How do you defend Nippon Jow Forums?

Junko Furuta was a 17-year-old Japanese high school student who was abducted, tortured, raped, and murdered in the late 1980s. Her murder case was named concrete-encased high school girl murder case due to her severely mutilated body being discovered in a concrete drum filled with 208 litres of concrete. The murder was mainly perpetrated by four teenage boys, Hiroshi Miyano, Jō Ogura, Shinji Minato, Yasushi Watanabe, who were known deliquents and serial rapists.

About 100 people knew about Junko's captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder. Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys, who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza.

Junko was held captive for 40 days, during which time she was repeatedly raped, beaten and tortured. According to their trial statements, the four of them:

Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
Starved her.
Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate properly.
Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

Furuta was held captive in the house of one of the abductors. His parents knew and did not intervene, even as she begged for help, begged to be killed to end her suffering.

The accused were convicted as Young offender, received light sentences, and are now free.

Attached: 5A107CC1-6E53-4926-BC61-94EC792527C5.jpg (220x301, 21K)

fuck all women they are property

>His parents knew and did not intervene, even as she begged for help, begged to be killed to end her suffering.

Parents were probably ex-Unit 731, fucking disgusting nips.

I read about this story. Really fucked up. The depths some of our kind can go to is fucking insane.

>exception is the rule

Attached: 56EBC2C2-E87C-4F56-BAD3-814F34A13063.jpg (500x333, 36K)

The essence will know judgement beyond our comprehension

Someone post the doujin

Her suffering isn’t a comic

Attached: 5F2B8BCE-B93D-4CD4-873B-B78906CCE932.png (966x1400, 228K)

You make me care less about this by turning it into some sort of nippon hate thread.You're probably a chink.

Bump...I havent seen this thread in months. Shit like this makes me wanna just kill everyone.

>person of another race
Not my responsibility to defend it

Dont believe it. This is a jew trying to make everyone hate the nazi flag.

Another jew.

>yfw

Attached: 1516304862896.jpg (426x481, 29K)

The assailants were all yakuza supposedly.

What's almost more fucked up is there was another case where a psycho guy killed and ATE a girl.

He served his time and now he's a popular radio/tv show host.

Imagine that. The normalization and reintroduction to society and business of a guy who fucking killed and ate a girl.

Blows my friggin mind.

Attached: dr-goebels.jpg (790x960, 79K)

Can someone track them down? Ill do the angry letter writing. Just post more than names. Even cities.

Asians do this all the time.
There was a similar case in HK where a chick was brutalised for months and her busted body up body shoved into a large stuffed Hello Kitty toy

There's a high chance they were ethnic Koreans, known as Zainichi.

Ethnic animus is likely a main factor in why the (Zainichi) parents didn't intervene.

Yakuza are disproportionately Korean diaspora which is why a lot of Japanese people hate Koreans.

Attached: 1530902085253.png (1022x731, 643K)

Considering Japs have a history of being sick cunts, I am more inclined to beliece it was NOT a Korean diaspora.

See:
-crucifying Christian missionaries
-torturing allies and filipinos in ww2
-anime

>concrete-encased high school girl murder case
And this type of naming things is why you are best ally.

pls in german preferably as one gigantic word

>blah blah muh rape

Oh, so this slut whored herself out to the local Yakuza Chads and OD’d, and now they’re pretending it’s rape. Shocker..

> mentally ill namefag

Gtfo

Yeah, fuck rehabilitating criminals, we should just put them in a cage with feral ass-raping niggers like in the US.