What's the most numale thing you've ever done?

what's the most numale thing you've ever done?

Attached: 13901365_10153923243663507_8662489351136295512_n.jpg (661x661, 57K)

I kissed another guy when I was drunk in a bar in college once. He’s a virtue signalling dumbass on facebook and I’m a closet nazi now, so it fucked us both up pretty bad

I wonder what else you're closeted on.

i came on my own face and sorta liked it,

bought a switch, nigga

i'll contribute as well; I occasionally shop at sprouts and use netflix

Obsessed over women and romantic relationships well into my mid 20's.

Watched anime

Thought my wife had a sense of humor

i have glasses and a beard but it's because my eyes suck and i don't care enough to shave

I sometimes sit with my legs crossed

play NES games but in my defense I'm 35 and actually have a childhood connection to it

Had a girl way out of my league hang around for me to make a move. I was living out of state and was working 7 days a week, my part time job was at a grocery store. I've seen this gorgeous girl shop in there by herself a few times, but I was always working. This was in a rich rural town big in oil in the middle of nowhere. A lot of "unicorn" type girls out there because degenerate western culture hasn't reached there yet.

This time I was alone in an aisle, and she walks over. Long black hair, and blue eyes. This probably sounds gay but she looked like a disney princess. Anyway she starts hanging around the aisle, looking at me a lot. I initially had a burst of confidence, and asked her in a seductive way if there was anything I could help her with. She started blushing and acting really nervous. She was just as socially awkward as I was.

Then low self esteem kicked in, and I avoided her on the other end of the aisle then, just trying to focus on work. She hung around that aisle for TEN FUCKING MINUTES waiting for me to talk to her, until she finally left (and I never saw her again). I immediately said I had to take a break and walked out to my car. It started as a huge adrenaline rush because I've never had so beautiful of a girl so outwardly attracted to me, but then became despair when I realized my lack of taking action probably made me lose a once in a lifetime opportunity- 10/10 conservative girl not tainted by modern culture. It's been 3 years since that happened, and it still stings when I think about it. I may go out there again.

Fuck that, numales don't get to hijack thick rim glasses. That beard has to go though, based boy.

Attached: DaleApollo16-1024.jpg (1024x576, 339K)

Have cool looking hair that women love and listen to emo music all the time. Idc i get pussy

Hold the door open for a woman

Used to drink overpriced millennial craft beer for appearances. Your shitty stale piss tasting IPA infused with cinnamon fucking sucks ass worse than a bud light you trust fund loaded """""entrepreneur""""" brewery starting faggots.

Big if Tru

Unfortunately it is. I'm a very introverted person so this was simply me coming across a .0000000001% chance event.

I paid 300$ for a women to verbally humiliate me

Kek

Man I can relate. I’m a fairly handsome guy and have had my share of women and am not shy, but there has been times when i thought some girl was way out of my league, so I stayed polite, friendly and walked away, not realizing until late that they were waiting for me to make a move.
Hang in there man, there will be others, just have to recognize those situations when the my happen and make a move next time.

damn dude, good story

had sex with a girl while kissing her transformersgirlfriendwithadick. not my best moment. I also work at fancy coffee shops and get mochas sometimes.

I unironically and nonsexually develop friendships with women where I try to uplift them as people and encourage them to cultivate healthy lifestyle choices.

praise shadilay this is a true MAGAPEDE

Based, actually

I try to hook up with my hot cousin but fail to pull the trigger every time

Regularely fantasize about jerking off a big dicked trap with lots of lube and planning on actually doing it one day

Numale?

I think that's pretty numale

I'm ashamed but shes a goddess, shes my only vice

I asked my gf to cuck me with a BBC. She did, and it was fantastic!
(I’m Belgian btw)

this is me. I get hit on a lot by girls. They mostly want to be friends because im good af at shit talking and not taking shit. I have a gf but i want to fuck all the bitches i can and start drama and have fun, and i just don't want to get sucked into friend stuff, that's what happened when i was a child most of the time. while chads were fucking the girls.

Attached: WIN_20180708_01_43_00_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I used to take this girl I really liked out to dinner often. I'd give her rides places and even go to parties with her. Eventually I found out she was just using me for free meals and rides. She never intended to date me. It's a lesson every man from a single mother must learn the hard way. Nice guys never get the girl, ever.

I still buy 711 slurpees

Do you mix flavors?

....yes

I joined the gay club in high school to be an ally, and they openly mocked me for being straight.

Attached: 1484895318001.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

Attached: 1530972091563.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

I watch spacex launches and until very recently, planned to buy a tesla

Attached: 1528418377399.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

>i get hit on by a lot of girls
>they mostly want to be friends

Attached: 889310D9-2833-4B64-85B0-477CBA2A2E36.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

You look to be less than 25. Go on a 2 year pussy binge and then start settling down. When and if you’re ready to have kids after your binge, find a girl that’s pretty, but no too pretty. Smart, but not too smart user

Fucked another boy up the ass when I was 15.

This is how I imagine American posters

You've been ID'd as a high quality orbiter.

She probably just wanted to give you an FYI on your shart in the mart

Majority of my semi-distant female cousins are attractive, none are SJWs, and they're the only ones who put up with my lack of pop culture knowledge. REEEEEEE

I have a beard and I like ipa's

Embarassing, dude just delete this

I've done the "mouth open" shit in photos, much to my shame and embarrassment.

I genuinely liked MLP:FiM until the fandom completely went to shit and ruined it for me.

Thanks user, finally someone else who still understands

being the vice president of our college radio station

i fucking love music but dealing with the gay commie numales and "no fun allowed" SJWs was so fucking gay. Especially at the fucking concerts. Ugh.

Attached: nick.jpg (673x586, 27K)

I have a beard of sorts, it's just hair on my chin and letting my sideburns grow.
My father and mother say it looks good, and i'm too much of a lazy fuck to shave anyways, i do get it cut when i go to a barber.

fucking kek. just how fucking cucked IS pol/ now? i refuse to settle for less because i worth more than less.

>mixing colors
You should considering sharing your SO with the BBC

I walk to my local 7/11 and I'm almost on speaking terms with the bicycle bums that hang around out front.

I suppose I eat at Panera Bread an awful lot. I like the Turkey Bacon Bravo; shit's good, man.

I also have a habit of drinking Arbor Mist, those big wine coolers, you know? Takes four or five of them to get a good buzz, but they're cheap as hell, and they go down smooth.

Oh shit dude I actually use my bike to get there

sitting legs crossed is comfy

Attached: download.jpg (190x265, 9K)

I think we’re all guilty of at least one photo like that. Mine was usually trying to make my mom happy for a Christmas pic though.

Do I fucking know you? Area code?

I paint my nails... have for like 10 years.

But I'm likely manlier than you

Probably not, I’m a Florida fag, don’t really see much people at the 711 I go too

Only if you pain them with the blood of your enemies user

What color?
Did she ask you to look excited or something?
usually a regular fake smile does the trick.

hi Matt

Arizona desert dweller. We are fairly far apart.

I went to starbucks once

>one time kissed a dude at a bar
aka user gets drunk enough at the bar to satiate his undeniable need to suck random dudes dicks every weekend.

once took a women's studies course in college

Attached: 1484713668785.jpg (481x1728, 81K)

I occasionally watch cartoons from my childhood

By land we are far, but our love for a sweet cold slurpee in the middle of a hot summers day keeps us together

I ate a girl out once.

I read an interview of a US Marine who was on guard duty for saddam Hussein. He sad that Saddam gave him that advice and I thought it was pretty fucking based actually, considering saddam could have had the pick of the litter from his own country. So I later married a woman who fit that description to a tee. Had two kids with her. I can go out and do whatever I want and I couldn’t ask for a better mother for my kids.

unforgivable

I watch bugs bunny clips on facebook.
Amen brother!

I beat my meat to a trap

You’re missing the point. user is saying you don’t want a gorgeous girl for good reason. Trophy wives make good trophy ex wives. The girl next door makes for a good house wife.

I posted on Jow Forums once.. well now twice

Link?

Furthermore she will be a mother to your kids and will be moldable politically. She won’t teach your kid Marxist bullshit behind your back. She will support you and make you a better man. That’s what I’ve found.

Put unyuns sauce on my sushi.

Had the woman pay for the meal.

When i was 23, i was camping with my college class. It was raining a lot and one of my female classmate tent broke during the rain. She could have pick one of her girl friends tent to sleep with, but she knocked on mine, asking me If she could land there for the night... we talked a lil bit and she asked If she could sleep on her panties bc her shorts were wet... I did nothing. I just laid down and slept. She was a legit 7 and had fake boobs. I dindu nuthin, Jow Forums. I wasnt a virgin and i acted like one.

Watched the entire series of RWBY in a week

>deeper degeneracy mode: I watched the chibi series too

>he thinks Mohawks look cool

Attached: IMG_0813.jpg (250x203, 16K)

She was probably a thot in training, you didn't miss shit

>i need a wife to comtinue my genetic lineage
>but dont get a to good looking girl cause she MIGHT be left leaning
i expect more from my brothers. why settle for less? are you not confident in your ability to help her see the truth? i see lack of confidence in your post. clean your room faggot.

Attached: DC5496A5-5163-4EDC-A633-25C6A5431A6A.jpg (157x225, 12K)

I unironically like that series. Can't decide between Weiss or Yang as my waifu though.

I use sõy sauce on rice

I liked the idea of an alternate reality where women could be something other than whores

If the girls are cute, fine be me.
As long as you don't go full tumblr you can actually enjoy series with female leads.

>the leaf behind every shitpost

I know that now, but at the time I was being a teenager smartass for the picture

You donated to lauren southern?

Unironically is not a word

Every thot starts as a pure virgin. It's how she's directed is what determines whatever path she goes on.

tried to fuck my own ass.

Attached: 1527923792449.jpg (640x629, 312K)

A teenager will do the dumbest things, if you did it while in your 20's that's when it's something to worry about.

how did that work out