An American girl stayed up late just to talk to me

An American girl stayed up late just to talk to me.

Attached: 53f.jpg (600x765, 27K)

Get feet pics

Based aussie, marry the gal and move to the Northwest Front.

She's from Massachusetts.

Jamal must of been too busy for her tonight.

We call them Massholes.

congrats

Attached: borat.jpg (210x197, 9K)

American chicks dig Australians because they have all these Steve Irwin/Crododile Dundee/etc memes in their heads and they think Australia is cool. When I talk to them I try to argue that Canada is sort of like snow Australia and that moose are pretty bad ass too. Doesn't work.
Anyway, do it faggot. Cuck the burgers. It's payback for what they did to you during WW2.

Attached: 1495672680227.png (830x605, 660K)

are you sure she's white?

Hey user im from MA and all the girls here are literal traps and niggers.

>tfw too nihilistic & blackpilled to get any enjoyment out of conversations

Attached: 1487145089639.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

Marry her and move to a different state.

I have posted on here over a dozen times with the phrase "There are no wives to be had in Massachusetts."

How obese does she sound?

What if she's a virgin?

underrated

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-223142_1.jpg (630x507, 56K)

its ok bro. we know youre a faggot

every time I go to the states I get chicks tossing themself at me because my accent. Horrible, hog-women but women non the less.

I agree. Fuck this state and fuck brown people

Based. Are you a 6’5” rounded Aussie surfer Chad?

*roided

Canadian accent isn't really all that distinctive. Eh?

that's me

Attached: 1501392768212.gif (250x250, 222K)

A girl hugged me today and I felt her breasts touching me

marry her

thats second base my dude, good job

This. Canadians just sound like they are northern, or making fun of Canada, or both of the above. Not a bad thing, but still not as cool to thots as a Bri-tish ac-cent

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

thinking talking to massholes is cucking burgers we would must rather have an aussie ten times to one tha na canadian

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist rants. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.