Attached: hmm.png (225x225, 10K)

All kikes as in Zionist kikes.

Those fat ugly kikes

Children of the devil

Muds get the sword if they leave the desert

muslims
just because theres more of them

Jews created Islam.

So...Jews..and maybe Islam will die with it.

Islam is an ideology based on spreading their ideology with the sword.

Jews infect every country they enter.

Hard choice, user. Someone convince me.

kike. mudshits wouldn't be such a problem as a technologically inferior people with out kike bee hive whacking.

conquest by sword is pretty damn hard these days. parasitic infections can cripple a country. meanwhile a few drunk texans with revolvers are enough to stop a terrorist attack.

mudshits wouldn't exist without kikes

muslims know honor. they fought us for centuries.
kikes infiltrate and poison cultures. muslims don't do that.

to me, it's an easy choice

I said muslims because I figure removing the jews will be easier just by numbers
wiki says there are 1.8 billion muslims and only 14 million jews
if muslims disappear that's way less gas to finish the kikes then it would be the other way around

Kikes, an open war with Islam is more likely than one against the kikes.

Mudslimes. Regardless of your opinions on kikes, you do have to remember that there are a lot more Mudslimes.

Get rid of the mudslimes. There are many more of them than the Kikes. They are also the tool of the Kike. Get rid of the tools, and the Kikes are powerless. Get rid of the Kikes, and we still have the mudslime problem.

and with the small amount of jews there are they still manage what they have. wrong choice imo.

bluepilled af

>1.8 billion muslims
>mostly in their deserts/jungles
>only forced to be refugees because of wars for israel
>14 million kikes
>completely destroy and subvert societies

it's nothing to do with numbers. kikes are the children of the devil

but it's not so much a choice as a firing order though since I assume we kill the other group
if I can disappear some folks I'm going for volume

Kikes. Muslims are low-IQ spergs. They wouldn't even be a threat if the Jews hadn't opened the gates for them like they did in ancient rome. I'm not even religious but I uniroincally think Jews are some kind of demonic (or alien) force put on earth to bedevil people. they're a threat humanity has to overcome if we want to transcend to the next level.

muslims, if Jews were to be exterminated another group would fill the power void left behind. removing muslims, however, will deprive any group of elites of a powerful tool (also we get constantinople back).

Kikes because then you can take back control of your media and expose Muslims for what they truly are and deal with them appropriately.

none. both deserve to live a life. Id say america does not need to turn into a Muslim country though. I think it should be a satanic / christan country.

Yeah and it’s totally fine for our military to kill them (at least the ones effecting the surrounding regions of Israe) as that is what our kike overlords allow us to do. Get rid of the likes and you can take back media control. That is biggest issue of today. Allowing Jews the control of our media consumption. They influence on a massive scale what is considered right and wrong and preserve the minds of hundreds of millions of people.

Jews, easily.

Muslims in a containment zone are controllable, but Jews clearly can't live on the same planet with anyone else.

I also don't feel literal evil emanating from Muslims like I do from the Synagogue of Satan.

Kikes
You need to get rid of the source

Attached: 5457C33F-BFD4-4306-8B58-93D7779A3A98.jpg (211x239, 33K)

Israel*

Perverse* the minds, fuck phone posting

>Islam is an ideology based on spreading their ideology with the sword.
Our sword is much bigger, stronger, powerful, and capable of wiping out any sandnigger trying to impose their shitty ideology unto us
>Jews infect every country they enter.
Jews are like an autoimmune disease, it doesn't only weaken the system, it makes it attack itself.

Ergo, kikes are far more dangerous than sandniggers who can barely aim with AKs, not to mention that kikes, unlike Muslims, want us all dead, even if you converted to Judaism, they would still kill/enslave you for being a goy and any non-jew will always be considered goyim. Islamists would only kill you if you go against their book, so hypothetically speaking, under Islamist control your life would be better than under kike control.

You must be new here, even despite you claiming differently in your next post.

Muslims. They're on course to be the most populous religion in the world. And they have a history of enslaving white people. I really think a world war against them is coming one day.

Its time to stop dude.

>muslims don't poison culture

are you autistic? muslims are just retards who don't know how to get into power like jews. muslims will do anything they can to get sharia law into play

all kikes

Muslims.
Think of them as brainwashed niggers. They hate everyone that aren't Muslims and are taught hating others from birth.
I have lived and seen them go violent. At the end of the day, I'd prefer some s O Y B O Y reporter trying to influence my people than a retarded Muslim who wouldn't think twice before chopping my child's head off.

>Muslisms dont infiltrate cultures

Do you lived in a cave sinse 2013 or just trolling?