they’re self deprecating in all the wrong ways (“UH, I LIKE PIZZA HEHE NOT THE GYM JUST PIZZA HEHE”), their sarcasm is never witty, just basic and unfunny. Female stand up comedians are heinously unfunny, I can barely stand hearing them say a few sentences it’s so unfunny.

What the fuck is wrong with their brains? Why can’t they be funny? It’s actually kind of sad when you think about it, a whole dimension of communication locked away from them.

Attached: 1E2635C0-3777-4821-AE85-B9B2D60D9E64.jpg (780x439, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86OkGaKck3I&t
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00536/full
youtube.com/watch?v=_wmAgfLHefo
youtube.com/watch?v=jqqcrf64UWg&t=232s
youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqi7kP_Xb34
youtube.com/watch?v=wjcfdnqSvT0
youtu.be/TXjCXhP_Qqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1530129536172.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Here.

Attached: 1531014029130m.jpg (1024x832, 74K)

she'll knock your socks off
youtube.com/watch?v=86OkGaKck3I&t

Attached: lookslike.jpg (1000x400, 115K)

They all mentally hit 12-14 years old maximum.

They cannot comprehend advanced thought except maybe a select few.

pic related: a woman who may be able to understand complex thoughts, but still clearly mentally ill.

Attached: 5t.jpg (1125x1959, 258K)

I don’t think that’s the full story though, because even young guys or stupid, low IQ guys can say funny things or be funny in other ways. It just doesn’t happen with women.

Source for that pic:
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00536/full

maria bamford is pretty good
other than that.................no

I guess the mental age thing has more to do with attitude and problem solving.

Perhaps estrogen has something to do with it...or some other chemical that's produced by the vagina.

THAT'S IT.
WOMEN ARE CONSTANTLY DISTRACTED BY THE SMELL OF THEIR VAGINAS.

THEY CANNOT FOCUS LONG ENOUGH TO CREATE A JOKE. THEY CANNOT SIMPLY "COME UP" WITH A JOKE BECAUSE THE VAGINA GETS IN THE WAY.

Guys, the vagina isn't a joke.

Women throughout human history women have never needed to be clever storytellers to get what they wanted, there looks did that for them.

The same cannot for men as many do have looks so to counter this men use there personality and talent of storytelling to get what they desire.

>Have you ever genuinely laughed at anything a female has said?
Yes. I knew a girl who loved to tell moderately dirty jokes. She was terrible at it. She'd unknowingly mess up the premise by missing out something important, and by the end of the joke she'd be laughing so much in anticipation that she couldn't deliver the punchline. Ridiculous, tears down her face laughter. It was infectious, and there was some "what the hell is wrong with you" effect that made it funnier.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist rants. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

this. you want some dick? breathe. you want some vag? stand on your head and grow a six pack overnight

pasta

Tina Fey was funny on SNL back in the day before losing her shit.

idk i think everyone has there own opinion. I dont like watching tv so idk

sup roast

pasta, tldr

You have no idea how easy it is to get pussy, even back in the fucking 50's that's were everywhere

*Thots

they suck at telling stories too

youtube.com/watch?v=_wmAgfLHefo
genetic's

i don't want meaningless sex faggot. i want a good woman who hasn't fucked the whole neighborhood

Typical Female joke

"walking through the park. APPLE ON THE GROUND HAWHAWHAW!!"

Because women don't have to be smart to get what they want in life. Their vag gives them everything

You said "want some vag" so I assumed we were talking precisely about hoes lol

because women are not meant to be clowns at a biological level. men act like clowns in the interest of reproduction when they have failed at every other male trait that normally secures reproduction. desperate men can be very funny. desperate men who begin to succeed can be smart and funny.

women will never succeed to comedy because it is too fine a line to walk. men don't want to laugh at females, they want to revere them. females don't want to laugh at females, they want a male clown they can look down on, or, admire.

Attached: 1496375922948.jpg (680x505, 67K)

See, this made me laugh. This is funny. For every "dude my vagina lmao" female comedian out there, they don't say anything retarded like this that makes me laugh.

Some time ago I got stoned and watched Amy Schumer. Couldn't laugh. Sad.

Women aren't funny cause they don't need to be. Guys kinda have to be to get laid, so the skill naturally develops.

Mananon here. Kys roastie scum.

I think women can be funny when they embrace their feminine traits and base their humor off of that. The problem with 99% of women trying to be funny is they attempt to recreate masculine humor which is too outside their realm to be done effectively.

Developing a keen sense of humor is a sexual strategy for men, particularly ones who are lacking in the looks department. Most great male comedians are ugly as sin. That’s not an accident.

Women don’t need to be funny to get laid. They just need to be halfway presentable.

tl;dr, but I can tell you care about pol.
now go suck some more paki cock you filthy little Anglo whore.

Girls can be funny when they do cute things, but they are incapable of being purposely funny.

That was intensely autistic. Was it trying to prove women can be funny?

Back before SNL became the daily show live I laughed at Ceciley Strong and that dyke one.
But not sure how much of that was writing that came from men.

Feelsbadman because I'm extremely attracted to humor. And I've only ever met 1 woman IRL who made me laugh...

> bunch of crackers being pussies at the bar is a good thing

>A bunch of obese 70 IQ niggers handling firearms is better

Found the coal burner

Thick pasta leads to thick shits

Probally the same reason women aren't as charismatic.

My vagina...smells like a small barnyard animal--Amy Schumer.

Thanks that was an interesting read.

That bitch is a carpet bagging Canadian I think she recently got citizenship (even though she hates America) because Canada is so far away and all...

They're dumb dumbs.

likewise women don't want meaningless sex from low quality males which is most of them. So no, getting the dick women want is not as easy as you make it out to be.

Her and Tig Notaro might be the only two female stand-ups that I ever found funny.

The funny bone is in the penis

bill burr makes a great point about this.

Its cause the majority of female comedians are liberals and they are cringy

complete the sentence:
most female comedians get there through nepotism and are therefore _____.

Nice pasta "femanon"

gay

The thing is we don't want to ride the village bicycle. Modern women unironically think promiscuity is a turn on

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Thats why this flag pasta whore

close but not what I was going for. pic related is a hint to help you.

Attached: nice oven.jpg (390x385, 25K)

stop rubbing your hands and your cynical laughter I can hear you from here

>Modern women unironically think promiscuity is a turn on
to a certain extent and to certain men it is. Men who cheat don't do so with virgins. the mistress is always more whorey than the wife.

Well done...Well done user, however, it is insecure retarded men that cheat with whorey women. They assume that because everyone wants to fuck her, she is some grand prize.1 They don't know every one wants to fuck her because she willingly spreads her legs to any Hans, Chang, Achmed and Tyrone that comes along. Other women observe this and they imitate the same behaviour to get mates. This causes a fallacy. Given the chance to cheat, I would take a shy cute loli and fuck her while being a father figure at the same time. Would feel gud mang

Attached: 83a.jpg (640x960, 82K)

because humor is human peacocking.
Most men are funny to get laid.

That video gave me Hepatitis C

hitchens said it all

women can just breathe and still find a mate

if a man is not at least a little funny or "interesting" then it's the end of his genetic line

Attached: 1529719251810.jpg (864x648, 140K)

Because the Y-Chromosome contains the funny bone.

Attached: groucho3.jpg (480x300, 22K)

True.

One time I was at a bar in a group of four women, as the only guy. Turned out they were nurses. I told them I should watch myself, because you never know about the nurses who's serial killer. They all spilled their fucking ciders from their mouths in laughter. I was really puzzled by their reaction. Are they all serial killers?
I managed to have sex with two of them (on separate occasions).

my gf is actually funny but she is a rare item anyway

Women are attracted to killers. google "just be violent theory"

path of least resistance. learn it. Know it. Most men are lazy. they're gonna fuck whoever is attractive, in proximity and willing. also despite what this echochamber believes, most men are not looking for wives, but to get sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqqcrf64UWg&t=232s

I tried showing this video to females I know. None of them found it funny.

Look back in time, when women weren't all completely insane.

Attached: received_982016555313836.gif (250x184, 931K)

Baby seal walks into a club.

There's definitely some funny girls, I've met a few. Women who aren't feminist or mean-spirited can actually be funny in real life. Just not female stand-up comedians. They always come across as try-hard and way too masculine, plus they are all promoted by the (((media))) to push a feminist agenda.

why is brittany venti so funny?
youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY

their extreme lack of autistic qualities manifests as lack of humor, much like autism

no she wasn't

this

this

Lucy was batshit insane, but she had a good heart. Women today have lost heart.

didn't he marry a nigger recently?

>Why aren’t women funny?
Because all their jokes are about "Muh VAGINA!".

Attached: c413024.jpg (825x1200, 597K)

Lack of practice and different values.

50% of the jokes about how evil/dumb are the men, the other 50% about her vegana ....

>just be violent theory"
tryed this but got lots of links for just war theory

I knew one woman who was one of the funniest ppl I have ever met. She was also fat as fuck. Most women don’t have to learn how to be funny because humor is an adaptive trait. If ppl always seem to care about what you’re saying, you won’t push further.

Q predicted this slide thread. Can we talk about deep state murdering Jom Jordan’s nephew??

>When some reddit boomer enters the thread

They lack the divine spark of divinity.
In other words: soul.

Attached: IMG_20180629_063824.jpg (300x282, 16K)

Only beta cucks find women funny. They're not, only unintentional.

Unironicaly laugh at this.

It's physically painful to watch

Attached: 1528487554669.jpg (600x450, 104K)

Women are funny. Get over it.

>Most men are funny to get laid.
No. If that were the case, you'd never have a laugh with your mates.

Katie Hopkins is legit funny
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqi7kP_Xb34

I can think of two reasons.

Chonda Pierce has made me laugh, but she reminds me of some of my family, so that might be the reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=wjcfdnqSvT0

You neets have kekked at my jokes on here many times. I didn't have the heart to tell you.

l always thought French and Saunders were funny but they play caricatures of awful women. I'm a girl, I assume guys don't like it but these are the only funny women I can think of.

youtu.be/TXjCXhP_Qqo

They can't make jokes about anything other than their vagina it's actually kind of pathetic.

Maybe it's an evolution thing.