Women should be obligated to cover themselves...

Women should be obligated to cover themselves. If you dont want your wife to be veiled you're a cuckold because you let other men enjoy your wifes beauty.

Attached: image.jpg (1999x4000, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-R9e4FfIrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women are the reason I need to rape

Do women think short shorts don't turn us on or are 99% of women huge sluts?

Anyone who tells you women don't like male gaze and make attention has a bridge to sell.

Women are a hundred percent aware of it, if anything notice how the more attractive a girl is in the West especially the more likely she'll dress sluttier. They are completely aware of it, it feeds their ego to turn on men into horny savages pretty much.

To add to this they know no one will say shit because society has deemed this type of behavior ok. They like flaunting and turning on people without repercussions knowing many people will want to say something but can't or won't. It's a huge power trip and girls will lie with every excuse in the book to cover this up for themselves, because again, who the fuck is going to say what I'm writing without it being ridiculous.

But deep down we're primitive children that are fed by our egos and urges. The urge for women to be like this is literally only overpowered by religion/God and the knowing of hell. Believe it or not contrary to popular opinion, Muslim women don't choose the veil for their husband, their family or the society. No it has everything to do with the knowing of a God that has been instilled into them since they were a child. You can literally torture some of these hijabis and many still wouldn't cave to take off the veil.

This is something that we fail to put in our kids heads here in the West. The truth of the matter is this, the Easter bunny and fucking Santa Claus DO NOT INSTILL THE METAPHYSICAL REALITY OF AN OMNIPOTENT DEITY JUDGING YOU. Kids simply don't learn to even understand what the concept of God even means, they grow up as Atheists without fear of their actions and follow the 'feel good path' that we are seeing being played out in today's society.

She's covered aside from her arms and head. Kek

My waifus are covered.

Attached: 1a13b7f97c8e1bf4e45fed0c05c6ce75.gif (500x300, 83K)

its hillhairyass that pol has conservatated itself all the way into sharia. this must be how islam spreads so efficiently.

you should cover yourself in case woman enjoy looking at your body, manwhore

You right, the muslims cover their wives because they don't want to share their "beauty". Sure. Have you ever seen one?!?! They're so ugly and disgusting, it's a fucking public service to hide their shame under some rags!

My girlfriend is always covered when in public and always naked/in a fishnet while at home.

this.
they are fucking awful. There is a reason why the men fuck goats.

there is a golden middleway between those two pics you inbred fucking moron.

This. Retarded feminists and Islam apologists like to compare their ninja outfits to slutty outfits showing half a buttcheek. There is a lot of room to dress modestly without carrying a garbage bag over your head. Also no one is forced to dress slutty, whereas a woman not wanting to dress like a ninja would probably get whipped or something.

Don't you hate it when a Ninja springs out from no where...

not wanting beautiful women around, sure they could dress more modest but full covering would be a shame

good post

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

jewish rabbis do this, it's an ancient form of worship of god tracked down to the shiva linga in india. where one kisses the linga who is representation of male aspect of creation or God or supreme consciousness for your noobs as undifferentiated consciousness without identity.

>
Muslims and Kikes are one in the same, they're like brothers

Eh. True.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-R9e4FfIrU

Cute and covered

Attached: B3171C66-C789-4478-B777-224A4995F9B4.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Holy heck, check out the ooga booga nose on that one.

All the women should be veiled cuz you can't stop thinking about pussy when you see stockings?

How about just fucking lock up retards like you and gg

I see hot chicks all the time.. never raped one