Should transgender people have the same rights and services as everyone else?

Should transgender people have the same rights and services as everyone else?

Attached: 1530832786684.jpg (792x1009, 190K)

Nope. You retards need to be sent to camps and if you already chopped your dicks off just thrown off a cliff to be quite honest.

no

no

Why not?

Yes, all the same ones. No extra special snowflake ones

Attached: 1477521751068.jpg (736x561, 78K)

What rights do straight people have that these mental cases not have? If they were treated truly equally they would be ignored like everyone else in soceity.

yea, as long as i dont have to pay for them to get their dicks/tits cut off.

no

I'm transgender. And yes, we should have the same rights. We're people too. Often i get confused for a dude and it makes me sad.

Attached: 14718137_1845202199057925_8227470185787817984_n.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Nope they are already a burden on the taxpayer as it is.

Extraordinary minority shouldn't have to be catered to.

They should have the right to be thrown off a building

Attached: 1495412944963.png (600x200, 4K)

but they have same rights you colossal faggot
what you ask for is preferential treatment

> confused for a dude
you are a dude dumbass

the war is coming, and they will be the first to dieeeeeeeee

What about marriage and raising kids?

Sage

Attached: 65A21C1E-CD32-4893-AE45-F485D13A95DE.png (430x261, 16K)

Do i really look like a dude?

Attached: 17932457_1524805570883903_5118372153674170368_n.jpg (360x360, 21K)

no

What rights do they not currently have..?

That’s because you’re a dude that likes to dress up

yes you look like a dude who plays guitar hero and listens to gay shit like wheezer and neck deep

They already do......
They just havent got their own version of affirmative action yet. Obama got the ball rolling with the bathroom and military(good luck making it into the marines trannys!) But still your not likely to get a good job when your a tranny. Its tough to control the job market and who people want to hire. They got more blacks and mexicans hired with affirmative action but they were real specific with that basically said they have to hire black people.
They still dont force employers to hire people with blue or pink hair or people with face covered in peircings yet. Thus employers will simply not hire these freaks. Same for trannys. Most employers will see a tranny as detrimental to their business. And for good reason. They care more about makeup and dilating and shit than being a real person. They spend their life pretending to be something there not. Who can trust someone like this?

Yes

yes, plus the additional service of a gas chamber

Attached: -QN7xZSOxwS8Mi7kA4UxaACZBzvNEkKIMCd_aOyUpmE.png (1000x581, 643K)

what rights do you not have as everyone else???

is that a question? of course they are walking individuals on this earth.

What right is being infringed?
They already do and more. They have the right to use whatever restroom they want. I don't have that right.

They can marry in the U.S., and it is legal for them to adopt children. People don't support it, but it is still legal.

Those aren't rights

because they mentally ill

its just a banned truth like race realism

Trans pussy = best pussy

No such thing as "transgender".
Only delusional eunuchs

Newfags GET THE FUCK OUT.

the only right you should have is the right to be put in mental asylums and shocked back to normality

this

The right to be in a funny farm and heavily medicated. Yes.

>I'm transgender. Often i get confused for a dude and it makes me sad.

Damn this makes my head hurt. Are you saying people correctly identify you as a dude because you are a dude and have XY chromosomes? How would they be confused if they correctly identify you?

You already said so yourself.

yes but they need to stop demanding representation and pushing themselves in the public sphere. normal people don't want to explain nuanced or abstract sexuality to their children at young ages, and they don't want a third party doing it either. this is an exercise in preserving innocence, and is altruistic in nature.

transgender people shouldn't be discriminated in the public space, but they should also be less loud and aggressive with their ideology. if they cannot apply discipline and restraint to their public face, normies will eventually crack the whip in the interest of their children. most LGBTQ i have interacted with are well-adjusted people, those who advocate for them are obviously not.

Attached: 1484435097829.jpg (622x494, 33K)

oh my god you're so cute

You mean more don’t ya?
You know ya do..
Just say it..
You might be respected more..
Or, you might be called a huge faggot.

Attached: FE18ABD7-9FAA-403C-9625-703CB8454766.gif (480x238, 415K)

Hang them all- before they escape the generational logical continuum and doom is to a wrathful purge by truly Godly forces

No

Attached: 1530512671679.webm (720x404, 1.87M)

Kill yourself faggot

shit i guess the head does stay alive for a few seconds after decapitation